Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What made you angry today?

OLDNOOBSNOODLE

Angry: I went to perform my speech on Anti-Censorship today at school, but my thumbdrive has seemingly forgot to save it when I hit save so I couldn't print it out for a grade!

I also did horrible on my Trigonometry Midterm! I didn't even finish the last few problems... even worse is that was only part one! Part two is tomorrow! Also I have a Chemistry Midterm coming soon! I will die!!

Happy: Tomorrow while reciting my speech on Anti-Censorship I can show everyone Wikipedia as an example of protest since the English WIkipedia is being blacked out in 6 hours! This should really help the message of my speech even if it doesn't count towards my grade it helps my purpose!

Advanced Higher Physics AB test. :blink:

And I have to wrtie an essay for two days ago.

Edited by Tom

The slow internet on my school..i using the network for guests and it's sooooooooo bucking slooooow D: the network for students are locked and i can't the password and nopony i asked didn't know the password either..... ._. that network is way faster than the guests...WHY DIDN'T THE TEACHERS TELL EVERYPONY THE PASSWORD? D:

I got really angry when I saw that the "What Pinkie's Song Actually Sounded Like (WARNING_ EXCESSIVE FLUTTERCUSSING)" video was removed from youtube due to violation of YouTube's policy against spam, scams, and commercially deceptive content.

I mean really..

Damn it, now I got angry too :angry: but now I got happy again because I remember that I downloaded that song to my mobile :D Edited by ShadowBolt

Darn it, now I got angry too :angry: but now I got happy again because I remember that I downloaded that song to my mobile :D

I have it on my PC downloaded :)

Never hearing of "What Pinkie's Song Actually Sounded Like (WARNING_ EXCESSIVE FLUTTERCUSSING)" until now, when it is out of my reach.

No wait I found it on youtube. Thank you Google!