Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

While I was out shopping today, I noticed there were Starlight Glimmer beanie babies on the store shelves with wings on their backs. Is this a sign that Starlight is finally going to become an alicorn princess soon?

• Brohoof 2

34 minutes ago, Baby Dashie said:

While I was out shopping today, I noticed there were Starlight Glimmer beanie babies on the store shelves with wings on their backs. Is this a sign that Starlight is finally going to become an alicorn princess soon?

Well, since *you* saw the Starlight Glimmer beanie babies it must be a sign. 

By ikederp.

large.jpeg

• Brohoof 2

On 9/2/2017 at 3:45 PM, Photon Jet said:

Did you all enjoy today's episode featuring Starlight Glimmer and her friend, Trixie? I thought it was once again, fantastic!

I was not a big fan of how quickly she wrote off Pharynx, especially since they really did have a lot in common.

At Least she made up for it with that awesome speech. 

Edited by ShootingStar159
  • Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, RDFan89 said:

Great to see that she wasn't excluded since the show now recognises her as a main character.

I never would exclude her. She is one of my favorites. And it was also perfect to have her. Because with her, the mane 6 and Sunset Shimmer, I have enough ponies to make all the cards for queens and jacks (next are the kings where I use male characters). 

• Brohoof 2

I really like the design, but I do have just one minor question:  Shouldn't she be in the same suit as Twilight?  I mean she basically IS Twilights OTHER assistant...  And if you are making an actual playing card deck out of this, I'd be more than happy to buy one. ;)

1 hour ago, Shabb3r said:

Um, what's with the chinese subtitles? Just asking 'cause I don't see that often when browsing for the latest episode leaked.

I think the maker of that plushie is Asian. That must be the reason :huh:

7 hours ago, ChB said:

If there is a Twilight Sparkle, a Sunset Shimmer, and a Starlight Glimmer...then will there be a Quasar Flicker?

4d7075e626c633c1b24383408d2ec666--mlp-tw

OH MY GOSH!!That picture is so beautiful!

Also,listen to this song please!

• Brohoof 2