Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Bronies with kids

Nulln

I am not a parent myself... But oddly enough... Last night I had a bit of a dream in where I was actually a "parent" in a sense, watching MLP with some child, the dream in and of itself beyond that point is a bit hazy though... :/

Once I had a dream that I gave birth to a litter of kittens and tried to hide them under a bush to protect them from predators and it was just really weird.  lol

No kids here, but I introduced my friend's kids to MLP. Since then, I am known as the pony crack dealer, as they are crazy about the show.  

My friend both loves and hates me for it, as the show will generally stop a tantrum and put them in a good mood, but can also cause one if it's ponytime and they aren't watching it. 

I was a party planning consultant for their pony-themed birthday party, which I'm happy to say was a smashing success, even if I was a little conflicted about using Pinkie Pie as a piñata.  I'm sure she'd understand.

• Brohoof 3

Once I had a dream that I gave birth to a litter of kittens and tried to hide them under a bush to protect them from predators and it was just really weird.  lol

ehx20YA.jpg

Continuing on. Three kids. 12yr, 3yr, and 1yr. My son the 12yr is a BRONY as well! BAM! Last night he ran up to my Wife/his mom and I exciting. "DAD DAD DAD! They just put season 4 on Netflix!"

Thus began the 2hr ponython.

• Brohoof 3

I have kids. Having a young daughter is great. It's a built-in excuse to watch Ponies. (She lets me hold her Applejack figure while we watch.)

• Brohoof 2

img-2728197-1-ehx20YA.jpg

Continuing on. Three kids. 12yr, 3yr, and 1yr. My son the 12yr is a BRONY as well! BAM! Last night he ran up to my Wife/his mom and I exciting. "DAD DAD DAD! They just put season 4 on Netflix!"

Thus began the 2hr ponython.

it was a pregnancy dream.  lol, i read that's actually a pretty common dream

I have kids. Having a young daughter is great. It's a built-in excuse to watch Ponies. (She lets me hold her Applejack figure while we watch.)

You have to restrain yourself from fixing AJ's mane don't you? :P

I'm single and have no kids; but I might be an Uncle in couple years. So I may get the chance to be responsible for getting a small child to like MLP several years down the road.

My son the 12yr is a BRONY as well! BAM! Last night he ran up to my Wife/his mom and I exciting. "DAD DAD DAD! They just put season 4 on Netflix!" Thus began the 2hr ponython.

post-25260-0-03979700-1402456809.gif

Epic win good sir, epic win.

(edited)

I just wanna say that I think boys are near impossible to potty train.   He keeps taking off his diaper and pottying all over the bed or floor.  So I sit him on the toilet and he either wiggles off and escapes, or just holds it in until he gets down.

So I have to keep him in onesies so it's harder for him to take the diaper off.  Now he looks like a giant jellybean.  lol

Also, he somehow managed to take off his diaper, without opening it, under this onesie and pants, that he did not even unbutton or take off.  If he were a pony, his cutie mark would be pulling a rabbit out of a hat or something. >_>

Edited by ScumCandy
  • Brohoof 1

I don't have kids myself (it's on my "to do" list), but I do know a parent with a son who's a brony.  We play D&D together, so I was happy to hear that.  Finally someone who'd get all the MLP references I plug into the module.

• 5 years later...

I have no children but I certainly hope to someday. Right now I have a niece who is very much a Pegasister and I love enjoying the show with her. She’s the one who went with me to see the MLP Movie when it came out, and even tolerated most, if not all, of my shenanigans during same.  

I don't have children, nor do I have plans to have any. If it's any consolation, the daughter of my mum's cousin would be a pegasister. Granted she's still very young, though it's a nice thought.