Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Plushies you own/owned

Forlong

I own a good amount if MLP plushies, but I have actually donated most of my other animal plushies. I have only kept a few.

(edited)

I have a cute little 16" Derpy plush I bought on ebay for $36, it got a rip in it when I tried to open the packaging (it was taped up to the extreme) so I had my mom fix it for me :>

The prices for which plushies are sold at conventions is absolutely ludicrous, the small chubbies cost $65 each, and an identical derpy plush was being sold for about $200. 

Never owned a plushie... I'd love to have one though :)

If you plan on sleeping with one I'd recommend less than 16", they're a little too big to cuddle with :>

Edited by Guest

When I was a child, I had dozens of little Pokémon plushies. Webkinz were big at the time, so I had those and other random stuffed animals my parents gave me. Now I have none because if I did, they would only sit around and collect dust.

• 2 weeks later...

Not really that many honestly... :ph34r:

0JVuG9l.jpg?1

My friends back on campus have bought Luna, Cadence, and Shining Armor to add to our collection as well.

I also bought a Mega Absol plushie on eBay and it should be here by tomorrow  :wub:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Lots and lots of them. I dont' even know where to begin. From what I can see from just looking to my right, I've got a big white tiger plush, my build a bear beagle plush "G-dawg", my two "The Dog" plushies (y'know, those dogs with the big eyes & even bigger heads) one beagle, one black lab. I've got a christmas 2013 polar bear plush, another white teddy bear, a "cat-a-pillar" a neon tye dye kitten w/ fairy wings. And while technically not a plush, I do have a velociraptor shaped throw pillow from the 3rd movie. Prolly a bunch more buried under my clothes and even mroe bagged up in my attic. 

My most expensive ones: my pony ones. 

I've got Flutters & Dashie pasta maned plushies, my Derpy plush, my Chryssi plush, my Cherry Berry plush, and my Lotus & Aloe plushies. 

Edited by Denim&Venom

Let's see now... I suppose I'll begin with the ones I've had for a long time...
I've had a Pooh Bear plushie that I've hung onto all these years that I got the moment I got home from the hospital after I was born. I loved that little guy so much... And I...... Also may have ended up ripping him and dirtying him up a little bit in my infancy... :wacko: But I still have him around and I still kinda cuddle him a bit before bed each night. :3 He used to be the only plushie I really cuddled up with like that, and the rest kinda just were there for me to play with too... But now after my parents saw how roughed up that one was, they got me another one actually, brand new and all, but I still really just loved the old one I'd had all that time... So now I've got him as a bit of a keepsake...

Time went on, and I managed to get this giant Spongebob Squarepants pillow/plushie thingy for my seventh birthday... I got a huge pug plushie from the time me and my Uncle went to Dave & Busters... I got a yellow crayon guy plushie from the time I visited the Crayola factory on a school trip... And there was a time I ended up obsessing over all sorts of Mario universe characters and ended up getting plushies of Mario, Luigi, Wario, Donkey Kong, and so on. :lol:

And now of course, most recently.... I've obtained some of my now most cherished plushies ever, I got a little Fluttershy plushie, then another one of the same kind for Rainbow Dash, and then I actually was given another Fluttershy plushie as a gift, from a very special friend. ^3^ I also have another larger Rainbow Dash plushie as well as a Rarity one of the same type there, then I have two really big plushies that are about 20" tall of Fluttershy and Princess Twilight Sparkle. :squee: So that's about 7 pony plushies now in total......... I NEED MOARZZZZEASSSAS!!! :blush:

Hehe... No, but really, I wanna try to get all the 20" ones of the mane 6 at least... Anything past there will still be greatly loved and cherished of course, but I guess at the moment I'm just out to get all the mane 6 as I can. I may be able to get one of Applejack or Pinkie Pie tomorrow actually. :fluttershy:

My sister and I had a lot of Beanie Babies when I was little, back when they were really popular, I think I'd go and get a new one about every week or so.  Before that, I had a stuffed cat that purred when you moved it.  I remember that being my favorite toy for years.  They're still around, either in the attic at Mom's house or in storage at my Dad's.

I didn't get any plushes again until I started collecting ponies. I have some from Ty, a few Auroras, a 4DE Twilight, all but 5 of the Build a Bears, a couple of Funrise plushes, and two from somewhere else.  They take up a ton of space, but they are some of my favorites. Right now I'm looking for some of the big 20" Funrise plushes.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
(edited)

I have an eevee plushie, Princess Luna plushie, Serial experiment Lain plushie, a stuffed Komodo Dragon and a large Teddy bear.

Edited by Thuja