Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your pony

fluttershylover

I named him "Ghost"

Because I made him for the sole purpose of being able to commission Rarighost fanart :D 

ghostie has better fanart than some background ponies. That says something.

Also, my pony is Traveller! He's a sometimes-bullshit-Deus-Ex-Machina character but he is also a sometimes-a-really-believable-character.

He's also my profile picture, done by the amazing Oblivious Taco (KingPrisman).

• Brohoof 1

I named him "Ghost"

Because I made him for the sole purpose of being able to commission Rarighost fanart :D 

rarighost is best ship

Mine would be Shady Bubbles (obviously). I might explain the name choice if I ever get famous.

• Brohoof 1

His name is Mad Hatter. He's kinda like me ponified.

Except for the backstory,design,and life. (He has a cutie mark. It's just not there.)b7418b4bfa85bf2c09f2862cb43cf152.png

(edited)

Carter, the Moose Earth Pony. An artist.

Blossom, the unicorn. One of love and beauty and nature.

Felix, the Pegasus. A researcher and adventurer!

My Ponysona Mike. A gamer. :P

All of them can be seen in that rider from left to right:

img-2419947-3-FelixWallpaper_zps68fa99ea

Edited by FeIix

(edited)

My oc is princess misty mysticle she not yet finshed but she the one thing that mirrors my personality. You can see her pic on my fim fiction and tumbler pages but i havn't got to makeing any specil links to her yet. and it tsusnsu like hear for the name to finde it. anyways peace.

Edited by tsunsu

The pink pony in my icon and sig. is my pony Nova Star. I originally created her to represent me in pony form. She has pink and white hair like me, she's mischievous, and her special talent is astronomy. The draconequues is supposed to be representative of my best friend. I think he looks like a humanized Discord in real life, so I knew when I made him an OC, it would have to look like Discord. This is the first draft of his character, it's still a work in progress as well as my friend and I agreeing on a name for the character.

Here is a picture of my best friend wearing a Derpy hat I knitted and trying to give derp face.

post-26225-0-89689100-1400398168.jpg

• Brohoof 1

My pony is Midnight Pallette.

He is light gray, wears a hoodie and has a brown mane.

His cutie mark is a black paintbrush given to him by Celestia when he was born. Midnight Pallette was given this mark because his future lies in creativity.

Midnight Pallette is a very caring and self conscious stallion. He is at a crossroad in his life, between his youth and adult life. He is curious about the reason he was born into a world with magic. Midnight socializes with Fluttershy every day and is very kind to animals. Midnight sends thank you letters to Celestia, for helping him on his journey. Midnight asks the Mane Six for advice with relationships, when he is ready to have a date.

She doesn't really have a name.  I've just been calling her ScumCandy.  lol

I made her back when I had green hair, so she doesn't really look like me anymore.  She's a nature kind of pony.  Her cutie mark is a leaf with a pawprint cut out on it.

post-19170-0-30680000-1400425025_thumb.png