Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is wrong with you?

Coolius rpi

I have a bunch of things. I am diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder (high functioning), mild to moderate dyspraxia, ADHD, severe anxiety, developmental delays and learning delays.

My life isn't really as bad as you think though. There are times when I feel rather defeated by being disabled as I am, but I live life to the best of my ability. :3

• Brohoof 1

What is wrong with me? Do you accept 'everything'? EWLay02.png

From many stupid flaws I have, I can only give some of them appropriate names. I'm somewhat bipolar as I can't control where my emotions will go most of the time. I have very little impulse control, and very prone doing things that I myself know would bring something awful in the future. At times I can be very empathetic to other humans, but other times I would be utterly apathetic you'd have a hard time telling me from a dead boulder. Don't know if I have autism, but if recent happening is anything to goes by, I have a small part of it.

Hmmmm, I struggle with weight issues at this time I am about 250. Been trying a diet for the last year, and am taking a break as it was getting to weird. As I tended to be legalistic on it for the past several months. But the up side of this diet, is that I did loose 50 pounds.

I have tended to be shy and quiet until you get to know me in person. and I am overly critical about myself. So I work double time trying to name things positive about myself, as I need the boost daily.

• Brohoof 1

I have so many health problems (bad stomach, kidneys, back, bladder etc)

Also I am a worry wart and sometimes think that I care too much about someone to the point where it can get stalkish I guess?

I had ADD. and I have a learning disability that makes me learn things a bit slower then other people (but it isn't as bad as its sounds)

I also talk to myself D:

Edited by Starlighty

I already posted, I think. But, I was talking with my mom today and it got me thinking.

I myself have social anxiety. Like well today I had to give a power point presentation in culinary arts and I was shaking so bad and talking super fast like if pinkie pie snorted sugar. Plus a bunch of other embarrassing stories...but I have waaaaay too many to name :maud:

I also am so friggin emotional, like I seriously will cry if anyone yells at me. The most recent time was when my dad got angry at the sat registration website on college board cause it wouldn't load so he started yelling at me. And I got angry and yelled back, really bad choice. He started cussing me out telling me I was a stupid b*tch. And that I could get the buck out of his house and go to hell. Yes how delightful. I cried so hard. He scared me. The only thing I hate about my dad is his temper. It puts me off. When I ever have kids I've promised myself that if he ever talked to them like he did me that day I would never let him see then again.

But it could be worse. My little brother who's also a brony has it way worse. Just turned 10 yesterday, and has a lot of problems.

-has poor muscle tone

-has Ehlers Danlos Syndrome

-is autistic, and has development delays

-disgraphia and discalcula

-a something wrong with his aortic valve. They have to do regular echocardiograms to make sure his valve doesn't rupture.

It's just so sad. I feel awful for him. He struggles with school already, and is only in 4th grade. Has to go to the doctors all the time. His legs are always sore and aching because the padding of his joints are so thin. So he'll never be allowed to play contact sports. They say by his teen years he'll have full blown arthritis. Just really sucks for some people.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have severe depression, extreme Panic Disorder, OCD, ADHD, Avoidant Personality Disorder, and I'm possibly bipolar (though I don't think so, but what do I know). 

I was also brought up by verbally/emotionally/mentally abusive parents, which had quite an impact on my outlook on life. 

I'm unable to work (and it's really hard for me to do other things oftentimes too, like grocery shopping, or even going to hang out with friends or do other fun things.. even if I really want to do them), and was homeless for a while because my parents got mad at me and decided I was old enough to fend for myself, so I needed to suck it up and get a job (they don't believe in mental disorders, so they think I'm faking everything, and prevented me from getting any help for my disorders growing up). 

Now I'm living with a friend, trying to get SSI so I can at least afford a tiny place of my own so I can live by myself and not be a burden to others.  :blush:

• 6 months later...

I've come to find out I'm a little narcissistic. Hypocritical at times, envious, sometimes negative, anti social, kind of a low self-esteem, and I tend to overthink/worry about things too much for my own good.

These are all things about myself they I admit are true and don't like about myself. Over the years I've been trying to work on these aspects on myself for the better.In certain areas I've changed for the better in the past few years but somethings have been harder to work on than others.

But I recognize these things and I've have been putting efforts into changing these things.

• Brohoof 2

Oh boy, where to begin? Mentally, I have Asperger's, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, Anxiety Disorder, and Adjustment Disorder. Physically, I have a lazy eye.

I procrastinate, I am occasionally indecisive, physically I could be more fit.

I do occasionally suffer from depression, and in a sense I enjoy it, but it's not productive and not mentally healthy either. 

I tend to overthink things and come up with stupid ass scenarios (usually bad).

• Brohoof 1

If you ask my psychiatrist, a lot, apparently. I have ADD, Asperger's Syndrome, Bipolar, and Generalized Anxiety Disorder, none of which I experience any symptoms from, with the possible exception of anxiety. I'm not socially awkward, I don't have mood swings, and I'm not anxious all the time, and I have no problems paying attention to things that I find interesting.

There's quite along wrong with me....for starters I'm not exactly easy on the eyes to the people actually around me. I'm a klutz at times and a complete dumbass all the time. I have a horrible habit of forgetting important things lately and it's really affected me negatively in school :( I have a slight case of OCD depending on what I'm doing, and I have severe social anxiety and am generally a very introverted individual.

I can also assume that there must be other conditions I'm suffering from that I just don't know of -_-