Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Opinion on humanized ponies?

DDV

So, what's your opinion on humanized ponies (not anthropomorphic ones)? I find them fascinating for some reason.

I'm fine with them. It's ok to make them human some of the time just so people can make that parallel or see them as satient. Gotta give people the freedom to draw them as they want.

I think they can be cool and it's usually think it's fun to see how the artists interpret them 

To be honest, I really hate them. It's pretty much the main reason why I didn't like Equestria Girls, and I just dislike the fan stuff with humans too. Even with Flash Sentry, I hated him in EG but when he's a pony in fan stuff I don't mind him. I don't know why but I just don't like them made into humans.

I adore them. It's an expansion on how people view their roles in society, in a way.

Plus you can find some highly attractive versions of the characters that are more easily identifiable with physically.

I like them when they're good. Some are just terribad.

I'm not a fan of the humanized ponies. I actually don't like anything that's anthropomorphic. I just find it unappealing & ugly.

Personally I don't really like them. There is something in "original" versions that just can't be copied into humans or at least nobody managed to do it yet IMO. They look kinda weird as humans and I hope there won't be a plot twist that will change mane 6 into humans for good. :P 

I like 'em.  They're a unique spin on the original concept, and I enjoy seeing how different fan artists would reinterpret them.  And sometimes I'm just plain curious- what would a humanized version of, say, Rarity's gala dress or Apple Jewel look like, you know?  It's cool to see a different twist on things.

And humanized ponies make for my single favorite piece of MLP fan art, ever:

full.jpg

(edited)

Humanized ponies i don't like, because whats the point of throwing a pony in a human shell and calling them human. Well done HIEs I don't mind though as long as the ponies are ponies/ anthro ponies i can live with it.

Edited by Shadow Dancer