Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Least Favorite YouTubers

Theshadowmaster235

(edited)

In my opinion it would have to be pewdiepie everything about him is annoying to me and it pisses me off how he has the most subscribers on YouTube when he doesn't even deserve them and don't even get me started on how annoying his fans can be but that's for another topic altogether.

Edited by Gladius
Changed title to be less inflammatory
  • Brohoof 12

As much as I believe in respecting what people like and pursue, I was thinking of the same name when I read the title.

I'm not going to say he's bad, he just strikes me as a good bit annoying, but then his humor/internet personality doesn't click with me much at all. To each their own though.

I'm pretty content just keeping my distance honestly.

I don't mind Pewdiepie, I can't think of a youtuber I hate right now (I know there a some) but I'm not to big a fan of Smosh.

(edited)

I don't mind Pewdiepie, I can't think of a youtuber I hate right now (I know there a some) but I'm not to big a fan of Smosh.

I can agree with you I actually watch Pewdiepie he's pretty funny although I am not a huge fangirl just a fan to be honest not annoying just pretty much a fan however  I have never been a fan of Smosh....

Edited by Everleaf
  • Brohoof 1

Pewdiepie is not so bad at all though...

for me I can't choose I have never seen a (annoying) youtuber...

I wouldn't mind him as much had I not been around during his fanbases height. If I could have simply ignored him (I detest lets plays, and his voice is one of the most grating things ever in my opinion), but during his height during late 2012 his fanbase forced his videos everywere, on any games review channel they would swarm with pewdiepie lines and links, and if the reviewer was not like pewdiepie, they would raise an unholy storm in the comments section and the like/dislike bar. So while he himself may not be super duper annoying, his fanbase can be, and has been before.

(edited)

I wouldn't mind him as much had I not been around during his fanbases height. If I could have simply ignored him (I detest lets plays, and his voice is one of the most grating things ever in my opinion), but during his height during late 2012 his fanbase forced his videos everywere, on any games review channel they would swarm with pewdiepie lines and links, and if the reviewer was not like pewdiepie, they would raise an unholy storm in the comments section and the like/dislike bar. So while he himself may not be super duper annoying, his fanbase can be, and has been before.

His fanbase can get very annoying I got to say although many popular youtubers get this too I just brush it off I'm a bro just one which takes it more easy than most...

Oh and I seem to find his voice weirdly relaxing for some reason....

Edited by Everleaf
  • Brohoof 2

His fanbase can get very annoying I got to say although many popular youtubers get this too I just brush it off I'm a bro just one which takes it more easy than most...

Oh and I seem to find his voice weirdly relaxing for some reason....

The issue I found with his fanbase though is its age (normally younger kids, so they tend to be more aggresive online) and the pervasivness of the fanbase. Unlike say CaptainSparkelz fans, PewDiePie's almost seemed like they made it a personal goal to infest everything.
  • Brohoof 1

Pewdiepie.I just.I don't mind let's plays and game reviews and stuff like that,I'm not a gamer but I do enjoy them,even if the thing is about a game I don't even know....but his voice is annoying,he is not that funny and his fanbase....don't get me started on that.I watched some of his vids and I dont see what is so special honestly.They are better gaming channels out there who deserve more and didn't even got half of the subcribers he got so yeah :/

Honestly, for me it's sodapoppin. He's such a fucking dick (sorry for bad language) I'll send you guys a link of his profile. https://www.youtube.com/user/sodapoppin33 For instance, he calls a blizzard customer support and begs for a key because he's a famous youtuber. Then after calling he calls him a piece of shit because of not giving a key -.-.

Wow I just checked this guy out and a few of hide videos via the link. He is such a ass. He is now on my list of annoying youtubers.

Personally it's Pewdiepie on occasion with his videos, Sodapoppin, and occasionally some Uberhaxornova things. Though Pewdiepie and Uberhaxornova's fanbase can get VERY chaotic so I would like to put blame on them as well. Some are nice yes but othere nuh uh oh heck no.

(edited)

Is nobody gonna mention DarkSydePhil?

Well I wasn't going to... #badnamepuns

Anyway, I don't think Pewdiepie is bad. His fandom is just annoying. Although not as bad a Fred was way back when... I'm so glad he quit YouTube.

Edited by -Nobody-

The Nostalgia Chick. I'm sure she's a wonderful person, but I just find her whole demeanor incredible irritating.

as his channel has lots and lots of subscribers but still gay
Well, judging by your language, you're about his fanbase's level.
  • Brohoof 6

I definitely don't hate the guy, but PewDiePie is now-a-days shadow of who he used to be. And has honestly very annoying fanbase.

His jokes are becoming boring and he is more and more faking his reactions. I still remember time when he was mostly sticking with Amnesia and Happy Wheels. He was so much better back then. Now he only focuses on being "funny" to the point where he mostly plays horror games to act like he is afraid or pointless games that are not even funny, nor interesting. When he played "rage games" first he was REALLY p... off but then he started faking rage in so obvious ways... ;/ 

Overall I watch him and now You know, what I see? Typical business. It's not a fun anymore. It's just business, it's his way to earn money and he is not even choosing game he enjoys anymore, he just picks games that will attract most people to watch his videos. Like when he played Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon and enjoyed it very much he did not proceed after 1st part becaue of not enough views x.x It saddens me that it has come to this, but IMO like I said - he is not who he used to be. 

And then... his fanbase. Some of members of it are fanatics. Try to say that You don't like PewDiePie and they will start entire crusade against You (I saw it  happening x.x ). Try to run a channel, where You play games and they will call You "PewDiePie wannabe" just because You played for example Amnesia. I was member of it for quite some time and even then they just annoyed me. He is like a God to some of them, literally x.X I just have no words for this, it's great that people kinda get together only because of such trivial thing as YouTube channel, but why are there so big problems with understanding that not everyone may like PewDiePie?

• Brohoof 8

The Nostalgia Chick. I'm sure she's a wonderful person, but I just find her whole demeanor incredible irritating.

Well, judging by your language, you're about his fanbase's level.

Hey I am not in his fanbase! He even has photos of him being with men IN THE BED. I totally hate HIM!

The NEW Pewdiepie.

By New i mean the pewdiepie he is now where he the top youtuber and everything. I just hate his voice, I find it so annoying and it's funny because the OLD pewdiepie did strange voices and i found them more funny then annoying.

okay for me its tobuscus he acts like a complete douche for every video he ever makes especially when he plays games, I can't even describe how unfunny he is and considering he got picked up for the annoying orange series that already proves that he is an annoying human being