Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Least Favorite YouTubers

Theshadowmaster235

(edited)

Onision.

Everytime I mention that name, I just want to put a gun to my mouth.

He's simply put just a horrible person.

"What should I do when my gf's having a mental breakdown? Oh, I know, I should film her and put the video up on YouTube!"

In one of his "help" videos, he made it sound like the victim was the criminal. Seriously, how is a child guilty when his or her mother abuses him or her????

Also, he makes fun of rape. And I don't mean just a bad joke or anything, no, that guy takes it to full scale. (Go check out his video "Pupppy Love" I think for that)

Also, his arch nemesis MrRepsion or whatever, who does a great job on explaining what he does wrong btw, made a video called "The Last Fall of Onision" Or something.

Basically, Onision, on the 4th. of July (For those outside of America it's their independence day.) instead of going out and celebrating, decided to stay inside, be a little bitch and debate a SOCK. Wow. Instead of going out and celebrating your country's independence, you decide to stay inside your house and insult a RepSock. A parody. Wow. I just don't have any more words for this guy.

In case I'm going to get hate messages below, I've built a wall under this message. Good luck getting through that!

Now excuse me while I go hang myself for reminding myself all of that bs

__________________________________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________________________________

Edited by RedStorm
  • Brohoof 1

No one mentions bieber as most annoying? I will mention him! :D as his channel has lots and lots of subscribers but still gay

Edit: grammar

And the fact he treat his fans the way he does make him even more annoying.I mean you lack of talent and yet you have fans and you reat them like they are idiots,neat. :huh:

• Brohoof 1

And the fact he treat his fans the way he does make him even more annoying.I mean you lack of talent and yet you have fans and you reat them like they are idiots,neat. :huh:

By now most of his antics are probably a last ditch effort to stir up publicity after most of his fans left in One Direction...

My least favourite has to be gligar13vids. He does video game reviews. The reason I hate him is because:

- completely negative on everything (even great games that lots of people love (eg. Mario, Pokemon)). He nitpicks on either little details that no one cares about or stuff that isn't relevant

- his voice. Good grief...

- acts like a total douche nearly all the time.

His channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzozMcF1kcR9dzsdEkRHdaw/videos

• Brohoof 2

Pewdiepie. They don't have Pokémon videos or my little pony so yep. I can't think of anything else. I stick to my favorite  channels

My least favourite has to be gligar13vids. He does video game reviews. The reason I hate him is because:

- completely negative on everything (even great games that lots of people love (eg. Mario, Pokemon)). He nitpicks on either little details that no one cares about or stuff that isn't relevant

I watched one of his videos. Does he hate all video games? I mean this is just sad.

Pewdiepie. They don't have Pokémon videos or my little pony so yep. I can't think of anything else. I stick to my favorite  channels

I watched one of his videos. Does he hate all video games? I mean this is just sad.

Not all video games. Just all of those that aren't CoD. He literally compares every single multiplayer game to CoD. I just watched his Mario Kart Wii "review" (well, the first 30 seconds at least) and I don't know how he did it, but he compared MK to CoD...  :eww: 

(edited)

Wanna know what's worse? he uses all the negative reactions and views so he can have a partnership. So it is his job to be a dick to everyone. And yes he's even a dick to bronies. He's very detestable.

Edited by ChikoritaBrony
  • Brohoof 1

Wanna know what's worse? he uses all the negative reactions and views so he can have a partnership. So it is his job to be a dick to everyone. And yes he's even a dick to bronies. He's very detestable.

I know. He's nothing more than a pathetic troll. 

I didn't know that he hated bronies, but I probably should've guessed, considering how much of a dick he actually is.

• Brohoof 2

I know. He's nothing more than a pathetic troll. 

I didn't know that he hated bronies, but I probably should've guessed, considering how much of a dick he actually is.

He reviewed the mlp app and he was just complaining about how much bronies suck.

• Brohoof 1

He reviewed the mlp app and he was just complaining about how much bronies suck.

I just looked that up. I honest to God want to punch him in the face. I hate ignorant people like him.

I'm not even 2 minutes into the video and I just want to give up on it,

• Brohoof 3

I just looked that up. I honest to God want to punch him in the face. I hate ignorant people like him.

I'm not even 2 minutes into the video and I just want to give up on it,

Yeah he's extremely detestable.

>all people says pewdie  ... lel youtube newbs c:

One annoying youtuber I can think of right now it Tobuscus.Whenever he wants to show a video it only plays for like 0.01 seconds then it goes back to himself.Which gets irritating.

omg I so forgot about tobuscus. Not only does he do that, but he steals video ideas from all the other famous youtubers as well, it's annoying as fuck

• Brohoof 1

By now most of his antics are probably a last ditch effort to stir up publicity after most of his fans left in One Direction...

Eh,I don't like either of them,I don't see why like every girl I meet seems to have something for them,but that is just me

I dunno, I tend to forget whoever makes Youtube videos I don't like. :lol:

But yeah, like most people here it seems, I'm not a huge fan of that PewDiePie guy either... I mean yeah, I'll admit that I like some rather idiotic LP'ers myself, but that guy just seems to be on a whole other level of idiocy imo... cannot stand his stuff, sorry to say. :okiedokielokie:

Those YouTube commenters that always have to turn EVERYTHING into a political argument. You can go to a Beatles video and there'll be a political argument there.

• Brohoof 1

Holy shit. After looking through some of it's videos, It's hard for me to believe that this isn't a troll

• Brohoof 1

Holy shit. After looking through some of it's videos, It's hard for me to believe that this isn't a troll

I think he's one of those smart trolls that acts like a bad reviewer to get negative attention so he can have a partnership.

(edited)

Let me think...RayWilliamJohnson I don't like HIM but i used to watch him for the newest funny/viral videos. 

onision is weird.

Edited by Shanghai
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I do have a wonderful list..

Smosh, PewDiePie, Shay Carl, iJustine, Shane D, RWJ .. the list goes on.

128709-simple-red-square-icon-business-t

Edited by Guest