Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv What anime are you currently watching?

AmaraEveinson

What anime are you watching now?

For me its Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse a mecha anime based on a visual novel. It has some random fan service (what anime doesn't) but damn is it good!

196b3b91e484df97fccb623617d47461.image.3

I'm also watching Comical Psychosomatic Medicine.

A comedy shorts anime unlike anything I've seen. Every week a doctor

and nurse go through psychological conditions in a cheeky and humourous way.

Its sugoi.

ComicalPsychosomaticMedicine14.jpg

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I am nearly finished the second season of "Space Pirate Mito". Specifically "Space Pirate Mito: A Pair of Queens". This anime is totally off the wall insane, but get's surprisingly serious in the second season. There are some really odd things I won't mention,

(Like what happens to Mito's son in the last episode of season one)

but it's actually completely SFW.

Edited by cuteycindyhoney

I just finished Cute High Earth Defense Club Love (or at least the first season) for now.

So currently I am just watching the english subs of Pokemon XY as well as waiting for Digimon Adventure tri to begin.

Well I recently watched Robot Girls Z+ 

I'm not going to pretend it was high art. But it gave a few laughs.

Think of a more mature version of Powerpuff girls.

53141.jpg

Death Parade and Assassintion Classroom other than those i am finishing Bleach season 3 currently oon episode 47

I meant to watch the rest of Assassination Classroom but its not on Crunchyroll where I watch most of my anime.

Ep 1 was good though.

• Brohoof 1

Well I recently watched Robot Girls Z+ 

I'm not going to pretend it was high art. But it gave a few laughs.

Think of a more mature version of Powerpuff girls.

53141.jpg

I meant to watch the rest of Assassination Classroom but its not on Crunchyroll where I watch most of my anime.

Ep 1 was good though.

i am watching the dub, but ya know, plz dont spoil anything i am omly on the 8th episode

I fiiiiinally got around to finishing Steins;Gate and Clannad, both of which I thought were pretty great.

So now I've started watching Kantai Collection, as well as the second season of Aldnoah.Zero, and so far I'm really liking them. =^.^=

• Brohoof 2

I fiiiiinally got around to finishing Steins;Gate and Clannad, both of which I thought were pretty great.

So now I've started watching Kantai Collection, as well as the second season of Aldnoah.Zero, and so far I'm really liking them. =^.^=

I dropped Stein;Gate.I'm still watching Muv Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse.

Once the series is over I'll watch Ghost in the Shell Arise Alternative. Hopefully it'll be on crunchyroll otherwise I'll find it elsewhere.

Dragon Ball Z and Kill la Kill for the third time ( but English dubbed)

a569747eeea99495ef638226d611d02313844330

Oh yeah I was gonna watch that. At the time I began the series the dub was only part done.
  • Brohoof 1

I've been watching through the second- and last ;~; - season of K-On! recently. Maybe after that, I'll start looking more into something else, like Azumanga Daioh or Death Note.

• Brohoof 2

Love Live School Idol Festival

//whispers Don't even judge me

Next on the list is Daily Lives of Highschool Boys! :P

T-T consider yourself judged into oblivion.

I've been watching through the second- and last ;~; - season of K-On! recently. Maybe after that, I'll start looking more into something else, like Azumanga Daioh or Death Note.

If you find anything like Death Note let me know, been looking for an anime like that for like a year.

Don't judge me, but I just started watching Sekaii-ichi Hatsukoi.

post-28987-0-05398200-1429420965_thumb.jpg

It kept showing up in these MEPs I was watching and the artork was pretty, so I decided to see what all the fuss was about. It should be noted that I am SO not into Yaoi (one look at my anime list will tell you that..It's mainly shojo and magical girl) but I figured I'd give the show a chance and it's pretty decent so far. Plays out like a normal, anime love story...but with guys. And the background stuff about manga publishing is really helping me with one of my stories! (I have a character who's a mangaka).

Edited by LostButterflyUtau

I just started watching Magical Pokaan
(錬金3級 まじかる?ぽか~ん Renkin San-kyū Majikaru? Pokān)

It's quite a silly magical girl show, and I'm really enjoying it! It's about four magical princesses who have come to live on Earth (in a treehouse!) We have a werewolf, a vampire, a sorceress, and a robot! The opening sequence and song give no hint to the show actually being an almost slapstick comedy. The theme makes it seem so dark and dramatic!

LOL!

Oh, and Liru is best werewolf!

3775926400_b67728cba3_o.jpg

Yes, she has adorable doggie ears and a tail, even in human form. But watch out. Under the light of a full moon, (or sometimes just a picture of the moon, or a CD rolling across the floor) she turns into a fearsome slavering beast cute little puppy!

hqdefault.jpg

-----

Hi there Compa.

Just wanted to let you know that I've merged your thread with this one as it already existed and had a number of replies.

When thinking about making a thread, please use the search function (or Google) to check if it exists beforehand~

• Brohoof 1