Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you were to move in with your favorite pony

Moved to Elsewhere

It'd be quite difficult to move in with rainbow dash, as she lives on a small cloud :P

Good point there! Less, we attach few clouds together (if there's away). :lol:

Edited by MontanaDash

Good point there! Less, we attach few clouds together (if there's away). :lol:

but only pegasus ponys can stand on clouds! a human(or earth/unicorn pony) would fall right through!

Sweet Apple Acres seems like a nice place to live, I would probably do quite a bit of farmwork but it sure beats the job I have now. And of course it would be a great way to get to know AJ and maybe get her to notice me if you know what I mean.

Question! So my favorite pony is Luna...so does that mean I would get to take Prince Blueblood's room in Canterlot Castle? Making my transition an odd inter dimensional version of something like this..

But in all honesty it would be rather cool get to hang out with Luna, and I think we would get along well. We both take our responsibilities to people/ponies seriously, have old school mannerisms, occasionally get into a bit of good natured mischief (nightmare night hanging out with Princess Luna.. :wub: ), and typically pretty calm.

• Brohoof 1

I don't know if he'll find it

@@ghostfacekiller39

:lol:

If I moved in with Rarity...

:wub:

I'd do everything I could to help her out and treat her right! :D I'd probably take over the cooking reigns, given I can cook and that'd give her more time to her fashion and stuff :D We could work everything together, and then just take breaks and talk and what not, maybe over a cup of tea :D I'd have to have mine pretty sweetened, though :lol:

Honestly, I can daydream what it'd be like living with her all day...but once it comes down to it, I can't put it on paper quite right :( 

I have so many words to use...but I can't find a way to word them out right :huh:

Maybe later I'll come back and write you all an essay or a fanfic or something ;)

• Brohoof 4

I think I changed my mind. I would probably move in with Fluttershy or Pinkie Pie, because Flutters is just so adorable >.< And Pinkie Pie would always be there to cheer me up if I'm feeling down.

• Brohoof 1

Well, I'm a slob and Rarity is real picky when it comes to cleanliness, so I can't see myself getting along with her.

I think if I moved in with Rarity things would go wrong really quickly. I tend to leave things around a lot and don't like picking things up until it's too much to bear. I think she'd get sick of me pretty quickly :X

Fluttershy and I would be the best possible roommates. We would spend all of our time taking care of animals together, something that we both absolutely love to do, and I would get to hang out with her and the rest of the mane six. We're both quiet enough where we wouldn't bother each other, but I think we would also have a lot to talk about and end up perfectly comfortable around each other, especially since we're both completely at ease around members of other species. Her cottage also looks like the coziest home ever :D

Oh, man! It would be awesome to live with Twilight!

We could discuss science, help each other with work, etc.!

She also seems to be a good pony to hang around with in general! Spike is lucky, he's just burdened by work.

And she also seems to be the most likely of the mane 6 to have an interest in video games, so... yeah!

Edited by Ducksquack

Well after I figure out how to cloud, Dash wouldn't be that bad.  Except that I am a clean freak, that may cause some trouble.  Honestly I think Octavia would be a better option just room-mate wise, because I don't believe we would get in each other's way terribly much.

Living with Fluttershy? It'd be a dream come true. We'd get along fairly well I think.

I'm a pretty quiet person, I don't mind doing house work or making meals. I'm not a party person, so she wouldn't have to worry about me coming home drunk or something.We could go on daily walks...which I'm sure she'd enjoy just as much as I do. She wouldn't have to worry about me bringing home strangers either, because I'm not that kind of person. I'd also never neglect her, I'd make her feel appreciated.

Hmmmm... moving in with Rainbow Dash would be pretty awesome. 1 thing's for certain, Dashie would make for a very good roommate.

I can just imagine how a we could spend a whole day with each other. We could go hangout at Twilight's library and read the latest Daring Do novel. Or she could be my coach for my workouts since she is qualified to coach after all (and she wouldn't need to worry about maintaining a professional attitude  :wub:). We could finally end the day with watching 1 of her favorite musicals, or helping her with her fanfiction.

Yeah, moving in with Dashie would be like a dream come true. I'm sure all of us feel this way if we could move in with our favorite ponies  :D