Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How come nopony has an earth pony OC?

Colorful Respawn

I do!   :D And i love it!  :squee:

I always enjoy making up new oc's in that species, but i suck at drawing them.

She could always have a wing spell cast on her, she could enjoy it while it lasts. never mind.

Her father isn't able to do it and Twily refuses to perform it because of the 'Rarity incident'. My headcanon is there aren't alot of unicorns as talented as Twily.

• 4 months later...

Because earth ponies are left without any special ability or talent. Magical powers and flying abilities automatically add an extra element of "coolness" that earth ponies just lack. And well, everyone loves to have their characters be the best they can be.

As for me, I'm an earth pony fan through and through, just check my profile. ;) I don't have an OC of my own, but if I did, she would undoubtedly be an earth pony.

• 2 months later...

Well, personally I think the catagories of pony strength go into this

Earth pony - strength

Pegasus - nimbleness/agility

Unicorn - intelligence

Maybe it just dosent fit some people

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• 5 months later...

My ponysona is an earth pony since I just kinda feel like I would be one. I feel like my family as a whole is a bit like the Apple family (we're not farmers but we are involved in the rice business). As much as I like the idea of flying or being able to use telekinesis, I don't really see myself as the other pony types. Also, a connection to nature and dealing with animals are pretty cool traits.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I actually have some earth ponies OCs, like Generous Grapes right here

gorgeous_grape_by_mokychan-d9hll62.png

I haven't drew the others, but this is my favourite. (this one was drawn by a friend btw)

But my main OC in an alicorn and my ponysona is a unicorn, because I'm more feeling like one.

Edited by FullmoonDagger

I have plenty of earth pony OCs. I don't roleplay, though, I suck at writing.

But yeah, earth ponies are the best. If I would be a pony there is no doubt I would be one myself.

I would have to say this statement is false, as there are many people who have earth pony OCs.

Even though they might not be the most popular race, those OCs still exist, it just takes a little to see that they are around.