Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you had the ability, would you try to get surgery to live forever?

BronyPony

57 users have voted

1. 1. Would you put your brain into a machine body to live forever?

• Yes
    • No

No, because nothing in this world was meant to last forever. I'd rather live my life here on earth to it's fullest, and when my time comes, (which hopefully is still a good while away haha) I'll be ready. 

I...probably would. However, I would want to remain at a certain age; probably in my 30s. I’m not sure about that part yet. 

Living forever? Why would I want to exist for any longer when I've been struggling for years to have a not so awful life and failed misserably? I mean, yeah, I bet there's people who has all they ever need and feel great and would love to stay there forever. But me? Nah. All the oposite, I'd take a "death surgery" instead and cheat the system! :derp:

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

What's life if eventually I watched everyone I ever care for die over and over again, for forever. Everytime I get close to someone I once again would have to watch them grow old and die...no thanks.

• Brohoof 1

As a vampire, I am expected to outlive (read bore myself to death) everyone!

No but seriously. I want to live forever, but eventually it is the cold vacuum in space waiting, if space doesn't die as well.

• Brohoof 1

I honestly don’t think I would. As cool as it would be to be immortal, I don’t think I’d want for me to live forever while all of my friends and family pass away around me. That would be so sad. :worry:

• Brohoof 1

• 9 months later...

Maybe temporarily, for 10-20 more years? It would be nice to have the chance to do more things I never got around to doing when I was younger.

But at some point I don’t think my life would be so fulfilling anymore, especially with others passing on, and eventually I’d be ready to go.

4 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

No cause I wouldn’t wanna see all my friends and family pass while I live on

Make new friends?

Make new family

Spoiler

:Thorax: sorry

It really depends. While being immortal would be great, I would have to trust the equipment to be impossible to hack and not have backdoors. But if I was certain that the equipment was secure I would do it. Hell, if I was old ir in bad health I would do it even if I wasn't 100% sure about the security.

Why would I want to die if given a choice not to (assuming no strings attached)? For that I think I would even agree to go to Equestria and become a pony.

Edited by Pentium100

Fuck that I want to die for one day :ButtercupLaugh: It's not really about losing your loved ones and all; but you've got to rest at some point, right? Unless you discover some way to make your immortality worth it, like explore the universe or something; then you'd explore the multiverse, etc... you're already immortal; get to work