Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Suddenly your favorite pony falls on you.

Ryzu

"Hello, Rarity :wub: I don't care if you fell from the sky, you're all mine now...and you're never, ever going to leave...I promise,  we'll be together forever :wacko: "

In all seriousness,  I'd be shocked for a bit and then bask in the glory that is her fabulousness :D

• Brohoof 9

I would tell Princess Luna, "It's an honor and a pleasure to meet you your Highness, and I would love to chat and accompany you; but would you mind getting off of me please, I think I have some broken ribs now."

• Brohoof 5

You fools forgot to preempt Ghostie why are you all such noobs

I'd be receptive to either Rarity or Pinkie as pony falling on me. Just laugh about the whole thing, offer to walk with them for a bit. Get to know them, all that good stuff.

• Brohoof 4

"Hello, Rarity :wub: I don't care if you fell from the sky, you're all mine now...and you're never, ever going to leave...I promise,  we'll be together forever :wacko: "

This sounds more like the kind of thing people hear minutes before someone skins them and wears them like a suit. 

• Brohoof 11

Ouch! Oh, man, that hurt. Are you okay, AppleOOOOF, no, don't stand there, that's my AUUUUGH! *whimper*Oooooow... hoof in the dangly bits.... kill me now...

• Brohoof 4

Reality

Freak out and run away thinking I have gone insane and check myself into the mental section of the nearest hospital!

Unreality

umm....hey good lookin whats cookin? *cheesy laugh*.

So um, Your not hurt are you?

• Brohoof 1

Well, fleur de lis just fell on me. Not only is she horrified at the dirtiness of my room (There is a trash can in it, I mean INSIDE the room) but also by my rather vulgar nature, and the fact that it is covered in weapons. 

I would then have to ask her the most important question of all time

"Would you do me? I'd do me" 

Me: Walking round minding my own business / or as my "OC" however it is ponies walk xD.... 

*random Cheerilee falling out of the sky *  :blink:   :o

BAM!! 

Me: Ahhhh....  :derp: my head owww....  :blink: Cherry where in the world  :okiedokielokie: how did you?!?!?! What!? 

pinkie_pie_is_very_confused_by_serg.png

Cheerilee: Well I drank a red bull and it gave me wings sooo...  :derp:  sorry about falling on you :3 

full.png

A glomp and a hug insues...  :muffins:  :muffins:

• Brohoof 1

Meh.

I would actually just prop Rainbow Dash back up, a hug, a kiss on the cheek, then we'd see where it would go from there...

...not that anything else would possibly happen.

(lol. my mind is in the gutter today)

(edited)

I'd probably kiss then hug her. :squee::blush:

Actually, if it were to happen, I'd be just as shocked and nervous as she was... She'd probably ask if I was okay, I'd say yes and then hug her with the dumbest looking smile on my face, meanwhile I'd be squeeing. Then she'd probably take me back to her cottage, to make up for her falling on me. and we'd have tea or something, while she tended to my bruises and what not.

BTW If it wasn't apparent, I was talking about Fluttershy. ;)

Edited by xFlutterdash

This sounds more like the kind of thing people hear minutes before someone skins them and wears them like a suit. 

Pinkie, prepare the chainsaw. #Cupcakes