Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How popular are you in real life?

Noei

• 2 weeks later...

It depends on whether or not we're actually working. If we're just sort of chilling, I'm like a 3/10. I usually sit by myself or my (two) friends and quietly play on my phone.

If we are working though, I'm like a 9/10, because I'm really good at my job. :mlp_proud:

not much and I don't care.I hate attention,I would prefer being introverted as always.

the only thing people know me as is that one long haired dude who listens to "devil worshipping" music. *facepalm*

Edited by Messy Mane

Hmm, I'm not sure, Everyone at work seems to like me alright and they seem to think of me as dependable. Especially recently since I keep getting called to cover shifts when I never was before. I didn't even know Judy had my number. She's lucky I answered because I don't normally answer calls from unfamiliar numbers like that. :sealed: My beautiful three days off were ruined both this week and last week and I rarely get schedules like that. I shoulda knew it was too good to be true. I mean, I could have said no but I also couldn't seem to make myself. 

"Popular?" What's that? JK.

For real, In middle school when they'd have after school dances, I would attend them and actually get a crowd to chant my name. That's as popular as I ever got in life.

When I was in school I was just totally invisible to anyone but my close friends. Outside of my circle nobody even knew who I was, including those who went to the same classes as me. Bullies noticed me but that’s about it.

Suited me just fine. Never cared for most anyone else anyway.

As for now, only three or four people message me for the sake of it. The rest are either wrong numbers or people who want something from me.

Edited by Stone Cold Steve Tuna

I am not popular by any interpretation of the term. I come off as surly, sarcastic and cold, which tends to turn off most people, and that's fine with me. I like being a solitary being and I have very few friends or acquaintances who have taken the leap to know the other side of my personality. I admire their bravery. I do have a light side, but it takes some digging for most people to find it. Honestly I don't think it's worth it. 

• 4 months later...

I'm not popular, at all. I can count my friends on one hand, even if a couple of my fingers were cut off. This is partially by choice, and partially due to my personality. I'm basically mute around most people, especially people I don't know well. I probably come off as cold, distant, and aloof. Though I suppose underneath all of that, I seem to most of the people that really know to be a fairly nice person. But is it really worth the trouble of actually trying to communicate with me to get there? I'm not sure.

• 6 months later...

Well I am an acquaintance to at least a quarter of the people in my level, so that's one. I'm not exactly popular in my class but it's improved rapidly. For being the best procrastinator. I would say, 4/10.

However, in my church I'm like super popular, and not because I procrastinate, but I somehow manage to star in all my Bible tests, so for church that's 9/10.

Not trying to brag though, no one in my neighborhood knows me.