Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Twilight-Free Best Pony competition

newfrickinshow

Who is best pony?  

45 users have voted

1. 1. ???

• Apple Jack. AJ is the element of honesty. Hard working, strong, and the most dependable of the bunch.
    • Fluttershy: Kind and timid but can make dragons cry and win a staring contest with a cockatrice if she's mad enough.
    • Pinkie Pie: Always makes you laugh and always prepared for a ball or eye patch emergency.
    • Rainbow Dash: Loyalty, athleticism, and weather control. Next season she plans on being 20 percent cooler on top of it.
    • Rarity: Generosity and style ponified. She can occasionally lose her way but ultimately comes around to the right choice.
    • Tom. Every group needs someone dependable and solid. For the mane 6, Tom truly is reliable and steadfast. He truly is a rock.

Well, the two most vocal fanbases on these forums are Rarity's and AJ's, it feels like. I expect one of them to win :please:

As for myself, I went with the one true best pony, Rarity :wub:

It's usually Fluttershy and then sometimes Pinkie Pie in these things.

Dunno about that...here on MLPF there has been 7 pony tourneys, and Pinkie has won 4 of them. Those were mostly in years' past, though, and she lost out to AJ and Twilight in the last two :D 

I don't think Fluttershy has won one on here at all, come to think of it :wau: Neither has Rarity though :(

• Brohoof 5

Although I love AJ and it breaks my heart not choosing her (it really did  :( ) but I guess Fluttershy is the best candidate. No reasons needed (actually, I can't come up with a reason. I just feel it)

• Brohoof 1

Rarity gets my vote. I'm not surprised that she's leading at the moment too. This website is pretty backwards compared to other MLP:FiM websites.

• Brohoof 3

Rarity gets my vote. I'm not surprised that she's leading at the moment too. This website is pretty backwards compared to other MLP:FiM websites.

More like "ahead of the curve".  :proud:

• Brohoof 7

Applejack

I know that Rarity deserves love,and I would give her my vote just for that,but there's a matter of likings,and Applejack wins by far

crystal_applejack_by_schnuffitrunks-d5eh

How can you NOT love this pony? <3

• Brohoof 1

"IMO there is too much Rarity love, but I can understand why people like her. Anyway I guess others can say the same for me and Flutters. She's just. Too. Adorable. Kind and passionate towards everyone and has a beautiful singing voice and design. The only downside is that she can be walked on, but hey.. nobody's perfect ;) "

• Brohoof 1

"IMO there is too much Rarity love, but I can understand why people like her. Anyway I guess others can say the same for me and Flutters. She's just. Too. Adorable. Kind and passionate towards everyone and has a beautiful singing voice and design. The only downside is that she can be walked on, but hey.. nobody's perfect ;) "

After all the time the fandom has hated on her, Rarity deserves every bit of love she gets these days.

• Brohoof 3

After all the time the fandom has hated on her, Rarity deserves every bit of love she gets these days.

SHE HAD HATE? on this forum site?! I never thought..... I retract my last statement. She deserves some love. But Flutters is always the one for me!

• Brohoof 1

SHE HAD HATE? on this forum site?! I never thought..... I retract my last statement. She deserves some love. But Flutters is always the one for me!

Much... MUCH hate. Here and in the whole fandom. Luckily that got a lot better in season four, so we Rarity fans kinda enjoy the new found love for her in the fandom as long as it lasts. And i personally am scared that it might start in s5 again.

I never got the whole hate that is in the fandom, i think every single mane6 is amazing, and dont deserve hate in any way.

• Brohoof 4

Before I vote, I'ma think about it while I write ;)

Twilight is the main character of the show so she's got that going for her. She is magical, strong, a character that in my opinion we can relate to one way or another, she worries about unimportant details and makes a fuss over everything. The only reason I think she is not the best pony is because, lately in the series, she hasn't had many good episodes to show her personality... They are mostly about her adjusting to her wings or being a mary-sue (however you write that).

170732%20-%20about_to_cry%20animated%20s

Applejack is, indeed, my fav. of the mane 6, but she is not the best of all of them. AJ is the only one I struggle to differenciate between them because, even though she is honest and hard-working, there is not a very outstanding feature about her IMO. But, she is indeed a role-model for people over the world for being so motherly, confident and always there for others...

1318888158086.gif

Fluttershy is the shy lil' gal that everypony loves :D For good reasons. She is shy, dependent, cute (like, really cute), caring and very apologetic. But she has learned to stand up for herself (sometimes) and to not be afraid of crowds (again, sometimes). She is super relatable and I think she is one of the best candidates for the best pony because I can't find a reason to "dislike" her so...

131657194813.gif

Pinkie Pie is the pony that has been part of our happiness in our lives (i think). She parties, she's always happy (when i say always i mean 95% of the time), her motivation for life is to make others smile. With so many good things, there's something a lot of people dislike about her... She can be annoying (and as some say, out of character, even though I disagree). So... yeah... :( Sorry, Pinkie.

sad_pinkie_pie_by_sleeplessdash-d4gxu39.

Rarity is the most surprising character of MLP in my opinion. She is elegant, pretty and generous. Usually the character I dislike in series, she surprised me by standing up for herself and being all around awesome ;) I also can't find a good reason to dislike her character either so... Yeah possibly she's the best one.

mlfw8396-rarity_clap_by_mihaaaa-d4b7kr9.

Rainbow Dash is the great tomboy rainbow pony we adore :D (seriously some people love her so much it looks like they worship her...) Before I continue, she is not going to be my voted candidate simply because I hate people who aren't modest... I don't hate RD but I can't vote for her because of that fact. Anyway, she is cool, interesting and probably the character I am most like from the show. But, as I said before, I just can't bring myself to do that...

it__s_my_fault__rainbow_dash_ii_by_devik

So, now it comes down to which one I like most... And my fav. between Fluttershy and Rarity is...

>RARITY<

Rarity.gif

Edited by xOkamii
  • Brohoof 3

Much... MUCH hate. Here and in the whole fandom. Luckily that got a lot better in season four, so we Rarity fans kinda enjoy the new found love for her in the fandom as long as it lasts. And i personally am scared that it might start in s5 again.

I never got the whole hate that is in the fandom, i think every single mane6 is amazing, and dont deserve hate in any way.

Sorry about that btw. I watched the show by a commentator by the name of SoundSpeed, so my opinions sorta ride on his. (Rarity is actually great and a amazing designer. her singing voice is superb, and she's a good character overall.) Although I will always hate ' A Dog And Pony Show' and nothing will change my mind.

Well as far as the Rarity goes hate goes I had a touch of it very early on.  Ended around Dress For Success and Diamond Dogs for the most part and was just general annoyance.  I think Rarity Takes Manehattan is where I actually started liking her.