Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you wear shoes in the house?

Dewdlz

• 2 months later...

Yeah if I just got up from bed and the weather is crappy and I have nothing going on I usually just stay barefoot as socks get filthy and bare feet are more convient to wash than filthy socks, plus socks tend to wear out fairly easily.

• Brohoof 3

On 3/4/2020 at 8:34 PM, Bastian said:

Sometimes when I arrive from school and I forget to take them off.:D

One does not simply forget, to take there shoes off! Like that's the best part of the day is getting home and being able to kick off your shoes and freely wiggle my toes!

• Brohoof 2

I don't wear shoes indoors. I mostly wear slippers. I sometimes go barefoot in the summer but I don't like getting little bits of flotsam on my tootsies so I've taken to wearing slippers almost all the time.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/13/2020 at 9:27 PM, Dreambiscuit said:

I don't wear shoes indoors. I mostly wear slippers. I sometimes go barefoot in the summer but I don't like getting little bits of flotsam on my tootsies so I've taken to wearing slippers almost all the time.

I actually got some slippers for Christmas! I need to get used to wearing them more! They are so handy and keep your feet from getting gross on floors (Even "clean floors" are dirty)

• Brohoof 1

I've never worn shoes at home. I only can do it when I'm alone at home, already wore my shoes and forgot something in other room. The first time I found out that in many countries people can wear shoes at home I was genuinely shocked:sealed:

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Ooredelen said:

I've never worn shoes at home. I only can do it when I'm alone at home, already wore my shoes and forgot something in other room. The first time I found out that in many countries people can wear shoes at home I was genuinely shocked:sealed:

I know, it's really dirty, I only wear them when I'm going to leave the house (because we dont have the shoes at the enterance, instead we have them in our wardrobes) 

• Brohoof 1

• 11 months later...