Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Suddenly your favorite pony falls on you.

Ryzu

Ohhhh......... Princess Luna! Its such a pleasure to meet you. I... I....I just cant believe it I LOVE YOU. Have you ever read the fan fic Cupcakes you should and then realise what would happen if you TRY AND LEAVE! *jumps around like Pinkie Pie* YAY!

If AppleJack fell for my Ponysona, I'd get with her.

If she liked me as a human, I don't think it'd work out.

Do you know that classical old cartoon moment when something heavy falls on a character and he is flattened... Well that would prob be me cuz the weight of a pony x the acceleration in earns gravitational field which is about 9m/s would mean a pretty big blow. Also I kinda imagine that Rarity would also suffer from the fall as longs are not cats, so they don't always land on their feet.

So after the (again) classical cartoon momen when the flat person blows his thumb in order to fill himself with air and regain his shape, I would prob be lik... "Yup, mental hospital for me all right" and then after becoming sure it's not mse sort of hallucination I would be like "ARRRGGHHHH" and then pray...

Then I would ask politely if she would mind taking her hoof off my "jewels" as it hurts and say a very smart thing like:

hello...

Edited by lordav

I would get up and say "Well, hello, Twilight." Then check the sky for any potential danger.

Why? Well, the answer lies in this funny video starring Derpy... :muffins:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZfEki4zUcM

Figured out the reason I would check the sky after Twilight would drop in on me?

Answer: 

Twilight ending up like the Wicked Witch of the East  :o  Poor Twily! :(  Mother of you, indeed, Celest!

( im guessing we are ponies also)

im going with vinyl this time.

we were both listening to metal on our headphones and she trips over into me. both out headphones are knocked off and we can hear each others music. " u liek metal aswell HOH MAH GAWD!" and i pick her up and put her on her hooves, then i go to her house and listen to moar music and we becoming best friends. along with derpy. and fluttershy.

*Fluttershy lands on me*

Me: Ow...

Flutters: I'm sorry.

Me: How can you even fall, you can fly for Celestia's sake.

Flutters: Oh Um.... I...

*Big Mac lands me*

Me: My spine... pain....

Flutters: Is he ok?

Mac: eeenope...

• Brohoof 1

first i would think (hmm just like one of my flutterbat dreams) then i would say "be careful with your flying there flutterbat here let go in and get a apple shall we?" 

Edited by ponybatlover

Why Princess Luna, you have completely obliterated my ribcage! But, it doesn't matter. Wanna stay with me? *takes her hoove* :comeatus:

Her reaction:

post-18648-0-04461300-1397817603_thumb.jpg

Edited by GrauWitz
  • Brohoof 2

Hehe I don't have a favourite pony,so then it must mean that the shows most popular character falls on me.I shall trick it into being sold to a brony.

First, check to see if I'm okay, then open my eyes and be like "What? How in the world did a My Little Pony character enter reality?!" and then think "Um... Why is she blushing?" (Pinkie Pie isn't the type to blush lol). Then think "This is all very strange... I think I better go home and get to bed". Not before a hug, because, you know, she's Pinkie Pie and I'm not evil... But I would definitely put "Something is definitely wrong with me" first in my mind. lol