Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you like to see when g4 is at it's final season?

Adachi

I would like to see the return of an oldschool villain, like the Smooze. And the only way to stop him is if the mane 6 teams up with some ponies from the past, whether they be the flutter ponies, or other ponies. I know that FiM happens in a whole different universe, so we won't be able to see g3 Rainbow Dash teaming up with g4 Rainbow Dash or anything, but it would be interesting to see the FiM counterparts of some older ponies like StarSong, Sundance, Fizzy, etc.

Edit: I just thought of a good idea. Discord could accidentally tear the fabric of time and space, and a portal to the old pony world would appear. That way we could have Rainbow Dash + Rainbow Dash, or maybe Rarity + g3 Rainbow Dash, or Pinkie + Pinkie. The possibilities are endless. And they could go through a gauntlet of all the MLP villains, from g1 to g4 (exempting Nightmare Moon and maybe Discord), although I would love to see how the older gens deal with them)

Edited by Ryudo
  • Brohoof 1

I want to see:

-the Cutie Mark Crusaders have their cutie marks
-Spike resigning as Twilight's assistant and taking his own path in life. He and Twi will still be friends, of course.
-all of the villains defeated so there aren't any left. for the time being, at least
-the Mane Six reaching the greatest understanding of friendship as possible
-Discord do something really cool and noble. Because he's fighting for goodness now.

-Trixie fighting alongside Twilight
-Pinkie breaking the fourth wall to thank all the fans of the show for their support
-Shining Armor and Cadence as parents

• Brohoof 7

I want to see:

-Spike resigning as Twilight's assistant and taking his own path in life. He and Twi will still be friends, of course.

-all of the villains defeated so there aren't any left. for the time being, at least

-Discord do something really cool and noble. Because he's fighting for goodness now.

-Pinkie breaking the fourth wall to thank all the fans of the show for their support

Please, read my mind some more, why don't you? ^^"

However, I would enjoy seeing a movie be made before/after the final season.

It..it really saddens me to think it will all end one day...  :(

• Brohoof 2

It's sad to think about it, but all shows need to end, even those that stay consistently good and/or genuinely funny.

I'd like to see:

--A story arc where the ponies revisit some of the old lessons they have learned but deal with them more maturely and addressing some of the "moral holes" that some of them were subject to.  While "Magical Mystery Cure" helped establish how important friendship was to Twilight Sparkle, it seemed to be less substance than fluff and whatever Twilight had learned by fixing Starswirl's spell never really sticks in one's mind.  I hope that the final season will develop a more rigorous "Theory of Friendship" that will tie all the lessons together.

--Alternatively, a story arc where a fairly serious, non-villain-based, national-level issue is at the center, like an economic recession, just to deconstruct pony society and then reconstruct it at the end through the power of friendship.  (And of course, it'll never be done because reasons.)

--Rainbow Dash finally becoming a Wonderbolt.  It would only make sense in the last season, like the CMC getting their cutie marks.

--Something about Celestia's and Luna's backstory beyond the Nightmare Moon and Discord debacles.  They absolutely must make one of these before the show ends.

--Although I would want this for any future season, have an episode or a two-parter be an opera/operetta of sort.  Musicals aren't enough for me.

Edited by OptimisticNeighsayer

1. Cutie Mark Crusader's cutie marks.

2. Twilight ruling a kingdom/empire.

3. See StarSwirl.

4. Discord using his magic for good.

It'll be cool if like, star swirl comes from the dead to congratulate celestia but then turns out to be controlled by some villain who kills celestia, gets killed by twilight. Crushes twilight's heart considering her teacher is dead. And then revives celestia on some impossible mission and every pony else's dream some true

Edited by Rift enchanted

I would like to see the return of an oldschool villain, like the Smooze. And the only way to stop him is if the mane 6 teams up with some ponies from the past, whether they be the flutter ponies, or other ponies. I know that FiM happens in a whole different universe, so we won't be able to see g3 Rainbow Dash teaming up with g4 Rainbow Dash or anything, but it would be interesting to see the FiM counterparts of some older ponies like StarSong, Sundance, Fizzy, etc.

Edit: I just thought of a good idea. Discord could accidentally tear the fabric of time and space, and a portal to the old pony world would appear. That way we could have Rainbow Dash + Rainbow Dash, or maybe Rarity + g3 Rainbow Dash, or Pinkie + Pinkie. The possibilities are endless. And they could go through a gauntlet of all the MLP villains, from g1 to g4 (exempting Nightmare Moon and maybe Discord), although I would love to see how the older gens deal with them)

YES! Bring back the smooze! And Tirek!

A Rainbow Dash and Rarity episode. I swear if it's the final season and we still don't get one I'm gonna punch babies

Derpy breaking the fourth wall at the credits, looking at us with those soulful eyes of her, and saying "Bye Bye" with her original voice.

Ahhh Jesus Christ, I would cry. :'(

And what are the soccer moms gonna do?

It's the last episode, they can't complain for sh*t!

Edited by Dattebayo
  • Brohoof 3

It..it really saddens me to think it will all end one day... :(

It's best to go out at the top of your game. Bill Watterson stopped Calvin And Hobbes 10 years into its run, which was the perfect time. There were enough comics to satisfy everyone who read them, but not so many that their value became lessened or it became difficult to keep track of them all. Honestly, Charles Schulz should have done the same for Peanuts in 1980.

--Rainbow Dash finally becoming a Wonderbolt. It would only make sense in the last season, like the CMC getting their cutie marks.

Definitely. I forgot about this one.

When the show finally does reach it's final season, I want the show staff to go all out and end it with a bang. 

I'm thinking a full-blown MLP FIM movie here people. EQG is nice and all, but it's not what the fans truly want. Maybe that's their entire plan. Hasbro decides not to make a pony movie until the last season so that we can cherish it even more.

This may seem a bit farfetched, but I want to see age progression in the show. I want to see the mane 6 get older and achieve their goals. The CMC will get their cuties marks and we'll see them embark on larger adventures. Shining Armor and Cadence will have a child and we'll get to see Twilight be the an adorkable aunt ^_^.

Just a couple of ideas that i'm throwing out there. G4 isn't ending for quite a while anyways (staying on the air for at least 5 more years XD) so we have plenty of time to still enjoy our favorite equines in the whole world :muffins:.   

Well, they need a training arc, which leads to a tournament arc, which leads to a rescue arc, which then... :derp:

Anyway, it's enough to let the characters be challenged and grow. When their story is over, move on. An idea borrowed from Bronyville: in the last season or two, let the current cast be off to the side, and focus on the CMCs trying to educate the babies. Call it G4.5 if necessary.

It's best to go out at the top of your game. Bill Watterson stopped Calvin And Hobbes 10 years into its run, which was the perfect time. There were enough comics to satisfy everyone who read them, but not so many that their value became lessened or it became difficult to keep track of them all. Honestly, Charles Schulz should have done the same for Peanuts in 1980.

It *is* better to burn out than fade away. Otherwise, you run the risk of ending up with a franchise zombie.

Sometimes it's difficult to tell where to stop, and the problem is only clear in retrospect. Looking at the Elfquest comics, I think the story could have permanently ended in several places, the last one being the one-on-one duel in Hidden Years #9. But they kept writing after that, and I think the franchise suffered from all the continuing storylines and spinoffs.

I want to see:

HAY YEAH!! I totally want Trixie to become jealous again so she's more of a villain, but in a MUCH later season and with a true reason...and then fight alongside Twi in a finale! And Pinkie breaking the 4th wall to thank the fans...that would be so AWESOOOME OMG I totally need that XD! Also, Shining Armor and Cadance deserve a foal. Personally, I want Cadance to be able to raise a prince, because I'd want to see some of the faces she'd make at times having a boy XD!! And then later, perhaps, she could have a girl and experience her filly-Twilight days all over again. :D

Edited by yayayayayala

Like said before.

CMC get their cutie marks.

Twilight ruling a kingdom.

RD joining the wonderbolts.

Personally I'd like to see a epic showdown that nopony would see coming., maybe Celestia becomes evil and luna and Twilight must team up to stop her by locking her away leaving Twilight to take her place or luna to do so.

You know end the final episode like the start of the first one.

I want to see:

This ^

That's pretty much everything anyone could ever want, but I am also a little dark and I want to see some final good byes as well. Not all of them splitting up but something to jerk the heart strings one more time. That's just me though...

While the thought of G4 having to come to an end makes me a little sad, I will still look at the show and remember how awesome it was.

The show might die but I will forever be a brony.

While the thought of G4 having to come to an end makes me a little sad, I will still look at the show and remember how awesome it was.

But I want all the character to accomplish their dreams. And the final sceen of G4 is the mane 6 and the crusaders standing on a mountain looking at the sunset.

No actually I'm pretty sure it'll run on for another five years.

Think a about it.

Hasbro has made billions of dollars off this show.

I'm pretty sure this is just the start of the series compared to how long it will actually run.

No actually I'm pretty sure it'll run on for another five years.

Think a about it.

Hasbro has made billions of dollars off this show.

I'm pretty sure this is just the start of the series compared to how long it will actually run.

There was this post about G4 only having like 4 more seasons.  So yeah it will run for a while.

There was this post about G4 only having like 4 more seasons.  So yeah it will run for a while.

And plus if they are even more successful with the future season, who knows? It could run on even longer!