Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What made you angry today?

OLDNOOBSNOODLE

• 6 years later...

Remembering to check any further updates for Terraria console version, and still no date for 1.4 :unamused:. COME ON, I WANT TO MAKE MY PASTEL HORSE THEMED WORLD ALREADY. I’VE EVEN GATHERED MOST OF MY ITEMS FOR IT :Cozy:

Oh I'll tell you.

Some bastard slowed down at a green light at a turn lane, then stopped, I honked at him to move it, then he just held there until red and drove off. I continued to honk. Like, why the **** did he decide to stop? I hadn't tailgated him or did anything aggressive beforehand. Bastard.

I hope he gets what he deserves. A real niiiiice long scratch on his truck from a hit and run or worse when his car is just parked there in public. He's glad I don't own/didn't have a gun, or else I would have been very tempted to pop a cap on his wheels or paintjob, see how fast he can try to drive away with just 3 or 2 good wheels.

Sorry, it was just... completely unwarranted. I did NOTHING to him at all prior to that incident.

And that's why I shouldn't have a gun, nor any hotheads like me. . A couple of family members have perished from road-rage-esque incidents (at bars anyways). Stupid.

Really I just wish he'd get his karma but that's not going to happen.. all I can do is have the moral high ground and he can hopefully realize in the future, "man I was a complete and utter dum*** for doing that, forgive me man." And I would, if he were to come clean with me, but he won't.

As a matter of fact, going to work I got mad at some pretty slow drivers on the entrance lane to the freeway (it was rainy but they didn't have to go that slow), so as soon as I had a chance, I checked the left, swerved to the left, and then a car appeared out of nowhere behind me so I hit the gas, hearing his brakes screech.

That could've been bad, especially in slippery conditions.

I, because I have some sense of humility, acknowledged I shouldn't have done that and learned. Heck I even didn't get mad at the driver up front who slowed us down because I accepted "hey, he/she's just doing what's safe for them, even if it's a little too much for me", but do I think that moron at the turn light will have that same, self-reflection I did? Hell no. I hope he gets a little bit of karma.... I wish... 

Edited by WWolf

I get to replace a phone screen because it felt like it was time to fail.

Babied it for 5 years, plug it in to charge and come back to a low signal CRT faded like display. 

Oh and its 5 years old. Stock is limited. And expensive 

• 1 month later...

I’ve just realized I have to work the day G5 horses premiere on Netflix :Cozy:. It’s my last day before off, so I’ll have something to look forward after a post work bath :huh:. Gonna be hard avoiding spoilers in the meantime tho :dry: