Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if PETA decided to attack MLP?

remove p l e a s e ?

Um, wat? I always get a kick out of all these hypothetical "What ifs" that always pop up on here, they're so random!  :lol:

I really don't know. PETA is nuts, and them attacking the MLP fandom wouldn't matter to me since I don't tell anyone I like the show, so I guess it'd be funny to watch angry vegans argue with angry neckbeards I suppose!  :lol:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

What would be the reason for PETA for attacking MLP?

Hmmm...

1: The horns on the unicorn's head! It's unnatural and it is harming them and it also causes cancer!

2: Wings?! How dare you remove the wings of a bird and surgically attach it to a poor pony?!

3: Showing us cartoons where animals (sentient ones) get beat and imprison in stone?! What is this?! 

4: Telling us that it is ok to steal a dragon egg and blast magic on it and force it to serve another being?! Animal rights!

In other cases, I would have zero idea what they would be doing with attacking MLP (any case for that matter.)

Edited by Demirari
  • Brohoof 11

PETA would hit the pinnacle of insanity more than they have in the past, going after Ubisoft was an example of their stupidity, this would be the icing on the cake. :lol:

(edited)

I don't think we have to worry about Hunger Games getting into MLP any time soon :P

Personally I doubt PETA would bother MLP.

Actually I just remembered hearing a couple years ago when Obama killed a fly on TV and PETA went crazy over that, which I think was the most god damn ridiculous thing I've ever heard of.

So to rephrase my previous statement, they could easily go after MLP.

Edited by Deadlyblack
  • Brohoof 3

Who gives a shit?  This is kind of a dumb question about a dumb organization that nobody outside of it cares about in the slightest.

I'd laugh at PETA. They only attacked Nintendo for the sake of attention. Reports by the Huffington post stated that most animals in PETA's care wind up dead, even if they're in fine condition. They don't do anything good.

Lol, what's a PETA?

Meh, I can't believe I supported PETA at one point. I get that they're for the ethical treatment of animals, but they're just changing the ways animals are getting slaughtered (if I remember correctly).

What would they have to say against MLP? I can't even think of any reason!

PETA is still a thing? Even after the documents got leaked about how they have to end up killing over half the pets they "save" from shelters and farms? No one listens to PETA anymore, they are dead, a husk, a shell of a movement that no one remembers or cares for anymore.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Look, I hate animal abuse to Frank Castle extremes (I once read about someone who burned his dog... To this day, I still keep an ironic Molotov with his name on it.), but PETA just gets retarded a bit too often.

Edited by A.V.
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

I'd laugh, they're a bunch of morons to begin with..

I'd laugh at PETA. They only attacked Nintendo for the sake of attention. Reports by the Huffington post stated that most animals in PETA's care wind up dead, even if they're in fine condition. They don't do anything good.

Thats not really a "report" so much as its literal fact. They take carnivorous animals and try to make them vegan just to appease themselves.. doesn't work well.

For years upon years PETA has murdered more animals than its actually saved. Something like 80% (probably more) of those they take in end up dying. Their own founder was an animal mass murderer supposedly.

They're also known to PAY people to brutally beat and kill animals in terribly inhumane ways just so they can make those pathetic "shock" videos (of which use mostly outdated video to begin with).

Sad part is, despite they're the literal definition of terrorists, they are allowed since they distance themselves well enough from the highest end radicals they breed.

They should really step up the home front "War on Terrorism" before worrying about the outside threats IMO.. domestic terrorism is far worse since it has actual impact than radical terrorism.

Edited by GrimCW
  • Brohoof 1

Well knowing PETA and how insane they are I wouldnt be surprised if they started literally attacking hasbro's main office and basically anything else that has to do mlp and then they would be declared terrorists( which I'm suprised they haven't been already )and they would probably all be wiped out.

Ah, PETA, where objectifying animals is horrendous and unforgivable, but objectifying women is just fine and dandy. Grrrrrr... The JLmle does not like Hypocrits.

Peta is a really nice organization....  :wacko:

most entertaining part of this is how PETA (or at least its members) usually denounce the idea of euthanasia in the same way human rights groups do the death penalty..

but yes.. pretty good quick snip of the hypocrisy that is.. 

most entertaining part of this is how PETA (or at least its members) usually denounce the idea of euthanasia in the same way human rights groups do the death penalty..

but yes.. pretty good quick snip of the hypocrisy that is.. 

Only  PETA has the moral right to decide if the animal lives or dies  :wacko:

I wouldn't be surprised. PETA would love to take some of our spotlight i'm sure. I think if they were going to attack something, it would be the fandom's clop and grimdark, because it's "demeaning and abusive to animals!"

This would no doubt be accompanied by graphic photos of bloodied beaten ponies in lingerie, that would be completely accessible and visible to the children that make up the show's target audience. Because that's PETA for you :/

I would think that even PETA people would watch MLP because all the ponies are vegan...It's kind of a silly question to even think about.

People still wouldn't care, because they're still crazy.

Took the words right out of my mouth, :lol:

OP: I could careless about PETA, tbh.  IMO, they're just a bunch of extremists who just pick fights with companies.  That is all.