Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which country would you move to if you had to move to a different one?

CosmicHooves

7 minutes ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

Japan. I'm currently working to make that happen. Just need to tidy up a few loose ends and prepare a couple of things before I make the leap.

Hope you manage to get the visa (I've heard it's difficult to get Japanese visa)

I'm trying to Sand off some edges that would cause issues getting work outwith UK (doing travel and tourism course starting in september), I hope I can either get job in either netherlands or brazil

• Brohoof 1

I’d have to give Japan a try. I’ve become mildly obsessed with it lately and I’d love to spend some serious time there learning everything there is to know about it. It’s really pretty too.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You know what..... Im thankful for my country..... Not a great one... Actually it's bad ...but not as bad as mexico... Like mexico is 20% hardcore there.

Mexico and Fillypinnes lives in the rules of survival of the fittest... Thus become sturdy.

• Brohoof 1

Austria; they have wiener-schnitzel and doner kebabs :nom: . There's Mexico which I'm very familiar with having relatives there but it'd be a step down quality of life wise :sealed: .

Canada's probably too cold for me.