Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you were to move in with your favorite pony

Moved to Elsewhere

All right so what if you got to move in or be roommates with your favorite pony? 

Me personally I would find it SUPER AWESOME FUN FUN to live with Pinkie Pie, the true super duper party pony. She would cheer me up, always wanna hang out, and we'd PARTY IT UP!

So discuss away!

• Brohoof 1

Well I do agree with you on the PinkiePie with what you say. She would be fun.

But it is hard though. Cuz I might actually want to live with Rarity as well. I think she would be a good roomate to be with.

• Brohoof 1

I don't know... If I were to move in with Fluttershy, we'd both probably feel weird. She's quiet and shy and I'm loud and whatever opposite of shy is. But we are both nice so I'm guessing we could get along. Now if I were to move in with Rarity, that would be a different story. Rarity would probably hate me because I'm not that obsessed with my appearance and I'm more of a wild person. If I can include my own pony, then me and Umbra Chord would get along great! She's pretty much like me only she has musical talent. We could party hard every night and even invite Pinkie Pie ;)

• Brohoof 1

Hanging out with Dashie would also be amazing, and....WAIT FOR IT!!!! 20 percent cooler! :wub:  Though I imagine that even my number 1 pegasus can get a little annoying sometimes! :P

I don't think I'd be the right roommate for a mare like Rarity, I'm kind of lazy when it comes to maintenance of my personal space and that probably wouldn't go over well. That and I'm somewhat irresponsible when I have other people to rely on, so that might tick her off eventually. In general it's best I just live on my own.

Well, moving in with Fluttershy would be interesting. We both love animals, so that would not be an issue.

I'd be worried about their toilet training. Does Equestria even have toilets?

Yes. Yes they do.

Edited by The Questioner

Hmmmm... really tough between fluttershy or rarity... probably fluttershy only because I am kind of super party crazy, but I'm more calm and relaxed than anything. Personally, I think fluttershy would be the best to room with (just as long as I don't get the stare...).

Hmm, let me think

Twilight Sparkle - Would be cool to chat with, although would probably keep me up with late night study sessions, or use me like an assistant like she does with Spike xD

Fluttershy - I'm shy just like her, so there probably wouldn't be much talking. Also, I probably wouldn't be able to live with her, because I have allergies so I would probably be allergic to all her animal friends.

Rainbow Dash - She's cool and all, but I probably wouldn't have much in common. She would be talking about how fast she can fly and about the Wonderbolts, and I would try to show interest, but I would eventually get bored. And I don't have it in me to prank others.

Rarity - Could work out. I would enjoy the company of a proper lady, even if she could get a bit demanding. But she wouldn't ask for much, maybe try on a few fashions, bring her some bits and bobs, etc. I don't think there would be much to talk about, although I could tell her about Paris, and with Rarity, any discussion with her is a delight.

Applejack - tbh I'm not much of a worker, and I would always be wanting to earn my keep, since Applejack's family does show a lot of hospitality. I would probably end up getting in her way a lot, even though she wouldn't feel that way.

Pinkie Pie - I would get diabetes from an endless supply of cakes, cupcakes, candy, etc. So eeeeh, no.

In the end, Rarity wins. Although if I had the option, I would probably live with Discord, because his antics always crack me up. Or maybe with Princess Celestia or Princess Luna.

• Brohoof 1

Either it wouldn't last an hour or I'd end up drowned and prissied up. Rare's kinda high society like that. She'd have me sat down and turned fancy real quick, either that or we'd settle for a compromise where I'd be able to be me but a bit more refined and better mannered.

Can't really decide which pony is my favorite but one of them would be Zecora and that would be awesome, since we would make potions together and other stuff. :D

Ryudo has something there with how its layed out.

Twilight - it would be easier to get on with her, though i would get confused with trying to help her with study, and she would probably use me as a test monkey.

Fluttershy - i would get on with her as im quite shy and im, quite quiet in a group of one or two other people (or ponies for this). and i like animals so i could help her with taking care of them, and i could probably snuggle with her at night.

Rainbow Dash - she is quite energetic and has a lot of stamina and endurance, and i have little stamina so i wouldnt be that great if i lived with her, since she would want to race loads and stuff and i wouldnt be able to keep up with her (i would feel sorry for her partner if he/she doesnt have a lot of endurance).

Rarity - we wouldnt get on well as i dont have much fashion sense (though im slowly starting to get what shirt goes with which trousers) and she would just try and make me look fashionable and shit. 

Applejack - i would be able to get up early and work hard around a farm all day (different to racing tons). if there was a lot of work to be done i would get it done, me and applejack would probably get on, unless i got lazy.

Pinkie Pie - i think i would probably get on with pinkie the most, as i like cake and i can eat a ton of it, and i would be good at setting up parties, and then in those instances when she uses a lot of energy i would probably just about keep up.

i dont really know who i would pick out of the mane 6, though if i live with fluttershy discord would be there a lot and we could do awesome things (give pinkie more chocolate milk for a start).

B) Living with my :wub: waifu, Spitfire, would be so badass.  Not to mention, it would give me an excuse to go exercise every morning.

I don't have an favorite pony yet, I just cant decide who I like the most but if i had to choose one

I would choose Apple Jack because then i would be able to help in the farm which means physical work (got to love that)

and i would hang out with a pony that is like me in one way or another.

shes loyal,I'm loyal and we both share the same kind of love to our family so I think it would work with me staying there  

I would love to live with Rarity! I am the kind of guy who much prefers the more classy sophisticated woman (errr..pony) and could see us having a great time having intellectual discussions and sitting down for a spot of tea.

I would love to live with Rarity! I am the kind of guy who much prefers the more classy sophisticated woman (errr..pony) and could see us having a great time having intellectual discussions and sitting down for a spot of tea.

*looks around*

Now, where is Ghostie..........I know he'll love this thread, now that you said that :D

Edited by Promethean Alicorn
  • Brohoof 1

Fluttershy - We would get along fine. I have a lot of pets too, so I think I should fit right in. Her quiet nature would also be much appreciated as well, Im not much of a fan of too much noise... (Yeah, pinkie is out on this one.)

Derpy - A bit dangerous... I think I might get an overdose of adorableness or have several pieces of furniture fall on me. They aren't mutually exclusive either, but the heck with it, I'd be willing to risk it!