Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What's your favourite video game of all time?

----------

This is like being asked to pick my favorite child, if I actually had children.  Just so many good choices:

Best FPS:  The original Deus Ex

Best Strategy:  Civilization V

if "in Space": Master of Orion 2

if High Fantasy:  Master of Magic

if Tactics:  X-Com Enemy Unknown

also honorable mention to Advanced Wars Days of Ruin

Best RPGs:  Ultima 5, Ultima 7, Baldur's Gate 2 and Final Fantasy 6

• Brohoof 1

This is like being asked to pick my favorite child, if I actually had children.  Just so many good choices:

Best FPS:  The original Deus Ex

Best Strategy:  Civilization V

if "in Space": Master of Orion 2

if High Fantasy:  Master of Magic

if Tactics:  X-Com Enemy Unknown

also honorable mention to Advanced Wars Days of Ruin

Best RPGs:  Ultima 5, Ultima 7, Baldur's Gate 2 and Final Fantasy 6

ULTIMA FAN :D:D:D::D:D:D:::D:D

Aaand they're releasing Human Revolution for the Wii U.

I would probably say the old classical games like Light Crusader and Castlevania: Bloodlines. All the memories just flow back into a time that is practically only to be reached in fantasies.

My absolute favourite video game is The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. This game is the definition of "perfect". I once played it for SIX HOURS straight! That's how much I love it :D

lol n00b

I've logged in 13 hours on Dragon Age: Origins in a single day and that isn't even my favorite game :P

This is my favorite game :D Anyone who knows me knows how vocally in love I am with this game :please:

chrono_trigger.jpg

I'm probably gonna get sneers and raised eyebrows but one of my all time favourites is Mass Effect. The other two that are tied for first place are Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic and the oft forgotten masterpiece Vampire Bloodlines: The Masquerade.

This choice is hard to make...There are so many games...so many...

I am going to say, this can be tied with a lot of different games, but Rollercoaster Tyccon. That game was ahead of its time and is easily one of the, if not THE best tycoon game ever made. There is so much attention to detail and it is still addicting to this day for me, RCT4 mobile was the beginning of the horrible end to the RCT series but the originals will be timeless.

Playing it for the first time is a wonderful memory for me, never seen anything like it before and I played it for like 6-8 hours straight. Customizing everything. :3

• 3 years later...

I've already posted this plenty of times, but Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story is my favorite game of all time, even over Super Mario 64 (I prefer the DS remake over the original though), TF2 (before End of the Line), Borderlands, Pokemon Diamond, or anything else. 

2 hours ago, Whomst'd've said:

I've already posted this plenty of times, but Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story is my favorite game of all time,

Ayy, someone who agrees with me! :D