Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Me and LaydeeKaze did one too :D All yours are awesome, I don't think ours really lives up to the previous ones posted on here but here goes anyway :3

Ok, so here is a tour of my grand living space! :P

Let us start at the entrance!

Posted Image

Just a small portion of my collection of books, the closet holds many more! That picture hanging on the wall I took myself, it is my favorite one I have captured so far! (The religious figurines and picture are my grandmother's may she rest in peace, I keep them to remember her by even though I'm not really religious myself)

Posted Image

The cactus is my only pet besides my dog (yes, it is my pet :P), I never use that PS2 (the TV is too small to really see gameplay on), and the second shelf hosts my rock collection, including my Lake Superior Agates (I also have a coin collection which is in my closet, if you haven't noticed already I collect things! XD)

Posted Image

Here is my all purpose work station with moar of my collection! :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I bought the figurines in Arizona and dug up the Trilobites myself, the jar is from the Grand Canyon! :)

Posted Image

This is my German-made hat that my OC/Ponysona Shadow Chaser wears!

Posted Image

My 2 personal favorites so far xD

who is that on ur desktop?

it looks like one of the pics zoop posted of himself on the 'post a pic of yourself' thread

That's because it is. Don't tell Zoop though, he would never find it. :) Edited by Fox

Here's my room.... enjoy :)

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBYMyTCNC98&feature=youtu.be

That's because it is. Don't tell Zoop though, he would never find it. :)

Posted Image

• Brohoof 11

i'm gonna do a picture dump of my room if that's okay with y'all

k, so first things first

Posted Image

this, is my door. ooh, what's that to the right of the door?

Posted Image

it's a shelf filled with shit! who would have known? what's hiding up there? could it be-

Posted Image

*gasp* EVEN MORE SHIT!

also, a picture of myself as a young-in. can't see it that well, perhaps, but oh well.

Posted Image

the shelf is accompanied with this stack of shit so it won't feel left out by the shit it carries in that lonely corner of his in the room. poor shelfy. =(

Posted Image

INTERGALACTIC BATTLESTAR STATION-ASS-A-NOVA VYESTROM NO. 666

Posted Image

hey guys i have this TINY TV IN MY ROOM SO FUCKING RAD RIGHT??? (no)

also, my hand cameos on this picture, apparently. silly hands, always wanting to tag along like this.

Posted Image

HEY LOOK I HAVE NOT 1 BUT 2 FUCKING SHELVES FILLED WITH SHIT IN MY ROOM! WITH SOME (old, not so good, falling apart) ONE-OF-A-KIND VYE CLAY-SCULPTURES! ISN'T THAT, LIKE, THE RADDEST FUC- err, FUDGING THING EVER???

Posted Image

this is literally the other end of my room. everything else you've seen above is confined to a absurdly tiny space of room inside here. it's like i'm an eskimoe, except... not.

THANKS FOR WATCHING THIS IMAGE DUMP, GUYS. PLEASE COMMENT, BROHOOF, AND SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNE- oh wait this isn't Youtube right sorry.

• Brohoof 4

Posted Image

this is literally the other end of my room. everything else you've seen above is confined to a absurdly tiny space of room inside here. it's like i'm an eskimoe, except... not.

THANKS FOR WATCHING THIS IMAGE DUMP, GUYS. PLEASE COMMENT, BROHOOF, AND SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNE- oh wait this isn't Youtube right sorry.

Lava lamp, for the win! I have a Lava lamp too! My husband says it wastes electricity, but so what!

LOL

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So, my bed (an old futon cushion) takes up the entirety of my room's floor.

post-3903-0-44410800-1336497701_thumb.jpg

I have a small television at the foot of my bed, and a shelf or two with lots of books on them. :)

post-3903-0-29466700-1336497786_thumb.jpg

Here's my video game stash, hidden away in the only extra corner of my room, packed to the absolute brim with games! (If you look closely, you'll see that there's a second row of games behind the ones in front. ;) )

post-3903-0-15066500-1336497844_thumb.jpg

Last, but most definitely not least, is my computer desk, located in the downstairs living room.

post-3903-0-95874900-1336497992_thumb.jpg

I really need more space for all of my useless stuff!

Here's my room, sorry for the bad angle

Posted Image

Now you may be wondering: "Hollowshield, what's with all the boxes?" Well there is a very good reason for that, I decided to expand! One box was just not enough room and as soon as I get enough duct tape I am going to have a very spacious room of my very own

• Brohoof 2

My room is a mess, but I'll record a tour of it tomorrow when I'm more awake :P

Anyhow here is a pic from the doorway:

Posted Image

Dat Gamecube. Anyway, I'll post a pic later :P