Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

if you could get rid of one personality trait you have what would it be

wowowowo

is there just one personality trait you have that you wish you could get rid of or hell maybe even more than one share down below

as for me it would be that I'm way to forgiving and can't say no I mean WAAAAY to forgiving. me and my "friends" is the actual reason that I need glasses. we were having a sword fight (with sticks) and he hits my eye (purposely) permanently damaging the muscle that moves it. so now one of my eyes can't move all the way left or all the right. while the nurse was asking what happened I said that I threw a stick at a tree and it bounce back. and the next day he just said sorry nothing else and we are still still friends to this day.

I have a few other incidents where I've been way to forgiving such as being framed for breaking an antique and forgiving the person who framed me and a whole lot of other incidents where it has gotten me into bad situations.

I think it's better to forgive than not to forgive, because if you don't forgive you'll be more grumpy and not friendly at all.

I'd like my shyness and anxiety to go away I want to express my opinions not hide in the shadows like I am. I forgive too everything but I don't think that is bad.

• Brohoof 5

Definitely anger. Most situations I've been in had to do with my anger, so removing that would help me a lot.

Also, I'd like to get rid of my tendency to procrastinate. -3-

- Jealousy. My #1 and I'm hella guilty of it. I hate it. Or,

- Paranoia. I get very suspicious very easily that someone is lying to me or doesn't like me (after being burned five million times). It strains any new relationships I make and I wish I didn't have it. Also,

- Pessimism. Self-explanatory. I'm always disheartened or gloomy about the future and feel like I can't accomplish things, so I'm THE Debbie Downer. And,

- General immaturity/neediness. I sometimes think in the neediest person alive. I will give up on things before I even try them, and whine about how I can't do it. -_- /slaps self in the face

• Brohoof 3

My extreme shyness. It makes it hard to make friends. I get so nervous talking to new people or being the center of attention. Pretty much I try to make myself as invisible as I can. It can get rather difficult to deal with :(

• Brohoof 3

My lack of confidence, It's caused me to turn down a lot of opitunities because I never felt like I was good enough.

My extreme shyness. It makes it hard to make friends. I get so nervous talking to new people or being the center of attention. Pretty much I try to make myself as invisible as I can. It can get rather difficult to deal with :(

oh and I strongly relate to this as well ^^^^^^

I get so shy and nervous around new people! It drives me crazy

Jealousy, jealousy, jealousy. It's unreal and makes me pretty upset when I feel like I'm the only one without a certain asset I want myself. It stinks in a relationship sometimes if... Well you know.

I'd like to throw out the awsomeness. I know I'm way too awsome for other people to handle, so removing that will make people much more comfortable around me.

I really wish I was less of a pushover and less yielding. On the surface it seems like niceness and it helps me to succeed in a job where I need to put people at ease, but all it really consists of is knowing how to let other people talk and open up. It attracts so many draining, troubled, self-centered people to my life, even after a decade of working on it as a personality flaw.

The only thing that's changed is that I've upgraded from people having hysterics or deliberately pushing my boundaries to people who only want to talk to me to vent, talk over what I'm saying, etc. I can always cut them off, but it's disappointing, awkward, and I don't have a very big social network of my own to fall back on. Quite frankly, it discourages me from reaching out to others sometimes, especially online.

My more assertive friends have had this problem themselves, but nowhere near as often. I have trouble balancing something that comes naturally to others, I guess.

Edited by Jonquil