Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are you lonely?

boooored

Well online im kinda lonely so want an online friend... I only have an account on mlp forum, deviant art and snapchat if that counts

If you are a lonley internet soul PM me or reply first if you want, I love to chat.

I am looking for 1 or 2 kinda solid friends sooo yea

Im starting to regret asking strangers to be my friends now...oh well im gonna post it anyway :P

• Brohoof 4

"Loneliness is that feeling you get when you get when you can't be happy with the one person who is with you from birth until death: Yourself." ~Random MLPForumms user, 2011.

If you can interact with yourself in the 3rd person enough to consider yourself a seperate entity, it is time to seek help- Rand Paul, 2255.

And I'm always down for chatting with other pony fans, feel free to shoot me a pm if you want!

• Brohoof 1

I admit, I am very lonely right now in my life. I have no girlfriend, and I really want some more SUPER solid friends in my life. I hardly had any friends at all when I was growing up, but I don't want that trend to continue.

That's a big part of why I came here; to make new friends and broaden my horizons. Dating can come later, when my life is everything I want it to be.

I have Netflix. How can I possibly be lonely? Aha hahahaha!!!!!!

( annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnddddd commence the lonely moping.)

It's not as bad as you think. But if anyone ever needs someone else to talk to, well... I'm here ^_^

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, I am quite lonely honestly. It's weird, I do love privacy, I am quite the loner, but over the past year or so I just feel afraid of being entirely alone. It is something I fear about the future. Many times when I am really depressed the loneliness feels horrendous. I have friends here of course, and a couple of offline friends, but because of my isolation from the world and my inferiority complex, it is difficult to feel 'connected' with others.

Among my peers at work or school i'm considered somewhat eccentric,  you could say i don't get to hang out with too many people. My two best friends are people who i know from childhood, and we have since don't get to hang out as often due to circumstance.

So yes, sometimes i do get lonely.

Usually my best friends are those that I can relate with a lot, or share multiple interests (or play a certain game :P). I'll let ya figure that out.

I wouldn't consider myself lonely, especially since I have a special somepony :squee:, except that I can't be with her, so I feel physically lonely sometimes that I can't hold her :(.

I can't relate to any one on a deep level or really any level maybe one or two bands but never a full on debate about it no connection

I have a special some pony but never really connect on some things

Games

Consoles

Music

• 5 years later...

I think this quarantine has a lot of people feeling lonely. As for myself I struggle with social anxiety so it's hard to balance between being lonely and actually wanting to be alone.

• Brohoof 1