Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why Are Bronies Disliked?

Aureity

(edited)

Do you think this is at all different from people who rag on Justin Bieber and his fans? What about Stephenie Meyer?

Take a step back; I'm sure many of us here have made off-hand jokes or comments about either Twilight or Justin Beiber. We're not necessarily trolling, spreading hate or lies... but since they are very easy targets, and things that many people in the online community don't particularly like, it's easy for us to joke about them. Just go though Fail Blog or any other meme-related site. You'll see hundreds, if not hundreds of thousands of image macros dedicated specially to making a joke about these things. They're harmless fun and will typically elicit a chuckle or two out of me. Then I simply move on.

But then... someone makes an off-handed remark about Pony on a random Youtube video. And everyone goes bucking insane. Legions of Bronies, worldwide, seem to appear out of nowhere to spout off the same rhetoric we here have all seen too many times to count: "don't be a hater" "it's a good show" "you can't judge it before you watch it" "gender stereotypes are bad" and so on and so on and so on and after awhile it even makes me want to burn my MLP shirts, tear down my posters and put a .223 round squarely in the head of every blind bag pony that adorns my monitors. It's shameful - and it brings shame to everyone who is associated with the community.

If your only knowledge of the community was you being hated on and harassed by people because you made a stupid joke on a stupid video - how would you feel? It sure as hell wouldn't make you care much for Bronies.

I am not defending trolls - of course. But how many instances of "trolling" have simply been an innocent joke about Pony with the same weight behind it as a "better lovestory than Twilight" macro? It just takes one single comment for the collective wrath of the Brony community to come down upon you. That behavior makes us look very insecure and immature.

There are two sure-fire ways to deal with both trolls and people simply making jokes at our expense: either ignore them, or, if it's a good joke, laugh with them. This approach will only have the effect of making our community look mature, self-aware, approachable, and not so damn serious all of the time.

Really guys. We watch a show about colorful ponies named "Rainbow Dash" and freaking "Twilight Sparkle." We go to conventions about this stuff, talk about this stuff, watch this stuff together, debate the intricacies of the show, go batshit insane when a bored animator tosses in a Lyra... There are a hell of a lot of pretty damn funny things that we can take a step back and laugh at ourselves about.

I'm a Brony - so I guess Twilight and Bieber fans have nothing on me. But, although I'm sure it happens once in awhile, you typically don't see them freaking the hell out over a silly image macro.

The question you should ask yourself when you see things like this is: are you secure enough in yourself to either laugh along or ignore perceived hate - or do you really need to lash back?

Edited by nlaq
  • Brohoof 5

They're trolls, who have nothing better to do.

This actually happens in all fandoms. There is always people who want to make everyone in that fandom's life horrible. The only way to ward them off (temporarily) IS TO IGNORE THEM.

Here's a better question: Why do bronies ever take anything a "hater" says seriously if they are only out to "get them"? If a person hates for some legitimate reason like having MLP shoved down their throat like a "pristine" religious parent shoves their religion down a rebellious child's throat then they will likely have a good argument against it as well. There are others still who have valid reasons why they don't think bronies should even exist in the capacity that they do. The haters you should ignore are the ones who are doing it specifically to cause problems. It's not entirely difficult to spot these types either.

Remember to think about what you post to non-bronies, especially confrontational ones. The moment you become defensive is the moment you've fallen into a trap of your own making.

It's like any set of bullies-they're looking for a reaction. They see a bunch of people who find enjoyment in each other's company and shared experience with a show-and it makes them jealous. 

Doesn't matter if it's MLP, Star Wars, Star Trek whatever. People in these fandoms are rarely if ever bothering anyone else. Just like the kids in school who are different, they are a target for small minded idiots. What they live on is attention. By not giving it to them you will starve the bastards, and they'll go find an easier target.

Here's a better question: Why do bronies ever take anything a "hater" says seriously if they are only out to "get them"? If a person hates for some legitimate reason like having MLP shoved down their throat like a "pristine" religious parent shoves their religion down a rebellious child's throat then they will likely have a good argument against it as well. There are others still who have valid reasons why they don't think bronies should even exist in the capacity that they do. The haters you should ignore are the ones who are doing it specifically to cause problems. It's not entirely difficult to spot these types either.

Remember to think about what you post to non-bronies, especially confrontational ones. The moment you become defensive is the moment you've fallen into a trap of your own making.

I don't entirely agree with you on this. Those are not legitimate reasons for hating Bronies at all. I have all sorts of things shoved in my face, from sports to movies to Anime to cartoons, and I deal with it. Just because some Bronies are ecstatic about ponies and shove it in others faces doesn't give someone the right to lump all Bronies together and say we're all like that. I speak from experience on this one since I used to do the same exact thing to Anime fans and say they were all shoving Anime in my face and that Anime was everywhere and I hated it. I eventually learned to grow up and not care about it, and I actually grew to tolerate Anime being in so many places. I see people discussing sports all the time, yet they're not accused of shoving it in others faces, same with Anime. Why can't folks do the same with ponies? It's because one of our stereotypes is that we're overly excited about the show, so it's a meme that has been falsely propagated around and it's not right.

And how can anyone have a valid argument against fans of something existing? I don't see how that argument could hold any water at all. I'd be glad to see a good, well-thought out argument in that capacity, but I can't even fathom how such an argument could exist, especially a convincing one.

I do agree, however, that feeding the trolls is never wise and one should never engage with real haters at all. They're just trying to stir up trouble, and they will fight to get you on the defensive so that you lose ground prove their point.

• Brohoof 1

I don't entirely agree with you on this. Those are not legitimate reasons for hating Bronies at all. I have all sorts of things shoved in my face, from sports to movies to Anime to cartoons, and I deal with it. Just because some Bronies are ecstatic about ponies and shove it in others faces doesn't give someone the right to lump all Bronies together and say we're all like that. I speak from experience on this one since I used to do the same exact thing to Anime fans and say they were all shoving Anime in my face and that Anime was everywhere and I hated it. I eventually learned to grow up and not care about it, and I actually grew to tolerate Anime being in so many places. I see people discussing sports all the time, yet they're not accused of shoving it in others faces, same with Anime. Why can't folks do the same with ponies? It's because one of our stereotypes is that we're overly excited about the show, so it's a meme that has been falsely propagated around and it's not right.

And how can anyone have a valid argument against fans of something existing? I don't see how that argument could hold any water at all. I'd be glad to see a good, well-thought out argument in that capacity, but I can't even fathom how such an argument could exist, especially a convincing one.

I do agree, however, that feeding the trolls is never wise and one should never engage with real haters at all. They're just trying to stir up trouble, and they will fight to get you on the defensive so that you lose ground prove their point.

It's very true that a lot of people make a bigger deal out of some things than they should; Regardless of the topic there's always going to be someone on the opposite side making it some sort of sensational topic to the point of media thunder. However, remember that not all people have equal levels of tolerance, especially for things they believe are damaging society in some way. I know people who worry about bronies being the way they are because they fear for a way of life they believe to be "right". Some people believe there are certain constants that should never be messed with and the brony demographic breaks a lot of those constants in many ways. It's not necessarily a problem with bronies as people but the idea of bronies in a set mold of society and how it can affect future generations.

It's very true that a lot of people make a bigger deal out of some things than they should; Regardless of the topic there's always going to be someone on the opposite side making it some sort of sensational topic to the point of media thunder. However, remember that not all people have equal levels of tolerance, especially for things they believe are damaging society in some way. I know people who worry about bronies being the way they are because they fear for a way of life they believe to be "right". Some people believe there are certain constants that should never be messed with and the brony demographic breaks a lot of those constants in many ways. It's not necessarily a problem with bronies as people but the idea of bronies in a set mold of society and how it can affect future generations.

Now that you put it that way, I do agree.

But at the same time, that doesn't mean I have to give any credence to these people. It's true that everyone has different levels of tolerance, but I'm not going to keel over and die just because someone thinks the fact that I like ponies makes me a non-person, or even a non-male. Most of the people who talk like this are trolls and really don't care about Bronies, and I know that, so I don't give them the time of day since they're just out to get reactions. But the people who you are referencing really do have a problem with Bronies, and I understand that Bronies may smash "constants" they worship, so to speak, but does that mean arguing that we shouldn't exist or that we're gay or that we don't deserve to be called men is right?

No. That's my opinion, and I'm not going to hide it because some people have a problem with Bronies and the fact that their world view is somehow shaken because a man likes ponies. That's ridiculous to me, especially when there are worst injustices out there than Bronies getting looked down upon.

Oh well, forgive me for the mini-rant, but I dislike it when folks bring up Bronies shoving ponies into people's faces as reason enough for hatred. Yes, there are Bronies that do that, but I don't really care about it since there are people of all fandoms that do it, and I tolerate them all just fine. Some people can't tolerate it, and that's their problem, not mind. If it really crushes their soul that much to have someone talk about ponies to them, then I think that's a personal issue.

• Brohoof 1

Well... don't agree with you on this :P

People all know what sports and anime and cartoons are. Even if that isn't your thing, you're likely to have plenty of friends who enjoy those things but don't go insane about it. At that point, it's easy to see a person or two going insane about these interests, and brush them off as a vocal minority.

As large as this community is; realize that it's very widely distributed. Most people on this planet don't have a single Brony friend - or have even met any Bronies in real life. In fact, most Bronies haven't met other Bronies in real life. To the wider population, Bronies are an oddity that they don't understand. They won't go to EQD or MLPForums to check us out - they will only see us when certain Bronies invade other communities and are annoyingly vocal about their love for the show... shoehorning Pony into places where it isn't welcome.

I'm not saying this aspect of the community is the majority - what I am saying is that for more reasons than one, most people only know about us from some shameful, immature and obnoxious Youtube comment chain. That is a legitimate reason to be not only wary of us, but also to harbor some resentment. Coupled with the odd nature of this community on first glance, it isn't hard to empathize with those who have solidified negative feelings about us in their minds.

At this point the problem becomes very tricky. When confronted in a one-on-one situation with a person who has already established that they dislike Bronies in their mind, then the best solution is to be calm, collected, and concise with your responses. If you are able to show a person an ounce of maturity - while also being all-around pleasant - you may be able to undo some of the harm that members of the community have done to our image. However, a Youtube comment chain is not the place to do this on - and if you find yourself in another community, going on and on about the matter will simply lead to more resentment. Instead, invite people into the conversation with Pony avatars and maybe a simple signature; but don't look for confrontation. This even works in real life.

Wearing a shirt around town, having a Pony avatar or Wallpaper, or doing some other thing that identifies you as a Brony - but keeping topics relevant and generally going about your day as a decent human being will be all that is necessary to help our image.

Now that you put it that way, I do agree.

But at the same time, that doesn't mean I have to give any credence to these people. It's true that everyone has different levels of tolerance, but I'm not going to keel over and die just because someone thinks the fact that I like ponies makes me a non-person, or even a non-male. Most of the people who talk like this are trolls and really don't care about Bronies, and I know that, so I don't give them the time of day since they're just out to get reactions. But the people who you are referencing really do have a problem with Bronies, and I understand that Bronies may smash "constants" they worship, so to speak, but does that mean arguing that we shouldn't exist or that we're gay or that we don't deserve to be called men is right?

No. That's my opinion, and I'm not going to hide it because some people have a problem with Bronies and the fact that their world view is somehow shaken because a man likes ponies. That's ridiculous to me, especially when there are worst injustices out there than Bronies getting looked down upon.

Oh well, forgive me for the mini-rant, but I dislike it when folks bring up Bronies shoving ponies into people's faces as reason enough for hatred. Yes, there are Bronies that do that, but I don't really care about it since there are people of all fandoms that do it, and I tolerate them all just fine. Some people can't tolerate it, and that's their problem, not mind. If it really crushes their soul that much to have someone talk about ponies to them, then I think that's a personal issue.

Oh I never meant to imply it's right to segregate for any reason just that there are people who do have legitimate concerns because the existence of bronies whether they are haters or just people thinking of their friends, children or local community. Not necessarily that they think bronies are dangerous but because it can create concerning local trends or even just because this sort of thing can affect people who actually are dangerous no matter how small that number is and change their behavior in unexpected ways, especially if they are unstable beforehand.

It's not always that bad, i find it funny to play along with them. Once I was on some video replying to someone because of a pety argument he was having with others, someone responded with "lol shut up pony fag" and i ended up making a somewhat entertaining conversation out of it, which Twiliscael ended up joining, t'was fun, in the end, they loooked like the real idiots.

Why are they out to get us? Maybe if we weren't so damn loud and obnoxious x3

Well... don't agree with you on this tongue.png

People all know what sports and anime and cartoons are. Even if that isn't your thing, you're likely to have plenty of friends who enjoy those things but don't go insane about it. At that point, it's easy to see a person or two going insane about these interests, and brush them off as a vocal minority.

As large as this community is; realize that it's very widely distributed. Most people on this planet don't have a single Brony friend - or have even met any Bronies in real life. In fact, most Bronies haven't met other Bronies in real life. To the wider population, Bronies are an oddity that they don't understand. They won't go to EQD or MLPForums to check us out - they will only see us when certain Bronies invade other communities and are annoyingly vocal about their love for the show... shoehorning Pony into places where it isn't welcome.

I'm not saying this aspect of the community is the majority - what I am saying is that for more reasons than one, most people only know about us from some shameful, immature and obnoxious Youtube comment chain. That is a legitimate reason to be not only wary of us, but also to harbor some resentment. Coupled with the odd nature of this community on first glance, it isn't hard to empathize with those who have solidified negative feelings about us in their minds.

At this point the problem becomes very tricky. When confronted in a one-on-one situation with a person who has already established that they dislike Bronies in their mind, then the best solution is to be calm, collected, and concise with your responses. If you are able to show a person an ounce of maturity - while also being all-around pleasant - you may be able to undo some of the harm that members of the community have done to our image. However, a Youtube comment chain is not the place to do this on - and if you find yourself in another community, going on and on about the matter will simply lead to more resentment. Instead, invite people into the conversation with Pony avatars and maybe a simple signature; but don't look for confrontation. This even works in real life.

Wearing a shirt around town, having a Pony avatar or Wallpaper, or doing some other thing that identifies you as a Brony - but keeping topics relevant and generally going about your day as a decent human being will be all that is necessary to help our image.

*Sighs*

I have a feeling this about to become text wall city, partially thanks to me... But I do enjoy a good text wall now and then!

*Smiles coyly*

Regardless, it still isn't right. There are also folks who don't know what the heck Anime is in real life and make a big deal out of those freaks and weirdos who dress up as Anime characters and watch Eastern Animation. Yes, there are people like that, and I'm sure you've met some before yourself. Just because they don't understand it and they dislike it and have preconceived notions, does that make it right? No it doesn't. Besides, My Little Pony is a cartoon, so that should be reason enough in my book to just brush it off as something that folks enjoy, but apparently it just doesn't work that way.

Shoehorning things where they're not welcome doesn't make much sense to me though. How does one determine what's not welcome? You brought up the fact that familiarity plays a role here, but that also doesn't hold water. I've seen plenty of places where people have brought up shows, such as Transformers, and then someone peacefully said "I've never watched it" and that was the end. But for some reason, you bring up ponies and you get hate. This can be seen in those Youtube comment chains you've brought up. I've seen people request a person to do videos on Youtube about all type of things, from cartoons to video games, but as soon as someone mentions perhaps doing a pony video, they get lambasted by everyone calling them immature and part of a horrible community or gay. I mean, come on, can't people learn to be decent and tolerate the fact that everyone has different interests?

At this point, I might be rambling, but I suppose it's because I come from a different perspective than a lot of people. Bronies on this very website always talk about people ruining our image, and that's funny because I've seen that from just about everyone, including outside of the Brony community. There have been folks on political websites whining about politicians ruining the images of certain political groups, or sports fans complaining about the crazy rioters who go nuts when their team loses, or furries complaining about weird cosplayers and things of that nature. People seem to be very, very concerned about image, and I personally don't care much about it. If people can't separate individuals from the group, then they're just not worth my time.

In the end, however, I will submit this: much of what you speak is the reality, regardless of whether I think it's right or wrong. People will judge us as a group, and they will go to the elements of the Brony fandom that society deems weird to make us look bad, such as cloppers or the guy who's getting married to Twilight, although I personally have no problem with any of that myself. It doesn't matter whether I think the people who blindly hate Bronies are immature, they think that I'm immature for something silly like liking a cartoon and won't give me the time of day unless I prove I'm not like those other, obnoxious Bronies.

Lucky for me, all of my friends in real life, who know I'm a Brony, changed their opinions about Bronies after meeting me, because, and I'm not trying to toot my horn, I don't speak about it often, I'm laid-back, easy to talk to, and I don't try to shove it in anyone's faces. Of course, they tease me about if from time to time, but that's just what friends do, and that's okay with me. It's when people blindly hate a person they know nothing about because they're a Brony that really ticks me off, but unless society one day wises up, I suppose that's a problem we all have to deal with.

I just wish ponies weren't viewed as the ultimate topic derailer, since apparently bringing up any other show, sport, cartoon, Anime, or anything else in a topic of discussion is perfectly fine, but ponies are considered off topic always. Well, except on here, but that's to be expected.

*Sighs and lights up pipe*

Oh well.

Regardless, it still isn't right. There are also folks who don't know what the heck Anime is in real life and make a big deal out of those freaks and weirdos who dress up as Anime characters and watch Eastern Animation. Yes, there are people like that, and I'm sure you've met some before yourself. Just because they don't understand it and they dislike it and have preconceived notions, does that make it right? No it doesn't. Besides, My Little Pony is a cartoon, so that should be reason enough in my book to just brush it off as something that folks enjoy, but apparently it just doesn't work that way.

My Little Pony is a show. Bronies are much more complicated than that. How many shows do you watch do you join forums about? Watch livestreams for? It isn't hard to see the community as being something much more than just a bunch of fans of a show - as it's grown to be much larger than that. Even if someone does go to EQD or MLPForums (although these are communities specifically for MLP) it also makes it seem to people that Bronies are obsessed with the show to unhealthy degrees.

If you only notice a person as a Brony when that person is acting in the community (drawing art, posting videos, posting articles) then it makes it easy for people to assume that this is all we do with our lives. People don't normally notice Bronies in other contexts because Bronies are just normal freaking people.

Being a Brony is such a departure from social norms, that I think it is hard for people to realize that many hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of the community's members live normal, healthy, lives. If the only thing you know about a person is that they are knowingly disregarding behavior that is considered normal - do you think it's hard for a person to assume that person also engages in other, even stranger, behavior? Knowing nothing to the contrary, a person's imagination can wander and lead them further down the path of seeing us as "bad" or even "scary."

Since we're all Bronies, we have at one point in our lives made the jump past that kind of simple-minded thinking. But many people haven't yet. You won't be able to help them think differently without having some level of empathy for their thought process.

Shoehorning things where they're not welcome doesn't make much sense to me though. How does one determine what's not welcome? You brought up the fact that familiarity plays a role here, but that also doesn't hold water. I've seen plenty of places where people have brought up shows, such as Transformers, and then someone peacefully said "I've never watched it" and that was the end. But for some reason, you bring up ponies and you get hate. This can be seen in those Youtube comment chains you've brought up. I've seen people request a person to do videos on Youtube about all type of things, from cartoons to video games, but as soon as someone mentions perhaps doing a pony video, they get lambasted by everyone calling them immature and part of a horrible community or gay. I mean, come on, can't people learn to be decent and tolerate the fact that everyone has different interests?

It's not familiarity of the show - it's familiarity of sane people associated with the community. My point is that many people outside of the community haven't noticed (although I'm sure they've ran across at some point unknowingly) a sane Brony since sane Bronies are typically not going to go around feeding flame wars and being obnoxious. Being a Brony carries much more weight than simply being a fan of a show - weather you like that fact or not.

In the end, however, I will submit this: much of what you speak is the reality, regardless of whether I think it's right or wrong. People will judge us as a group, and they will go to the elements of the Brony fandom that society deems weird to make us look bad, such as cloppers or the guy who's getting married to Twilight, although I personally have no problem with any of that myself. It doesn't matter whether I think the people who blindly hate Bronies are immature, they think that I'm immature for something silly like liking a cartoon and won't give me the time of day unless I prove I'm not like those other, obnoxious Bronies.

Of course. It's silly. It's counterproductive and hurtful, and this mentality has no place in a modern world.

Lucky for me, all of my friends in real life, who know I'm a Brony, changed their opinions about Bronies after meeting me, because, and I'm not trying to toot my horn, I don't speak about it often, I'm laid-back, easy to talk to, and I don't try to shove it in anyone's faces. Of course, they tease me about if from time to time, but that's just what friends do, and that's okay with me. It's when people blindly hate a person they know nothing about because they're a Brony that really ticks me off, but unless society one day wises up, I suppose that's a problem we all have to deal with.

Which is a more concrete example of what I was talking about before. Simply knowing a sane Brony could completely change a person's perspective of the community.

I just wish ponies weren't viewed as the ultimate topic derailer, since apparently bringing up any other show, sport, cartoon, Anime, or anything else in a topic of discussion is perfectly fine, but ponies are considered off topic always. Well, except on here, but that's to be expected.

Sadly; because of the things I've pointed out so far in this thread, this will be true for a while. All we can do is do our best to help people become less bigoted though our actions in contexts that don't involve Pony to begin with.

Alrighty...

I think this conversation is getting a bit off topic. The original poster wanted to know why it is that there are people who dislike us; and I've laid out some specific reasons that I believe are the major contributors. I clearly don't agree with this behavior, nor am I really making excuses. But there are reasons that exist, and they all play back to rather simple Human psychology.

(edited)

Truth is:
It's all about them green thumbs, dudette.

Trolls are mainly a bunch of try hards, will do anything for attention. It's pathetic really...

Edited by Pandah-Sama
  • Brohoof 2

Trolls and Haters basically sum up the anti-brony community, which they just want attention and it is very pathetic and sad actually.

People thrive on attention, especially when your hating on someone because they are not like you or your suppose to like what they like. But, people always hate on other people on liking a movie, tv show, anything that they don't agree with on your behalf.

How, predictable.

@@nlaq,

Agreed. I still don't completely agree with everything that you said, but the reality of the situation is certainly as you state. Regardless, I hope anyone who has to deal with haters or anti-Bronies, as some call them, take heed and either steer away from them or try to at least talk to sane people who just want to know more and let them know that we're people and we have feelings and normal lives too, and that we're not any different from any other fandom.

Well, we are, because we're freaking awesome, but that's besides the point.

*Smiles coyly* 

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

1.Trolls.

As people have already stated, trolls seek attention and will try to get a response from the bronies because MLP is so popular. It doesn't require much effort on their part since some bronies take the bait.

2."Tough guys"

I call these type of people "tough guys" because they think insulting bronies and saying really hurtful things to them makes them seem tough and helps boost their ego. Their vocabulary is usually limited to "gay","stupid faggot", or something along those lines. I find these guys worse than trolls.

To tell you the truth. It is just best to steer clear of Youtube comments. The comments section usually oozes with stupidity. sleep.png

(edited)

The anti bronies believe that if they pick on the average brony, not only will praise itself raise the anti brony's confidence,  but as well as making themselves feel a little more superior. This situation is no different than bullying, and bullying IMO is nothing but childish and pointless. One day these anti bronies will look back at themselves and think about how foolish they looked picking on those who meant no harm.

Edited by Pandah-Sama

• 1 month later...

I honestly see no point in hating one for watching a show. I mean, its pointless, mad! I don't even know why they bother hating bronies. It doesn't make any sense.

• Brohoof 1

Well most people who hate bronies maybe see the more extreme bronies, or are the ones who conform to society more then most. However alot of these people have yet to even watch the show, and are just being ignorant by wasting time hating a show they probably haven't even watched.

Even if they have watched it, its a waste of breath to hate.

Now disliking the show I can understand, not everyone likes the show, but hate takes to much work to make any sense why someone would waste time doing it.

Most people who dislike but don't hate have seen the show, either because they realize they don't need to waste time hating it, or because they can see why people would like it, but don't like it themselves.

Or some just turn into bronies themselves :P.

But really its just ignorance I think, or maybe they just have bad experiences with the bronies they meet.

• Brohoof 1

@@lazyfireball7889, your thread is very similar to this older one, so it has been merged. It's usually a good idea to use the search function to check if a suitable thread already exists before starting a new one.

I choose to believe that not all people hate bronies. More so do not understand, which could lead to a simulated emotion that reflects hate. Its they're opinion. But then again when did we start caring what they think of us.

hmmm well it seem simple to me they are sacred of tasting the rainbow of friendship LOL. No but to be honest they grew up with all there friends hating so they did to. They see hating others in big groups friendship and this is a real way of thing some people have and teach too there kids. its kinda of like a second religion that mostly follows christianity now am not saying its bad but there are many parts that are misinterpreted because its been along for so long and has so many people who follow it. I mean if being gay was a sin even if that person was good and kind at his core than he would have never allowed it:) back to what am saying most likely there live was not candy and rainbows so when they see people enjoying that they get well......MAD BRO. All we can do is treat them with respect and make are kids watch mlp so they can learn friendship in the right way and maybe just maybe the world can move in the right dircetion:) I hope one day to raise a little girl to be as kind as fluttershy happy as pinkie pie also twilight sparkle level smart and applejack honest and rarity fabulous plus give stuff and loyal to her friends as rainbow dash is.

post-17818-0-96705900-1374394315_thumb.png

Cause we're epic and they're not. My Little Pony is a perfectly fine show, and though they have the right to be jerks, we have the right to stuff it in their face.

tumblr_ml0r77jiej1s3oobro1_500.gif

• Brohoof 2

The haters just hate us for a lot of reasons but, the thing is.. like I stated before I don't really care if they hate me or not. A lot of people hate me but, I don't really care since I've dealt with hate in the past and in my life. So haters, I could care less.