Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So, how do you feel about spiders?

Jellyfish

(edited)

Spiders are bros, they're out there so that we don't drown in stuff like rats and flies. That doesn't mean I want one on my face, but I won't kill them when I find them. Unless they could kill me, then they must perish (sorry bro). I think the world would be so much more chill if they could talk. "Hey bro, could I get some privacy, I'm about to take a shower?" "Oh no problem I didn't see you there." "Oh, it's cool, you might want to move out of the way, so you don't drown in the water." "Oh yeah, thanks bro, I'll be just outside the door, eating any bugs that want to come in here and annoy you." 

TL;DR Spiders are nice.

Edited by Jellal Fernandes
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Spiders? They're not so bad... Only they have 8 hairy legs... Some of them are deadly... They can have 4, 6 or even 8 eyes... I regret evrything, Burn them all.

(I don't actually mean this, Spider are a bit scary though)

Edited by Lemon Stripe

They're pretty cool, and don't deserve a lot of hate. Sure, a good deal of them are dangerous, but they hunt down and eat insects that are harmful for us, like mosquitoes. Plus, we all know we're way scarier for them than they are for us.

I <3 spiders. I will spend ridiculous amounts of time coaxing them onto my hand to take them outside. 

There was a spider who lived on a web connecting my PS3 to a wall for about a week. I named him Mike. I miss Mike.

• Brohoof 1

I'm okay with them and think they look interesting. I don't have any fear of them, but I do have fear of mosquitoes

they look creepy to me.. please don't touch me mosquitoes... don't touch me.. 

scared_fluttershy_by_gamemasterluna-d76u

I hate them, absolutely HAAAATE them. I'm terrified of any spider whether it's big or small. I don't care that they're way smaller than me! They've still got eight legs and eight eyes and they actually think they can get in MY house just so they can build their creepy yet beautiful webs of silk. They're so quiet that they could be right next to you at the momment and you wouldn't notice. :confused: I swear to god the next time those little jerks turn up in MY house I will burn those dang things down to ashes!

Spiders are sort of mixed with how I feel towards them. If outside I let them be since they are in their natural habitat. If not then I bring out my Steel spider exterminator. Which is basically a steel butterfly knife that I stab them with.  ;)

Burn with fire and then repeat.

Haha, I really hate spiders, but if I see one in the corner or sitting somewhere out of the way, I will spare its life because it doesn't deserve to die <3

BUT THE SECOND THAT THING LANDS ON MY HEAD, I FREAK OUT.

(edited)

I love all of God's creatures and spiders are no exception. I find them cool and some of them even cute.

You can blame Charlotte's Web and James and the Giant Peach for this, both of those movies were very influential for me at such a young age. Both of them had a spider as a loving and motherly figure. True that's nowhere near close to the concept of say, a bear portrayed as a loving mother, but it left me with a more fond impression of the eight legged creatures.

Edited by Steel Accord

I will say this, while spiders terrify me and also fascinate me, there is one particular species that I find very peculiar, that is the jumping spider. Supposedly they have eyesight that is drastically different than most other spiders, that being that they can actually see things and apparently quite well, so they may have a much higher intelligence compared to other species of spider.

This video shows the closest a spider has ever come to being cute to me:

(edited)

Kinda good timing to take this up. Considering bugs and spiders for some reason manage to get inside my apartment. Don't ask me how though. But i usually just throw them out of the window. Its the same as any insects to my eyes, unless i live on a different continent where they can be poisonous. In that case they can be dangerous and not just neutral crawling creatures.

Edited by Trine

tiny spiders are okay, like I don't LIKE them by any means, but, y'know, somebody out there really loves spiders and I'd feel terrible bashing on their favorite little bug thing. I know how it feels when people call Rats or Snakes gross. Rats are super sweet, and Snakes aren't scary at ALL. They're practically the epitome of cuteness! So therefore, I do not hate spiders. I am just not fond of them.

If an archnid invades my house and I discover it, I need to kill it. If these creatures want to survive, they need to stay out and catch insects, there is nothing to feed of in my house, so they'd starve in no time