Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

Thinking of way too many damn things. Thinking of my life. Thinking of the futility of it. Thinking of what I want to do with my appearance. Thinking of what I wish I was like. Thinking of what I wish I looked like. Thinking of myself as a person and how I wish I was someone different. My mind is being far too active this morning.

My friend is hosting a birthday party tomorrow and quite many people will apparently join the fun. Of course my friends will be there but at the same time hanging out with people I never hang out with while wearing a dress scares me.

About how much I love my waifu. I know there's a bit of a negative sterotype of that sort of that thing & I don't exactly do much to break it, but she does mean alot to me.

Also a bit about how much the original poster's avatar of Rarity is making me blush a bit.

Then it occurring to me  how much similarity there is between Rhajat & Rarity. Man, i'm doing that thing where I'm warping my reality again! Wish I could stop shattering my world views like that! Lol!

I'm thinking that my lines when I drew today got better.  For some odd reason, lines were jumping around when I drew yesterday but today they were much more cooperative.  I've got a ways to go before I can say that I'm pleased with my work but I'll get there someday...

• Brohoof 1

That I just had my longest 'recovery' attempt ever,

3 months!

sig-4784774.7eXg.gif

If I had just skipped it I wouldn't feel like shit now (:

Recovery attempt?

What were you recovering from? D:

Recovery attempt?

What were you recovering from? D:

The recovery attempt in question is from my anorexia. It has, like most other attempts, failed miserably.

Im also currently in 'recovery' (it's more like learning to live with) borderline personality disorder

• Brohoof 1

​I'm wondering where I should get groceries.  Everywhere that I need to walk is at least a 20 min walk and I don't have any gloves...  I have an idea of what I want to get, just not sure where I should go.  Should I wait until Tuesday when it supposedly warms up??

Also, I'm wondering what I should draw next.

• Brohoof 1

Mechs, mechs everywhere.

It's the first time drawing a whole enviroment, in perspective. And it's proving to be quite the challenge.

I'm having tons of fun, coming up with weird mechs, based on each one's racial traits.

Ahh, lovin' it!  The creative process feels good. It feels like good purpose.

• Brohoof 1

​I'm thinking about how much it sucks that it gets super dry here during the winter which causes static.  I've been getting some pretty big shocks from stuff today, one even caused some numbness on my finger. :unamused: 

• Brohoof 1

I'm thinking that I should go to bed because I have to go to school tomorr....today and I have driving thing but I don't want to go to bed because I don't want to go to school or to the driving thing.

Edited by The Cerberus

The recovery attempt in question is from my anorexia. It has, like most other attempts, failed miserably.

Im also currently in 'recovery' (it's more like learning to live with) borderline personality disorder

Well if a hug would help, I would offer one D:

• Brohoof 1

I'm thinking that one day I would like to cosplay as Solas from Dragon Age: Inquisition...

Look at this smug bastard...

tumblr_ng63ktUpaj1sdhr89o1_500.jpg

He's challenging me, I just know it.  I'm going to learn how to cosplay just to prove him wrong...  :okiedokieloki: 

Now I just need...  To buy a sewing machine and learn how to sew...  :-o 

I'm a little bummed I missed the opportunity to see Princess Mononoke with a few friends today, but I'm otherwise trying to plan out tomorrow. 

• Brohoof 1

i am just wondering how many people are like me...

alone(as in no "special someone")

fear (that its hard to get the prior)

hurt (due to life in general)

and still fighting to be, standing up (like this post) and saying what needs to be said.

for me, its this... (if you see this and you are the same, we are not alone...)

"...we are strong, we are many..."

I'm thinking of my own disappointment, as I realize I won't be able to transmit the humanity of the life forms envisioned within oniric architecture.

Beliefs, philosophies and ideologies, an opinion driven the memory of emotion and animic state, an organic being of resilient vulneravility. As complex as the shallow vanality of the most basic instincts.

A beautiful creation indeed. Yet, what are my choices? To write it down in the most primitives forms of communication. Scrawling over a piece of paper is the full extent of a creation I can feel alive.

Because I can't bring them to life.

• Brohoof 1