• Everything is about economical profit
    • Blatant lies everywhere, from politics,tv ,companies etc
    • Nobody cares about anobody in those huge cities
    • Many things lost their meaning and purpose in this new age
    • Obvious unequality
    • Companies run everything and only care about numbers
    • Psychological manipulation of masses from tv, society, everyone in power
    • Too much hate and racism
    • School system is corrupt, doesnt focus on creating intelligent people that understand things and not simply know them
    • Goverments are puppets of companies and serve their interests with bad laws
    • people are dumb
    • Too much poverty, death and war
    • The enviroment is dying
    • Other[Explain or if your a mod please add to options]
  2. 2. Do you believe earth can change for the better in its current state?

• Yup
    • Nope
  3. 3. Would you go to a new area away from cities to create a small village with other similar people? That means abondoning your current lifestyle and all technology!

• Yup
    • Nope

The world is kinda in a bad state now, but Im sure it can still be changed for the better. I agree with some of the things in the list, like hate, racism, war especially.

There is way too much hate in this world.

I voted that I think the world can change because I truly want to believe it can change.... unfortunately, in it's current state, it probably won't -_-

This is why I wish Equestria was real.... i'd gladly go live there instead

I don't believe the world can become a peaceful place. Ever.

It's way to f***** up for that.

Seeing as how thing are nowadays I'd rather watch it burn all the way to the f****** ground and listen to the screams.

I know I might seem like a pessimist but that's honestly how I feel about this.

(edited)

This is all just a part of the things we need to go through as a race to make sure this doesn't happen in the future. Listen, I guarantee you that by the 23rd century, none of these things will exist among humans, or at the very least, may very rarely pop up.

Edited by Tom Da Diamond

I grudgingly hate the fact that in the current society, you can't do anything without money or reliable colleagues

That, and the severe lack of Conversion Bureaus in this realm :P

• Brohoof 1

I basically dislike everything but my husband, pets, and cartoons. I love the simple things in life and everything else is just garbage. I don't want any part of the corporate world.

I dislike people who act all high and mighty because they see all these problems with the world. I dislike people who think they're superior than others because they're "above" all the "bad" stuff in the world. I dislike it when people think they know better than everybody else because they notice all these problems and think they know how to solve them all.

Also, I dislike onions. In fact, I hate onions. I hate them with a fiery, burning hatred. If any plants grow in hell, I would bet my soul that they are onions. If I win, I go to heaven, which be completely devoid of onions (since they would be the devils fruit and wouldn't exist in heaven), and if I lose, then that means I go to hell, where there are no onions. Either way, the afterlife will be completely devoid of onions :)

Well, assuming there's an afterlife. Which I don't believe there is.

The only way to stop the way the world from descending into evil more would be to tear it down and start again. I guess Caesers Legion were the good guys after all, not the nice guys, but the good guys. Although taking these things from video games is kind of strange and foolish. Not that I'm above all that, I agree with what the feller above me said.

(edited)

I'd much rather see the world end now than watch it become a degenerate wasteland, what truly bothers me is that politicians have become puppets to corporations. Nothing get's done anymore due to conflicting interests and each day you see hundreds of people taking their leaders word as true, god that's just sad.

Edited by SrFrog