Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Episodes 9 through 11 synopsis revealed

Steve Piranha

If Lyra dose not appear in episode 100, then dont be expecting a season 6 of MLP  :okiedokielokie:

• Brohoof 1

The leaked episode list is accurate then? In that case I shall be a happy Rarifan come the later part of the season. :rarity:

Also 100 is what I expected it would be. 

• Brohoof 1

As Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie and Rarity battle a monster

Uhhh....not likely.  >_>

I think this probably meant to say: "As Twilight battles a monster, attempting to save her friends from it." 

I mean, right? We've established that Rainbow Power does nothing but one-shot villains, thus the mane five would pretty much be incapable of battling anything. Either way, I'd truly rather not see it. 

• Brohoof 1

Either way, I'd truly rather not see it. 

See? You won't. The Mane Six won't be in it, outside of being mentioned. The entire episode's narrative is focused on side and background characters.  

• Brohoof 3

Uhhh....not likely.  >_>

I think this probably meant to say: "As Twilight battles a monster, attempting to save her friends from it." 

tzuRbBsMWef8A.gif

Anyway, i think i already said in the other thread today, that heads will roll at Hasbro or/and DHX, because there is no way that was intentional. Someone bucked up

• Brohoof 1

If this confirms the leaked episode title list, then further on down I'm looking forward to

the one whose title references a certain famous Phillip K Dick story and also "Brotherhooves Social", because it sounds like an episode that might potentially treat male characters with more tact and respect than ever before. Worst case scenario is that the episode has lots of Snips and Snails.

• Brohoof 2

Slice of Life: So this is the 100th episode. I'm more curious about it than excited. I'm not completely dreading it like some people are, but I will raise an eye brow if too much fan pandering is in it. Oh, and the wedding is probably for Cranky Doodle and Matilda.

Princess Spike: This sounds like it could be either really funny or just a continuation of Just for Sidekicks, and episode I don't like. Also, this one better be written by M.A. Larson if you know what I mean.

Party Pooped: Now this one I'm excited for. Finally a Pinkie episode. Also, Pinkie can finally do something useful and add to the proof that she's not just a useless gag character. Also, friendship summit? Interesting.

Oh and the leaked episode list is confirmed. Good because a couple episode titles in that list seemed very intriguing.

• Brohoof 2

These synopses pretty much prove that leaked list (and maybe the hints from the card game) is very real.

Slice of Life: @'s theory of the wedding makes a lot of sense. Matilda and Cranky are all but a couple. It would make plenty of sense for these two tertiary characters to tie the knot and have the residents at Ponyville take care of it.

Princess Spike: This could go in either direction: A Spike episode that could be as good as Inspiration Manifestation or one that sucks like Just for Sidekicks. Wait and see especially applies here.

Party Pooped: Good to see our first Pinkie episode this season. Interested to see this where it's directed.

• Brohoof 2

I'll make a guess that maybe the wedding in the 100th episode is Shining Armor and Cadence's, and the episode is about it from the perspective of the background characters. Like how Just for Sidekicks and Games Ponies Play cover the same event from different perspectives.

I'm curious how they're gonna handle Lyra & BonBon, the general headcanon is that they are a lesbian couple, do the MLP/Hasbro staff have the bravery to confirm it. If not, I can imagine so many Bronies being upset.

• Brohoof 1

I'm curious how they're gonna handle Lyra & BonBon, the general headcanon is that they are a lesbian couple, do the MLP/Hasbro staff have the bravery to confirm it. If not, I can imagine so many Bronies being upset.

I'll be disappointed if they don't confirm it, but not surprised.  I'd only be super upset if they Jossed it.

I'll make a guess that maybe the wedding in the 100th episode is Shining Armor and Cadence's, and the episode is about it from the perspective of the background characters. Like how Just for Sidekicks and Games Ponies Play cover the same event from different perspectives.

I suppose that is  possible and would make sense as to why so many different ponies who may or may not be associated with each other would be so eager to attend a certain wedding.

I highly doubt they will confirm something like that but it is very likely they could depict them as friends which probably would act as fuel for a lot of fans that ship them.

Nope the wedding is Cranky and Matilda. I think it was confirmed a while ago. It says so on the MLP Heartwarming page.

• Brohoof 1

Wait episodes 9-11?

Slice of Life, would be interesting to see background ponies. I don't think it's necessarily fan pandering and supposedly ruining headcanons or whatever. This show is targeted to kids and kids don't necessarily look up fan content on the internet. So maybe kids who want to know more about the background characters can see this episode.

Princess Spike, I'm not exactly sure what to say.

Party Pooped, could be interesting. What does it mean by summit?

Slice of Life: I'm interested to finally see an episode with the other Ponyville citizens and it taking a break from the mane 6. Definitely can't wait for this episode and hopefully we'll see some Derpy and Lyra!

Party Pooped: Yay a Pinkie Pie episode!! I love Pinkie Pride so I definitely am excited for another Pinkie Pie episode.

Princess Spike: Wow a Spike episode I'm looking forward to, I do enjoy Spike episodes and it's always interesting to see him when he's on his own. 

Wait episodes 9-11?

Party Pooped, could be interesting. What does it mean by summit?

I'm wondering the same thing. Not sure what a summit has to do with the matter at hand  :huh:

Uhhh....not likely.  >_>

I mean, right? We've established that Rainbow Power does nothing but one-shot villains, thus the mane five would pretty much be incapable of battling anything. Either way, I'd truly rather not see it. 

I would actually like to see how they handle themselves in a battle with a ferocious monster with their new Rainbow Power.We've been barely seen what ti can do. The short bit we did get to see in 'Twilight's Kingdom" was, if for anything, due to time purposes. Also, you make it sound like Twilight is the only one who's capable of doing anything, while the other five are incompetent morons who need Twilight to save them, which just isn't true. All of them have shown time and time again that they're able to handle themselves if they get in a pinch. 

Now for my thoughts. I'm looking forward to episodes 9 and 11, not so much 10 since I'm pretty sure it'll be a predictable, by-the-numbers scenario of someone going mad with power. 

Aw, no Scootaloo episode? :(

Slice of Life: It's kind of dissappointing to have the 100th episode, which is a HUGE milestone, and not have the main cast in it. The whole episode will just be a load of fan service, but I'm still excited to see what exactly will happen in the episodes and what background ponies will be featured in it.

Party Pooped: Yay, Pinkie episode!

Princess Spike: Spike episodes actually don't bother me much. The premise of this episode sounds interesting, hopefully it turns out good.

(edited)

Party Pooped written by... not AKR =[[, noooooooooo 

Slice of Life: whether its good or bad, it always will be my guilty pleasure =]]

Princess Spike written by... not Larson =[[

I dont know anything about 2 new writers, are they goods ? i didnt watch Johnny test...

Edited by Lambdadelta