Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Bronies worship Satan?

Cloud-Kicker

If I was the one being yelled at, mah reaction to her would've been "Shut the f*** up lady, you don't know what the hell you're talking about dry.png" and if she tried to do anything else I would just keep walking like a BOSS.

My reaction would be, me just staring at her for a minute before taking a bite of my chips and calmly walking away. And if she persist or nocked the chips out of my hand I would just turn around and buy another bag, just to test if she would continue with the store clerk standing there. 

Meanwhile in equestria....

behold our newest darklord, Princiz Twilit Sparkul

Some people really need to get a grip.

I mourn the loss of those chips, a true tragedy that is.

Edited by Malinter
  • Brohoof 1

Meanwhile in equestria....

behold our newest darklord, Princiz Twilit Sparkul

Some people really need to get a grip.

I mourn the loss of those chips, a true tragedy that is.

So this to the old lady, and she die from heart attack and screaming. THE DEVIL!

Our something like that, how know maby even priest of town will come out. And preform exorcism on bronie. :P

I would have laughed my ass off until she knocked my bag of chips.  That's when shit would go down.  She'd get that back of chips to her face and be lucky if her god prevented me from opening the bag.

• Brohoof 1

Homosexuality, heterosexuality or bisexuality, doesn't have anything to do with heaven or hell.

That little old lady was raised into a closed minded family, "religious" per say, that's for sure, so she wasn't able to develope an open mind, thus she can't understand the meaning behing many things.

A lack of knowledge tends to cause a void into the human psiquis, filled with the worst fears, which, by the way, causes great emotional pain into the subject. Your mind puts everything you fear the most into that void. A religious family where everything which is "wrong" is directly related to satan, oh satan! the bad dude with the red horns, you know. As I was saying, that kind of family will tend to believe that any "incorrect" deed is gonna be condemned with hell. That's why that old lady was so worried about her nephew, believing he's gonna go hell.

That person is suffering and, like most humans, she tried to get rid of this weight, against you. By fact, is quite probable her nephew confessed everything, encouraged by the freedom and acceptance given by the brony community, which seems to have learned quite a lot from the MLP show.

So she wrongly made a link between the bronies and the fact her nephew found enough aceptation to free himself. But inside her mind, you were the one who aided her nephew into go the "wrong" way. She just needed a trigger to pull out the pain, but you stayed in silence. She couldn't take it any longer, so she tried to get rid of it, by using violence to free herself from such suffering.

Doesn't matter your sexual orientation... not at all.

Apologies for my english, it isn't my first language.

lol I would've just laughed and told her to kindly go fuck herself. I walk around with pony shirts in public, and I still haven't been beset by angry ragers claiming bronies are evil, but I do know what I would say. "Oh, really? And what the hell does that have to do with me?" I'm one person. If you don't know me, don't stereotype me. I don't have the patience for stupid shit like that.

not only she, many idiots who believe every fandom or subculture worships Satan 

Unholy-One.jpg

You like cartoons? you worship Satan

you like videogames? you worship Satan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5NVo9PC5oo

you are from another religion besides christian? you worship Satan

you masturbate? you worship Satan

you like Disney? you worship Satan

you don't follow the church's rules that are made by men as flawed as you and I? you worship Satan

and many and many more I can make, because one or two idiots around the world, believe those ridiculousness 

• Brohoof 1

This is another good reason to lose faith in most of humanity, sadly. To that woman, there's a difference between a satan worshiper and a man who watches a tv show that at times, is actually not too girly at all. :/

you know? that fat woman reminded me of a character from the fic All-American Girl sidestories, there's a aunt who's the main character's wife who's described as a middle aged fatso, who's racist against ay race of personn besides white, and ponies

sorry to hear that it must have been awful, but, if it were me, I would have opened the bag of chips and just said ''go on'' and stared at her while eating slowly. maybe sit on a bench or lean up against the wall while she raged. nice shirt btw I plan on getting one similar to it.

and everypony knows we worship lord smooze not satan.  wink.png

Edited by Nightmare Night

Along time ago when I worked

at good will I use to wear a White Zombie shirt

That said 666 MOTHERFUCKER on the back

and called me devil worshipper I ignored them !

Anyway my parents made me get rid of it !

I know damn well Rob Zombie is not a Satanist ?

His music sell with his love of horror movies .

If I were in that situation with a crazy lady yelling at me for ponies, hell I'd make her freak out even more. I'd even start growling satan over and over while flailing my arms and legs around. I'd make her faint, just because I think it'd be worth it. I can only imagine her face right now. It makes me smile just thinking about it. Now on to the point, I didn't even know about this. Does that mean I'm a satanist? I don't wanna be a satan worshipper, "Ah just want mah Cutie Mark!" :(

• Brohoof 1

i'm christian.. so listen to this.. i love that song XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mHe6FMs46o

(i'm going to get killed by you am i right? XD)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBecM3CQVD8

i play those at huge volumes when geova ball breakers start ringing my bell, do the same with that woman! i would love to see her face!

• Brohoof 1

img-261393-1-UflAc.jpg

img-261393-2-satan-by-jack-chick.jpg

Obviously the two are related.

Fluffy_pony.png

Hey even this little puff ball makes me feel there is a greater evil under its furry little coat.

But, jokes aside. What? I am a Catholic and I like the show. The show doesn't even bring up homosexuality. huh.png

• Brohoof 2

i'm catholic too.. i enjoy the show, i'm in the red cross, i help homeless people too... and i listen to songs like the 2 before... naturaly i'm the devil right?

ahahahah!! that's epic!!! i'm catholic but that doesn't mean i pray all day or go to church every sunday... i think only there is some kind of god... and that since we are here in this shitty world we must help each other more than possible.,. yeah somehow bronies are telling the same things the bible says! :)

• 3 months later...

Well, I'm an atheistic Satanist, and I'm a Brony. That's kinda close, right?

Really though, this isn't a terribly uncommon belief. Some Christian fundies see the use of magic, and immediately brand MLP evil.

Edited by GottlosMann
  • Brohoof 1