Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

my little pony amusement park

ranul

if there was a my little pony theme park what kind of rides do you think it would have . and what kind of carnival games what there be .

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Rainbow Splash Mountain!!!  And the mountain would of course be designed to look like the clouds and there would be a huge drop at the end in a rainbow river that dropped you off in equestria...

or somethin

Edited by Titan Rising
  • Brohoof 2

Obviously a roller coaster themed around Rainbow Dash, a "Main Street" knockoff based off of Ponyville, basketball hoop games but with apples in baskets, something of a "fun/haunted house" based around the Everfree Forest, a drop tower based off of the climax of "Sonic Rainboom", a "Splash Mountain"-type ride based off of the rapids in "Pinkie Apple Pie", a ring toss based off of "Daring Don't", a Ferris Wheel known as "Trixie's Nightmare", something of a gem-hunt type game themed around "A Dog and Pony Show"....

Well be competing with Disneyland yet....

• Brohoof 2

One of those love tunnel things or whatever they're called which is based on Cadence somehow.

Um.

Rainbow Dash Rollar Coaster is pretty much required lol.

The place can have a ponyville like area, or maybe just be based around Ponyville or different parts of Equestria(Sort of like Disneyland)

I can't think of much of anything else really ;p.

• Brohoof 1

Like Harry Potter World!!! As long as it's in my country.

The place can have a ponyville like area, or maybe just be based around Ponyville or different parts of Equestria(Sort of like Disneyland)

But wait! The different parts will be like different cities in Equestria like Canterlot is in the middle like Fantasyland and Ponyville with fun kids rides and interactive buildings like Toontown. Cloudsdale is the shit! A Rainbow Dash themed roller coaster called The Sonic Rainboom and a

Rainbow Splash Mountain!!!
Rainbow Falls Splash Mountain!! Everfree Forest is based off of Tom Sawyer Island, Manehattan is like Main Street with many restaurants, bakeries, and stores.

I NEED THIS NOW!!!!!

• Brohoof 1

That would be awesome. As others have said, a roller coaster with a Rainbow Dash theme would be pretty cool. A Luna-themed coaster would be pretty great as well.

Maybe one of the milder rides could have a Fluttershy theme or something.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

A Sombra-themed haunting experience? One that would give kids nightmares for months and require thousands of dollars worth of counseling?

Or am I just too enthusiastic?

Edited by PathfinderCS

It would be an interesting concept if there was a Pony amusement park. They can even have that pony museum at the same place. Pony themed drinks and prizes would be great too. A Canterlot experience and Ponyville perhaps and plenty of costumed staff for the core fans as well as rides for older fans. If Hello Kitty can get two amusement parks then MLP deserves at least one. :lol:

I have wanted to create a My Little Pony amusement part on Roller Coaster Tycoon, but my Mac computer won't play it. I wanted to create a whole Tumblr blog for it, but that will sadly have to wait.

Rainbow Dash's Roller Coaster of Awesomeness! Applejack's sweet apple wheel. If you include other attractions in the mix, there'd be Rarity's gift shop, Pinkie Pie's sweet shop and Fluttershy's petting zoo. Maybe Twilight could have one of those indoor rides, like the Snow White ride at Disneyland, or maybe a boat ride. Spike's Power Ponies adventure ride? My brain seems to have shut off now, sorry. I think Celestia would be a good fit for the monorail. Oh, if they do a haunted ride, Luna would be perfect for that. Heck, they should make a villain section of the park. Discord could have one of those simulated roller coasters, like at Universal Studios. Trixie's magic theatre? I think I'm going to stop talking now, but now that it has been brought up, a MLP:FiM is definitely one of my top wishes for the franchise.

I don't have anything to say because I would ride all the rides, play all the games, if there's mlp restraunts there, I would totally go to them all and stuff my face.

Damnit Hasbro! MAKE US A AN AMUSEMENT PARK FOR MLP:FIM!!!

I would spend ALL of my money there. It would be worth it :)

• 1 year later...

Luna Nightmare Night Haunted Castle

Pinkie Pie Birthday Party Catering

Rainbow Dash's Rainboom Roller Coaster

Sugarcube Corner Cafe

Hayburger Restaurant

Crystal Mine Cart Roller Coaster

Cadence and Shining Armor Tunnel of Love

My Little Pony Stage Act

Fluttershy Leisure Ferris Wheel

Sweet Apple Acres Cider Pub for the Adults (in case their children are driving them nuts)

My Little Pony Gift Shop

My Little Pony Mascots (the horror!)

Grand Galloping Gala :o

Elements of Harmony Fireworks Event

Edited by cider float
  • Brohoof 1