1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was okay.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

I saw a beautiful spa pony!!!! <3

AND ONE OF THEM SPOKE!!!

Yeah, the pink one finally spoke, the other one spoke in Briddle Gossip, long since S1. This one sounded like Kathleen Barr to me, I couldn't see her voice in the credits, so, I'm not sure

I liked the episode...buuuuuuuuuuuuut, hanging the roots of the old tree in the room, over everybody's head? Imean..really?

It was sweet n'all -- but good lord, if i was Twilight; i would've laughed my ass off at them putting a massive deathtrap tree over my damn head.  :maud:

Good episode, but their particular solution for that room gave me the 'your kidding right?' giggles.  :maud:

And here a picture to show that an uprooted tree on the ceiling looks grand.

post-27112-0-73964000-1428770354_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

Twi should've displayed a little emotion, if not even the bat of an eyelid.

Agreed. I'm really finding myself questioning Twilight's psyche more and more. It's bad enough that she has yet to show any emotional scarring whatsoever from her fight with Tirek, but now it's as though the reason she engaged him in the first place wasn't something worth shedding tears over. 

I have to say Pinkie has really been in top form so far and I hope she keeps it up!

Yeah I agree, especially at the beginning of the episode....but she reminded them of how Twilight's old library got destroyed, I found that pretty annoying. :|

• Brohoof 1

Agreed. I'm really finding myself questioning Twilight's psyche more and more. It's bad enough that she has yet to show any emotional scarring whatsoever from her fight with Tirek, but now it's as though the reason she engaged him in the first place wasn't something worth shedding tears over. 

I dunno; I found her reaction normal. Not everyone shows emotion the same way.

• Brohoof 7

Also anyone notice that they were advertising the season premiere as next week's new episode...? Discovery Family needs to get their ad team in check or something. :pout:

Either that or they expect next week to turn into last week.

And I thought only the Doctor could do that. Well, Timey-Wimey, everypony!

• Brohoof 1

Some of us don't respond that way to loss. It actually made her more relatable to me.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah i think her reaction was pretty normal as well. Unless she's suppressing it but I'm doubtful of that. The thing is that not everyone is very emotional and Twilight has shown emotional growth over the series course

• Brohoof 3

Possibly my fav mlp moral/theme

ever

"It matters not what kind of home we live in. It is the good memories shared between our friends which makes us feel more at home."

the good memories shared between our friends which makes us feel more at home."

Edited by Frozen The Unicorn
  • Brohoof 1

Well, it's just that lately it's seemed like she's lacking any emotion at all. She certainly lacked any empathy when she pummeled Tirek to hell, and so much for the notion that she would actually be distraught over losing the library, which I honestly thought this episode would mostly deal with. 

I can honestly say that I was legitimately surprised to see tears in her eyes after seeing what her friends did for her. I guess she's not that un-feeling. 

It actually made her more relatable to me.

*sigh*

I remember when I used to find her relatable....

Edited by Cleverclover

Well, it's just that lately it's seemed like she's lacking any emotion at all. She certainly lacked any empathy when she pummeled Tirek to hell, and so much for the notion that she would actually be distraught over losing the library, which I honestly thought this episode would mostly deal with. 

I can honestly say that I was legitimately surprised to see tears in her eyes after seeing what her friends did for her. I guess she's not that un-feeling. 

*sigh*

I remember when I used to find her relatable....

You're right; she's not that unfeeling, but her not crying or showing that sort of emotion over the tree itself isn't a bad thing. And I can understand her tearing up more over what her friends did for her.

But yeah; that's me.

• Brohoof 3

I think that the only real gripe that I have about the episode was near the end of where they were all talking about the books and then they went to the tree roots instead and didn't do anything with books

• Brohoof 1

I think that the only real gripe that I have about the episode was near the end of where they were all talking about the books and then they went to the tree roots instead and didn't do anything with books

Twilight's castle has a library already

• Brohoof 2

Aye. They should have done more books. Doing books is always good.

Not as good as doing Chaos, but close.

Twilight's castle has a library already

Aye, that was mentioned in the episode, and I guess kinda hinted at in Rainbow Rocks as well. ^^

• Brohoof 2