Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you like orange juice? And if you do...

Steve

Orange Juice  

152 users have voted

1. 1. Do you like orange juice?

• Yes
    • No
    • Who the hell doesn't like orange juice???
  2. 2. If you like orange juice, do you like pulp?

• No pulp
    • Some pulp
    • A lot of pulp
    • A shit ton of pulp (which may or may not exist)
    • I don't like orange juice, so this question is irrelevant to me

Just had a glass of orange juice about an hour ago!

I don't mind having a bit of pulp in my orange juice, but no one else in my family seems to like it, so we always buy it without the pulp.

Damn I'm a minority by not liking OJ. I find it too sugary for my bodybuilding diet. 

I also don't have a sweet tooth. Maybe that's the big difference.

Love orange juice, don't like pulp. It just...feels weird swallowing that stuff. A sensation I don't enjoy much.

• Brohoof 1

I think I used to like it, but I haven't had it in years...

Pulp is disgusting. I can't stand having anything like that in a drink. Sadly, I don't remember ever being able to find truly pulp-free orange juice.

• Brohoof 1

Orange Juice....The water of juices...If I want orange juice, I eat an orange. It's healthier and has less sugar than all *affordable* actual juices out there, and why kill oranges to make juice when again...they are edible..

(edited)

The poll systematically favors those who like orange juice not only in the obvious "the first question has two pro-OJ responses and only one anti-OJ response" way, but also in the "the second question is has no anti-OJ responses and both questions must be answered to submit results, thus preventing any results from those who don't like OJ" way.

Since the poll doesn't accommodate me ( :[ :[ :[ ), I guess I have to post about how I don't like orange juice?  Because I don't.  I don't like oranges either.  Or any fruit, really.  Artificial orange flavor is fine by me!  I'll stick to water and milk for beverages.

Pulp is gross af

Edit: /me rejuices at new poll option

Edited by Espeon
  • Brohoof 1

Yes, I like orange juice.  But to be honest, I don't drink as much of it as I should.  It would probably do me some good if I had more.  :)

As to the pulp question, eww, no.  If I want orange pulp, I'll just eat an orange, thank you!  :P 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

what the heck is pulp.

And yes, I like Orange juice. One of my favorite non-soda drinks.

pulp is bits of oranges floating around in orange juice

The poll systematically favors those who like orange juice not only in the obvious "the first question has two pro-OJ responses and only one anti-OJ response" way, but also in the "the second question is has no anti-OJ responses and both questions must be answered to submit results, thus preventing any results from those who don't like OJ" way.

Since the poll doesn't accommodate me ( :[ :[ :[ ), I guess I have to post about how I don't like orange juice?  Because I don't.  I don't like oranges either.  Or any fruit, really.  Artificial orange flavor is fine by me!  I'll stick to water and milk for beverages.

Pulp is gross af

im sorry, i forgot that you have to answer both questions in order to vote

SO POLL FIXED; REJUICE

Edited by Steve

pulp is bits of oranges floating around in orange juice

im sorry, i forgot that you have to answer both questions in order to vote

SO POLL FIXED; REJUICE

I see what juice did there! XD Litterally.
  • Brohoof 1