Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Kinds of girls you hate.

Rainbow    Dash

It goes without saying that this is going to be filled with unpopular opinions so dont get mad at people's opinions just because they aren't your own.

I do not like fake otaku girls. What are fake otaku girls? Girls who watch only mainstream anime like Naruto or Attack on Titan. Whats worse is when they fight tooth to nail saying those are good anime. Fake otaku girls are usually super pretty and act like they aren't. They fish for compliments while trying to be 'cute' and modest about it.

These girls are seen acting like Fluttershy. They act kind and caring while they don't at all. They take annoying selfies of them cosplaying with caption's such as: "I look horrible today" or "decided to throw this together, i know...its bad" and you know they spent an hour making themselves look pretty.

I should say there is personal experience behind this. I went after a girl who was just like this. Her habits were annoying, but I dealt with them since she acted like she liked me. I bought her gifts, she hugged me and talked cutesy to me. We spent hours saying how much we liked each other and how we would dress up as anime characters together.

I asked her out one day, and she said she thought of me more as a brother.....What kind of brother sister relationship does what we did?! Anyway, from that day on I hated these types of girls. Whenever I see them it makes me cringe to think how fake they are.

There's no type of girl I hate, just personality. And hate is a strong word, the only kind I really hate are sociopaths. They just drain the life from you as if they're vampires. My father dated one and it got pretty hectic at times.

• Brohoof 1

I respect your opinion but your experience sort of bases that all girls are like that I mean I'm sure not all girls are like that but some are yes, you don't know if a girl is a fake or not if you judge them by the sight of them ;-;

I guess though with experience you learn not to make the same mistake again.

I really don't hate any kind of girl I just hate specific traits they could have like swearing a lot and stuff like that really :rarity:

- you have no idea how complicated I am

- my life is soo miserable

- please compliment me, please

those kind.

Edited by PinkProlific III
  • Brohoof 1

I don't know of any girls in particular that I hate.

I hate people who make gender specific hate threads on internet forums; people who treat the opposite sex as though they are a separate species to the male.

I hate stupid people. Most of whom are caddish males.

• Brohoof 3

I dislike people who are offended by anything gender-specific that's negative in the slightest?

I mean. If someone made a thread called 'kinds of guys you hate' I would be just as offended as I was by this thread. That is, not offended.

• Brohoof 1

The kinds of girls I dislike are like the kinds of guys I dislike. Those who are self-centered, rude, and go out of their way to hurt others are common. I can live with them, since they're really hurting themselves more than me. Then there are those who look down on others, those who say someone's "fake," and those with a "holier than thou" attitude. Those people are just childish. How can you look down on someone, when to someone else you're the definition of the person you're looking down on? How are you any different? Lastly, there are the racists, sexists, homophones, etc. These people are the worst of the worst. They've stuck their heads really far up their butts, and you can smell their ignorance from miles away. Those are the only types of people I'd hate. Everyone else, I just dislike in varying degrees.

I know I might regret saying this, but I hate girls that are fake. I hate girls that don't act like themselves, and try to be something they aren't. I hate when girls are extremely shallow, egotistical, and full of themselves.

I hate girls that feel like they are entitled to everything, and act like absolute animals when they don't get it.

I hate girls that have don't have a brain. I absolutely cannot stand an absolute ditz. I need to be able to have a conversation that is more than just, "Hey, how are you."

In essence, I do not like girls that are a direct result of today's society and media. I'm and old school person, and I prefer someone who has values, morals, and someone who knows their way in the world.

• Brohoof 1

I don't know of any girls in particular that I hate.

I hate people who make gender specific hate threads on internet forums; people who treat the opposite sex as though they are a separate species to the male.

I hate stupid people. Most of whom are caddish males.

People should be allowed to rant and express their opinion. That doesn't make them stupid or anything. I don't think anyone believes that an entire gender can be put under a specific label, or that all girls are the same. But let's be honest, people do share similar characteristics, male or female. Nobody is saying they hate women, or anything like that.

I hate rude girls, those kind of girls who are always looking at you, so they can see a defect on you so they can criticize you about it, those kind of girls who are saying lies about you, but this is not only with girls, this also applies with guys

Yes! There's no reason to hate and entire gender because of how a handful of them act. It's fairly similar to being racist when you think about it.

I couldn't agree more. I'm sick of girls saying that guys are stupid. Do they even realize that alot more male geniuses are born than females ones? SO STFU ABOUT US BEING STUPID! Like seriously...

And girls ALWAYS complain about how guys are discriminating against them but they're a bunch of fucking hypocrites...THEY DISCRIMINANT AGAINST US JUST AS MUCH!

It's true that most guys have the tendency to think that girls are weak and I can understand why they'd be pissed about that because of how they know that they can be strong too if they work out but they all believe that they're so smart and that all guys are all stupid which isn't right!

Not trying to start a gender war here all I'm saying is that sometimes guys can be smarter than girls too just like how girls can  sometimes be stronger than guys. Which is true. That's all I'm saying.

• Brohoof 1

Why just "girls"? Why not "people"?

There's certain things that are common for some girls to do. I don't mean all of them. A lot of girls are pretty freaking rad. I guess you could say that guys can also pull the insecure card and fish for compliments. I'm guilty of doing that, but I do it sincerely because I really feel insecure at times. You can make a thread about what you hate about people if you really want one. No one is gonna stop you. :P

I couldn't agree more. I'm sick of girls saying that guys are stupid. Do they even realize that alot more male geniuses are born than females ones? SO STFU ABOUT US BEING STUPID! Like seriously...

And girls ALWAYS complain about how guys are discriminating against them but they're a bunch of fucking hypocrites...THEY DISCRIMINANT AGAINST US JUST AS MUCH!

It's true that most guys have the tendency to think that girls are weak and I can understand why they'd be pissed about that because of how they know that they can be strong too if they work out but they all believe that they're so smart and that all guys are all stupid which isn't right!

Not trying to start a gender war here all I'm saying is that sometimes guys can be smarter than girls too just like how girls can  sometimes be stronger than guys. Which is true. That's all I'm saying.

That's completely true, but I know someone out there is gonna think you're being sexist. Girls can say all that they want about how guys are in relationships just for their bodies, but girls also have images of their "dream guy" who has a six pack, muscles, etc.

Edited by MechanicalDoom

There's certain things that are common for some girls to do. I don't mean all of them. A lot of girls are pretty freaking rad. I guess you could say that guys can also pull the insecure card and fish for compliments. I'm guilty of doing that, but I do it sincerely because I really feel insecure at times. You can make a thread about what you hate about people if you really want one. No one is gonna stop you. :P

Well how about just understanding that all human beings are flawed in some way.

And instead of hating them for it, being patient and explaining your problems you have with their behavior?

Edited by ShadOBabe
  • Brohoof 2

Well how about just understanding that human beings of all kinds are flawed.

And instead of hating them for it, being patient and explain your problems you have with their behavior?

I don't constantly hate girls who do stuff like this 24/7 if that's what you're thinking. When I hear a girl say "ugh I hate guys" I kinda cringe in my head, but that's about it. Hate is a bit much honestly.

That's completely true, but I know someone out there is gonna think you're being sexist. Girls can say all that they want about how guys are in relationships just for their bodies, but girls also have images of their "dream guy" who has a six pack, muscles, etc.

I'm just saying they shouldn't act like they're better than us because they're just as sexist as we are sometimes.

XD  Ya know; as a girl reading this, I'm laughing my head off

I think even girls dislike "fake" and "shallow" and "know-it-all" ect... types

-_- And in a way, we get it worse with those types.... gosh their annoying

• Brohoof 1