Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Now you may be wondering: "Hollowshield, what's with all the boxes?" Well there is a very good reason for that, I decided to expand! One box was just not enough room and as soon as I get enough duct tape I am going to have a very spacious room of my very own

Good luck with that expansion there

OK, so you want to see my room it's a mess but I'll show you anyway first what you see from my doorway

post-36-0-58769100-1336701881_thumb.jpg

nothing special

Next we have my dressers with my two special statues of Halo Reach and Skyrim dragon statue.

post-36-0-05451900-1336701890_thumb.jpg

After that we have my bed. With a few of my Plushies and my crowning achievement Plushie.

post-36-0-34500300-1336701899_thumb.jpg

Then we have my TV and Xbox 360 and Wii even though the Wii is hard to see.

post-36-0-16759900-1336701907_thumb.jpg

Next is my window sill where I put my games and my PS Vita and 3DS.

post-36-0-77568000-1336701925_thumb.jpg

and lastly to end the tour we have my computer desk though nothing special with that.

post-36-0-74444800-1336701933_thumb.jpg

(edited)

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbWrqGYAvrA&feature=youtu.be

pardon the mess, I just moved into this room from my old one.

That is a TERRIBLE preview picture xD fixed it :D.... crap... didn't mean to respond.. meant to edit.. I fail at 2:00 am...

Edited by Rudehamster

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

No chance, pal.

However I'm glad most of you guys don't have rooms that make mine look like absolute shit.

post-3288-0-28180400-1334275172.png

I LIVE WITH FLUTTERSHY :)

Nob off you tosspot.

Here we go. Here' mah main room. It's pretty clean and spacey but is unorganized (Because there are a lot of random things lying around the desk and bureaus)

Posted Image

And this is the room that I go to for gaming. That's really the only purpose for this room :P. You can see mah PS3 and maybe the PS2. I'm not sure. The TV has a lot of old stickers dating back from mah childhood, so there are some Barney and Blues Clues stickers I'd like to take off :lol:

Posted Image

Twenty days ago I took this picture. Later this week, I leave it for a beach cabin (one night) and a hotel room (five nights). Then I fly away from this state.

post-3285-0-56217600-1343036146_thumb.jpg

That's literally my room. My computer is now downstairs, and it looks a bit nicer, but that's it. My bed, my iPad... All there...

Not much needed to describe it...

I post mostly from my iPad. It's just... more convenient...

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Please ignore the (absolutely horrible!) webcam.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Im getting a proper desk and putting it where the T.V. is. The T.V. is moving to where the desk is at.

Posted Image

And in the corner we have a black mass of fur.

Posted Image

Edited by StarVision

My room is a mess, but I'll record a tour of it tomorrow when I'm more awake :P

Anyhow here is a pic from the doorway:

Posted Image

My mom would eat you alive if she saw your room. She kills me if there's a pair of pants on the floor ;___; well I'm going to clean my room soon 'cause my partner is coming tomorrow. I can post some pictures then :3

This is my room at my fosterparents house, I share it with a 10 year old boy that comes to visit some weekends. What you can see is the bunk bed and the dogs cage.

Posted Image

Ok I suppose I can show you my room.

Posted Image

As you can see I have a bed, and a TV with a NES. Oh and a PC but all I have stored in it is a Potion.

• Brohoof 1

I'll do mine tonight, trying to decide if I should record it or take phots, eithere way the'll be with my laptop, so it will be terrible quality, but who cares. So tonight you can all see my glorious room.

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to say that I hope y'all are proud of me, I cleaned my room as I'm leaving for college this Friday... I took the liberty of posting a before and after pic.

Posted Image

You all might remember my room from a few months back, I finally cleaned it:

My room is a mess, but I'll record a tour of it tomorrow when I'm more awake :P

Anyhow here is a pic from the doorway:

Posted Image

Edited by TOMahwk
  • Brohoof 3

I would like to say that I hope y'all are proud of me, I cleaned my room as I'm leaving for college this Friday... I took the liberty of posting a before and after pic.

Posted Image

You all might remember my room from a few months back, I finally cleaned it:

Well done, may I ask you how long it took you to clean that pile of mess up?

Here's a few cookies and a brohoof!

Well done, may I ask you how long it took you to clean that pile of mess up?

Here's a few cookies and a brohoof!

By the time I decided to clean it there were like 3 layers of clothes and other garbage that I had to sort through, it took me seven hours. Also didn't help that I had my laptop there... Technology, it distracts me.

• Brohoof 1

well this sounds fun. this is not my bedroom, BUT HOLD YOUR HORSES! (no pun intended) i'm not spoiled. my parents had a room they didnt know what do with so i took it. the subwoofer is about 16x16x16 inches so that you get a picture of how big everything is.

post-7404-0-47494300-1344985118_thumb.jpg

post-7404-0-10745800-1344985157_thumb.jpg

post-7404-0-23288300-1344985186_thumb.jpg

fuck yeah rick astley!

post-7404-0-81990900-1344985251_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

well this sounds fun. this is not my bedroom, BUT HOLD YOUR HORSES! (no pun intended) i'm not spoiled. my parents had a room they didnt know what do with so i took it. the subwoofer is about 16x16x16 inches so that you get a picture of how big everything is.

post-7404-0-47494300-1344985118_thumb.jpg

Do I see a WARP fan? :P

I'm jealous at your collection of albums, Autechre, Boards of Canada, and many others.

Anyways, you got a cool room! :)