-Failure.

-Fleas.

-Having to share a room with my family.

-Immaturity.

-Pain.

-Religion.

-Spaghetti.

-Spiders.

~When people demand me to do something....makes me not want to do it.

~Sitting around and doing NOTHING. Being inactive makes me irritated.

~Losing

~People who think they're untouchable. They can dish it out but not take it back. No no Honey, not with me  ^_^.

~Bullies

~Rain

~Peanut butter

Violence towards children

Oh, I absolutely abhor this.  :okiedokielokie:

In fact, I would consider Roald Dahl to be one of my least favorite authors because of how much children suffer in his works, even if most of them do end up with a (fairly) happy ending. 

I also think child abusers are the absolute scum of the Earth. 

I hate when people start arguing over religion.......They go on about how "I have nothing against other people's religions" and then they meet these people and start arguing over the holiday they celebrate..........Can't we just accept the fact that no matter we say to people of other religions...They will not change.........Believing and trusting in something such as a god is risky as what if you praising the wrong god or what if a god doesn't exist and you wasted your time altogether.....

This takes a lot of time,love and trust from the person believing in the religion and as such they treat it as a part of them and kinda like a family member wanting to pass it on to other people to show what they see as the truth (Which isn't bad in concept but when handled poorly it's disastrous) and as such become very attached to and protective of it. So no matter what you say they will not change.

This is the same for all religions even atheism (Which consists of mostly people who don't trust in the vague info given and lack of facts provided to believe in such a thing......Hint...Hint...me). But this what gets me the most in these arguments over what holiday the person follows or how their god is apparently a big lie and need to start believing in (Insert god or goddess here) Is it sets everyone back a step even those who do not believe. As acceptance is thrown out the window to break up a potential friendship over someone's beliefs

(Also before you say something like "YEAH ATHEISM IS THE BEST! WE NEVER ARGUE OVER RELIGION AND WE ARE THE FUTURE!" Atheist people can cause this to happen as well. They are just as prone to argue about it as much as the next religious person is.)

But anyway I'm rumbling aren't I? Well all I'm really trying to say is why should we care about what religion/holiday the other person celebrates. Is it really worth breaking up a potential friendship over the other person's religious beliefs........Acceptance is something we all need to learn, And something that can easily be forgotten due to difference between the cultures or people in question.

Yet it is one of the most powerful tool you could every have. And is what is helping the human race move forward even more. Just let people live their lives and you live yours and maybe a friendship will form. Regardless if you believe in a religion or not. 

Edited by Ink-Brony
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

People who get too easily offended.

Word "Overrated" used with everything that is popular.

Bullies.

Other types of bad people. (People who affects negatively to other peoples life)(or are cruel towards animals)

People who can't accept that they can be wrong about things.

People who can't accept that there is other opinions and different people.

Facebook/instagram/ask.fm/etc.

Smartphones

Insects with stinger.

And everything else worth of my hate.

This. This is what I hate:

sig-4345018.sig-4235793.yams-vs-sweet-po

All sweet potatoes must be incinerated!!! :love::angry:

Oh hell no boy, you didn't just dis sweet potatoes.

• Dubstep
  • Pretentiousness 
  • Egotism
  • Ignorance
  • Stupidity
  • Stubborn People
  • Idiocy 
  • Narcissism 
Edited by SuperXylosian

I hate when people have to freak out and call me any stupid term in the book because i am a republican. i am not evil i just have different views of how a government should be run and i am not voting for trump not every republican is a trump supporter and honestly i dont slander you on your views so why do i have to feel terrible for my views when im the one getting harassed?

Sarcasm

Cigarettes

Dip Spitting

People who are overly Cynical

Beer

Sports

Rap

Loud Metal where the singer is screaming at the top of his lungs. If I can't understand what they're singing, then it's terrible imo.

People who put loud speakers in dinky little cars.

People who drive fast to look tough (you aren't tough, you're reckless and should lose your license).

People who laugh obnoxiously loud.

People who feel the need to blast their crappy rap at 4 in the morning.

The ignorant people who park in the fire lane at work and stare at me as I'm doing my job.

People who act entitled.

There may be more, but I can't think of anything else, to be honest.

Oh, and I'll also add people who hate something simply because it's popular, also, people that criticize someone for taking some things too seriously, (e.g., MLP) It's not like they're hurting anyone.

Edited by Celli

I never liked the minions from Despicable Me. They're very annoying and have been way overused in advertisements and commercials. 

• Brohoof 1

When I make a joke and it completely misses

Hate

Haters (of anything)

Not having electricity

Having nothing to do

Obnoxious people

People who are so sarcastic you can't tell when they're being serious

Having an itch

People who complain at the smallest things (nitpicking)

A good thing ending

A bad thing starting

Badly drawn art

Fetish art. Especially of mlp. Ech. Oh god.

(End of list, enjoy Le posts below mine, esp. If you're the one who posted below me, enjoy yourself, yeah that made sense)

Bad weather

Racism

Smoking

Console wars

Mean people

Dangerous people

Getting frustrated in games

Disease

Death

House centipedes

Dangerous animals

Most country music

Making hard decisions

Writing lists about things I hate

eeyup.

I also hate rap, hip-hop, dubstep, nightcore, vaperwave, etc.

!!! i hate dubstep and whatever that other computer shiznit is but... well for the first 2, we're all entitled to our own opinions. :)  

- I hate bullies, though I've never been bullied

- i hate my family's racist ways. and racism itself.

- i hate MOONMAN

- i hate MODERN RAP(well some. the weeknd is nice)

- dubstep

- dubstep REMIXES of 90's rap songs which should not be touched. Similar to art in a museum

- WINDOWS 10 (haha i got 7)

- weaboos

- drake

- furries

- overly obsessed religious freaks

- obsessively anti religious people (the type to always argue how its fake)

- WHEN U SAVING SOMETHING AND THE SHITS CRASHES RIGHT THEN AND THERE WHILE SAVING.

and i won't say "haters" to be one of those fegs saying "Gotta love the haters m8" cause that shows deep down they're affecting you in some way.