Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do You Think Discord Will Appear In Season 5?

DiscordedBrony

(edited)

So, do any of you think Discord will appear in the 5th season? Also, now that he is truly reformed, do you think he will still be a cunning trickster or will he be a whole new Discord?

Edited by DiscordedBrony

Yeah, of course hes gonna be in it, him and fluttershy need to do there tea party.

Maybe he'll even keep a diary/journal about friendship.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

I hoped he gets more screen time and also I hoped s5 would give him a castle for him, seeing he has realized the most valuable item in Equestria, that is Friendship.

Edited by TheShyPony
  • Brohoof 4

Discord has to appear on Season 5.

On the season finale,Discord had to battle his true natural self(The chaotic one) and his friendship side(Mane 6,but specially Fluttershy).

Although at first he had choosen the chaos,it can be seen how he slightly regrets his decission through the episode,but he doesn't regrets entirely his decission until Tirek steals his powers,and feels for himself how someone betrays you.

When Twilighr found her key,she had choosed to free Discord too,after all the bad things that he has done,because for that they're the friends :)

At the ending,Discord is completly reformed,and now he understands the true power of the friendship :)

My thoughts about him appearing on Season 5 are more than positive. :P

We need to see that true reformed Discord(And we still need to see his own throne :lol: )

Of course Discord will be in season 5. Although the name Discord hardly fits him anymore. I would be honestly surprised if he wasn't

Discord wouldn't be Discord with other name.

He'll be fully reformed now,but he still have the power of chaos on his side,so,although now he understands the true value of a friendship,he'll not stop his harmless trolling to everypony :lol:

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Most certainly. The only problem being if the writers want it to make absolute sense he will lose most of his chaotic side. Unless of course the already sprouting theory that the Season 4 Finale went according to his master plan is true (which actually has a lot going for it, then again it is just headcanon).

It will make sense for the show in general, but to be brutally honest I don't think I'm going to like Discord's character much in the upcoming seasons.

Edited by Blissful Chaos

"Think"?  I know he'll be back for season 5.

• John loves the character.
  • We love the character.
  • McCarthy loves the character.

DHX has every reason to keep him on the show.  I'm surprised Hasbro hasn't capitalized on Discord's popularity with a bazillion toys.

I think it will be very obvious that Discord comes back. I think Discord will finally find some way to show his true worth to the Mane 6 and have his own "throne" in Princess Twilight's presence.

You never know, Discord may even get an episode to himself someday! He's come a long way from being a major villain, right the way up to a pretty close friend of the mane six (certainly Fluttershy at least), so we'll definitely be seeing more of him!

• Brohoof 1

I'm sure he will. He may be more reformed but he's still chaotic neutral if not chaotic good. At least that evil streak may be gone for good though.

my_little_pony_alignment_chart_by_zeroce

• Brohoof 2

• He's not stoned
  • He had an entire subplot in the S4 finale
  • Said subplot was all about him learning (the hard way) about betrayal, and how important friendship truly is. Which means that he's even further reformed than he was before, because now he understands and seeks out friendship, isn't just playing good guy for the sake of keeping his one friend, as he had more or less been doing between Keep Calm and Flutter On and Twilight's Kingdom

Yes, he will x)

• Brohoof 1

Oh lord yes,

Discord played a huge role in the Season 4 finale, because he wanted to "slip-up" on his reformation, he almost caused the end of Equestria just because he wanted to have a little fun.

Yeah, he's more than likely going to have a serious talking to in the Season 5 premiere. ^^

• Brohoof 1

• He's not stoned
  • He had an entire subplot in the S4 finale
  • Said subplot was all about him learning (the hard way) about betrayal, and how important friendship truly is. Which means that he's even further reformed than he was before, because now he understands and seeks out friendship, isn't just playing good guy for the sake of keeping his one friend, as he had more or less been doing between Keep Calm and Flutter On and Twilight's Kingdom

Yes, he will x)

I fully agree with Chaotic, :)

Yet, I have a hunch he'll make more appearances in next season.

After experiencing and showing the true nature of friendship after being back-stabbed by Tirek at the climax of the finale, he is worthy of making of an appearance in season 5 now that he's redeemed himself fully.

Seeing as Discord is now a friend to not only Fluttershy but also the main group, it wouldn't actually surprise me if he appeared in the opening intro for S5 of the show!  :umad:

I definitely think he will be appearing more in the next season, most of us have seen what happened at the end of season 4, not to mention he has been appearing ever more frequently in each season (Can't say much for Season 3 since it was half length).  

I think we might be likely to see Discord interacting with characters such as Applejack and Rainbow dash in the next season.

Come to think of it... Where does he actually live again? Isn't he staying in Canterlot with Princess Celestia?