Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Everypony's Nickname

FIMChangedmylife72

My friend in real life calls me 'big E' (my name is Ethan) I guess because I'm somewhat tall, but not overly, just 6'1.

But that just stuck :P

For online i always had "BC5" somewhere in my name but al the names were differnt. Now i have Anon in evrythin'. But if u ever find someone with "BC5" in theirs username... its most likely me. =P

But in real life... i have been called by many, many names. And none of them are even close to my real name.

"Todd". "Sheldon". "James". "Hispanic". (my friend calls me that lol) and many more... but the weird thing is... my real name is Brandon. Can someone explain to me how ANY of that makes sense?

Hmmm, there's :

• China, because my name starts with ch? (Hint: Name's Channa). I never got this one.
  • Other South-East Asian Kid. Because I'm the 2nd south east Asian kid to come to school. I'm not sure if it's racist or not. If it it, it's probably the joke, if it isn't, I don't get the joke.
  • Nerd. People just use that a lot. I wouldn't consider myself a nerd, but it's kinda the name my friends use when I ask questions that's science/D&D related.

Other than that, I'm just plain old Channa.

Edited by Bronium

Well I don't really have a nickname. Everypony just call me by my name Johannes :)

Or well.. Except on the internet..

@,

This is off-topic but:

I was reading the newspapers today and went WTF when I saw this article

Posted Image

You're in the newspapers! loljk xD

I thought I just had to show you :P

Edited by Mr. Pillow
  • Brohoof 1

In Real life.

Tc (My initials)

Reve (People found out my username, which wasn't a good thing)

Dozer (Actually got that one today, i fell asleep in class)

Reve/Reven

Striker

Edited by zRevenantz

Since my name in real life is Joseph people call me Joe, some Joey , and when i was younger JoJo although some of my cousins still call me that...

In School i had a few including, The Stick (From Gym since i am skinny), Pablo (some kids decided to call me this :/), Linux Master(From Computer Technology since i was the Linux Guy), Gum Man(I gave away alot of Gum), I probably have more that i can't remember.

I dont really have any Online nicknames though, i have heard some call me just Linux or SPL, or mario, but that's about it.

Some time ago me and some of my friends were all fans of Happy Tree Friends, and at that time i had a camo jacket that i wore all the time, so they started calling me Flippy (and he was my fav character too <3 ), and it kinda stuck B)

I guess a lot of people call me Danny, but since I invented this nickname, a lot of my friends actually call me Hollow, or just because I'm always with some headphones, they call me DJ Hollow, also my last name is Pacheco, so in school a lot of people call me Chekis, or something like that is quite funny! ^_^

Online I usually go by dmack814. In my everyday life people usually call me something like McMuffin (<= It's so close to my last name. All you would have to do is change the f's to l's and the i to e). I also get called Mexican (lightheartedly).

Edited by Feld0's Overlord

In the digital world? Monkey

In the real world? Monkey

ok wait... uh, lets do that again for real :lol:

Digital I usually go under AIMonkey, AssasinMonkey or the combination of the 2 AIAssasinMonkey. I often try to be AIMonkey if available, I like it for its shorter length.

Though I find it quite funny how I got an unintentional sentence in AssasinMonkey which I sometimes use.

Ass as in Monkey. It makes no sense I know, but that's me, I make no sense. And an Ass? well, could be right in its different meanings. I have one, I can be one and I can also be the other one?

In real life though... I don't really have one, except that people call me Monkey for trying to be a Monkey :huh:

Doesn't help that I make monkey sounds, or eating bananas like a monkey... or both

PS: or Game characters I have a complete other set of nickname (guidelines) though. If I can name them I will probably never name them any of the mentioned monkey names.

My name is Kestrel.

A friend of mine that lives in Sweden (the same friend that got me into MLP) calls me 'Kastrull'. Swedish for Sauce Pan.

The name stuck, and I like it. So, you may call me Sauce Pan, Sauce, or Kastrull if you are so inclined.

• Brohoof 1

I have a friend who, not sure if it was that he was permanently drunk, called me 2 nicknames. Tumi and Tomster. I have no clue why, but for the last few years, he has never called me by my real name. Ever.

Edited by Strawberries Yum

The name I am called is normally Alex, but I have no nicknames and I'm no fun so boohoo sometimes I dress up in tights, don a cape, and attempt to fly across my college saving people from their daily chores; in which case people call me "Slapperman" because of the amount of knees that are slapped as people watch me make repeated diving motions towards the sidewalk.

I am called by so many names....

Burt, Seansy, Haystack, Tits (not a fan of that one), and a few more.

I've never understood why people are so fond of that bloody bird, I mean I don't get it. Everytime I go anywhere online it's all about Tits; what's up with that? I mean, maybe if you could fly I would understand; but really now!