Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which celebrity would you like to see in the show?

Rarity Paige Belle

I think it'd be pretty cool to have Tim Gunn appear in a Rarity episode :D He's like her, in being he's a nice guy in a cold industry, and having him guest star in a Rarity episode the way Weird Al guest starred in Pinkie Pride would be pretty neat :D

• Brohoof 3

For me, it would have to be Madonna!

“For we are living in a magical world, and I am a unicorn girl”

:)

I’d pick Benadict Cumberbatch, or Daniel Craig maybe that would be pretty cool

• Brohoof 5

Gordan Ramsay of course

Should have a feature as canterlot head chef or something, it would be interesting how they ponify his, um... "vocabulary"

• Brohoof 3

“For we are living in a magical world, and I am a unicorn girl”

Great, now I have this song stuck in my head. :P

I'd like to see Kristen Schaal.

• Brohoof 3

I'd love to see Mark Hamill play a guest role on the show. He's done plenty of voice over work (most notably as The Joker in a number of Batman movies, shows and games), on top of being known for playing Luke Skywalker. I'm sure he'd be good in a role referencing one of those two, or even something completely different.

• Brohoof 2

Jack Black would be one of the most glorious cameos ever.  I don't even know what he would be or what he would do but still.  It would be worth it.

He was one of the first people that came to mind before I made my post- I could easily see him a role like Weird Al had with Cheese Sandwich.

(edited)

He was one of the first people that came to mind before I made my post- I could easily see him a role like Weird Al had with Cheese Sandwich.

Well since he posted this on his official page, it's a definite possibility.

1975141_10152123109248801_37527823588157

(I'm being serious for once) :o

Edited by Archer Dash
  • Brohoof 2

Neil Patrick Harris as a villain who is has good intentions, but goes about them in very despicable ways.

...and he sings. Please please please.

Morgan Freeman, James Earl Jones, and Keith David as the voices of villains or Alicorn (gods).

BTW, why is there multiple threads regarding which Celebrity we would like to see in MLP:FIM.  Wouldn't it be better just to merge it into one single thread, :lol:?

• Brohoof 2

Emma Stone, I love her voice.
Also, it might be nice to see Dolly Parton as an Apple family member.

(edited)

Ian McKellen. He could be the voice of Star Swirl the Bearded if they ever plan to let him appear in S5. I could imagine Star Swirl screaming "YOU. SHALL. NOT. PASS!!!" when fighting off a villain somewhere in the premiers/finales, and probably falling into an abyss, saying to the Mane 6 "Fly, you fools!" before falling off. Ah, references... :P

Edited by GeometryMath Algebra
  • Brohoof 1

Patrick Stewart as a character with John De Lancie's Discord! the circle between Picard and Q would be complete.

I would sell off my left testicle to see this happen.

• 6 months later...