Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

I'm thinking about how precious life is and how I should take full advantage of opportunities that come my way. 

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Thinking on what life I would be in,if I am living in Equestria Girls world o~o (come and get me you equestria girls haters!!!! Dx )

Edited by Princess-Moonlight
  • Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I was thinking of what the future might hold..... but now I am thinking about (look at the quote below) 

potato's

D: D: 

• Brohoof 4

... but I SWEAR, there's plenty of evidence!

SUNBURST IS STARSWIRL THE BEARDED!

I swear, I can't HELP but see it!  The beard, the cloak, the vast magical knowledge, the interest in time travel... I'm TELLING you, IT'S HIM!!!!!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Thinking that I love Keebler's E.L.Fudge cookies but for some reason they've made my room stink. Yuck. Better eat them faster, I guess. =P

(I can't figure out why. All I did was open up the package. There must be something else causing that smell. D: )

Edited by Envy
  • Brohoof 1

Thinking that I love Keebler's E.L.Fudge cookies but for some reason they've made my room stink. Yuck. Better eat them faster, I guess. =P

(I can't figure out why. All I did was open up the package. There must be something else causing that smell. D: )

Today I noticed, and it was not good...

Turns out there was a pumpkin I bought all of the way back in October that ended up hiding the fact that it was...melting... behind my other desktop (that a section well above where my computer is) decorations.

Now I've revealed to everyone how terrible at cleaning I am. T.T I swear it wasn't too long ago that I checked it, and time is flying by so fast.

• Brohoof 1

Well, I was thinking of what the future might hold..... but now I am thinking about (look at the quote below) 

D: D:

Loving your sig.

Wondering why I've been feeling so sad today and for no particular reason. I don't know why?

Wishing I could go back and change a couple of things too

• Brohoof 2