Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which character in Equestria Girls is the most attractive?

Spagem

Sexiest character in Equestria Girls?  

296 users have voted

1. 1. What character in Equestria Girls is the most attractive? (Females)

• Twilight Sparkle
    • Applejack
    • Fluttershy
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Sunset Shimmer
    • Trixie Lulamoon
    • Vinyl Scratch
    • Octavia
    • Adagio Dazzle
    • Aria Blaze
    • Sonata Dusk
    • Maud Pie
    • Cheerliee
    • Celestia
    • Luna
    • Derpy
    • Lyra Heartstrings
    • Bon Bon
    • Sour Sweet
    • Sugar Coat
    • Lemon Zest
    • Indigo Zap
    • Principal Cinch
    • Dean Cadance
    • Twilight Sparkle (Human Edition)
    • Sunny Flare
  2. 2. What character in Equestria Girls is the most attractive ( Boys )

• Spike ( Yes, the dog. )
    • Big Mac
    • Flash Sentry

After the Sirens' song in the cafeteria (those hips!), I thought "Whoa! Sunny has to DO something and quick!" And she ended up saving the day. So, Sunny is my pick because she's pretty (dat color scheme), and she looks so badass in her motocross suit, though Rarity is a VERY, VERY CLOSE second for me.

• Brohoof 2

Sunset shimmer would be the best I think because after the first movie she becomes so fleshed out and her character is something I like. How someone acts to me is to most important so Sunset I hope you are not creeped out by this,

I absolutely hate you OP   Making me choose 1.  Human TS because she is shy, and not fluttershy.

Also.... I chose spike because i did not want to choose a guy. I HAD to.... :(

PS....  This was a hard choice....  I did not answer what i wanted to because i cant choose.

Edited by CodeHell
  • Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hmm this is a hard one indeed but I'll break it down 

For the Shadowbolts, my top 3 are Indigo Zap, Sour Sweet and ofc Lemon Zest, she's really pretty.

Now for the Dazzlings, they are all pretty attractive, Sonata is cute, Aria with her bad girl personality is kind of hot and Adagio is just wow, I mean have you heard that voice as well?

For the Rainbooms its hard. Twilight is pretty enough but she's at my bottom. AppleJack is good looking as well and Rainbow Dash is hot in the tomboy way.  Rarity and Fluttershy are quite gorgeous to me and I agree with many people on Sunset, she's pretty attractive as well. My top pick is Pinkie. I really like her personality and she just looks so cute and beautiful. She's my fave.  

• 2 weeks later...

Gonna go with Adagio Dazzle. My top 5.

1. Adagio Dazzle

2. Trixie Lulamoon

3. Twilight Sparkle

4. Rarity

5. Octavia

Also, why did you make us choose a boy and a girl? Why are you making boys choose a boy? I think the boys could have had their own thread if you were willing to do some research on the names of the background Humans. For example, did you know Valhallan(the rocker with the orange hair covering his eyes) has a female fanbase ever since we saw his eyes in Photo Finishes short? And then there is Normal Norman...

It's also a huge mistake to include Spike the Dog, because people are gonna choose him just to be funny or as a "none of the above" option.

Edited by Evil_Emperor
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

If I had to be honest, none of the EQG characters look close to attractive. But since a poll is present, I would say Sunset Shimmer is my choice.

I must say animated characters in a kids movie/tv show aren't quite well umm...My thing...

But at the end of the day its whatever floats your boat, if it makes you happy go for it!

They so float my boat! What could be more attractive than a nice cuddly cartoon character? They may be from a kid's show but they themselves aren't kids. 

They're drawn so cute and pretty and expressive. There's absolutely nothing not to love.  :D

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

They so float my boat! What could be more attractive than a nice cuddly cartoon character? They may be from a kid's show but they themselves aren't kids. 

They're drawn so cute and pretty and expressive. There's absolutely nothing not to love.  :D

Fair enough. As I said its whatever your into thats fine. I cant really see the appeal honestly.

Edited by LinuxLounge

• 3 weeks later...

Fluttershy. Fluttershy is best pony and in my opinion the best character in both mlp and equestria girls.

Sadly I would say I put rainbow Dash last because Rainbow Dash is selfish and mean and (as Applejack said) very untrustworthy.

There's another reason as well why I put Fluttershy at the top.

Kindness is the most important element in terms of friendship. Think about it logically.

1.If you're disloyal to your friends and betray them when they need you, then you're not being kind. Thus loyalty simply does not exist without kindness and someone who is kind must be loyal as well.

2.Lying to your friends for self gain, is not kind. A kind person does not lie and thus to be classed as a kind person, you must also be honest.

3. Kindness and generosity are similar. But for there to be generosity, there must first be kindness. Furthermore, generosity can be for selfish intentions, whereas kindness is always well intended. Without kindness, generosity would only be given for selfish reasons and that would be bad. 

4. Joy and laughter... what better way to comfort a sad person who is sad by showing them an act of kindness and asking him whats wrong. I mean, a beggar with no money on the street doesn't want funny jokes, funny jokes won't keep him alive from starvation and you may only serve to make him sadder. What the beggar needs is for a kind and generous person(e.g: Fluttershy) to show him an act of kindness and to give him what others will not give him. Furthermore, Pinkie pie's obnoxiousness when trying to make others have fun often makes them feel worse because she is not being kind. Simply put, kindness brings more joy and laughter than any other element of friendship. Joy and laughter with no kindness would be like spongebob, it would be someone having fun at the expense of others and not being sensitive to their needs.

In fact, I think that if you gave Fluttershy all six elemental amulets, she could wield them all by herself with no problems.

Being the element of kindness means...

1. she is at least as loyal as Rainbow Dash if not more.

2. She is honest like Applejack.

3. She is more generous than Rarity.

4. She brings more joy and laughter than pinkie pie.

5. Magic,.,, Well I never fully classed it as a proper element seeing as magic doesn't exist in real life.

I dislike the fact the writers of the mlp series make Fluttershy fail at almost everything she does and the way she is portrayed in the movie as being incompetent and less clever than the other mane 6 members. 

Fluttershy is also the least flawed character out of the mane 6 

1. She isn't arrogant and bragging like Rainbow Dash

2. She isn't stubborn and unwilling to change opinions like Applejack

3. She isn't obnoxious and unintentionally annoying like Pinkie pie.

4. She isn't self centered like Rarity and cares more about others than herself.

Whaddya think? 

• Brohoof 1

Sunset.  I always thought the humanized ponies looked really weird, but I got somewhat used to them after awhile.  I found Sunset attractive, but that may be just an illogical, psychological phenomenon due to the fact that I wasn't used to seeing her as a pony going in.  Plus, they all use the same base model anyway, just like the ponies, which makes it all the more illogical that I find the others weird looking, but not Sunset.  I actually think Rainbow looks pretty good, too.  Of the mane 6, human AJ looks the weirdest to me.  I think the human Sisters look the weirdest of any of them.  Principal Celestia just looks like a freaky abomination to me.