What would be your reaction if Celestia was sleeping in your bed one day?

Dawning Demon

i'd probably have the same expression as my avatar, then....idk.... poke her gently with a broom until she woke up and ask how the hell she got in my bed of all other beds there are in the world

• 1 year later...

Well, I'd be like "Oh my gosh, there's an animal in my bed who looks just like Princess Celestia!!" and I'd probably be stammering, worried that I was hallucinating etc, I'd ask somebody (probably my mother) what was going on and show her and seeing as she saw her too I'd conclude that we weren't hallucinating and so we'd....I don't know what we'd do next.

I'd probably be very confused at first, but (assuming I woke up before her) then I would try to make her stay in our world as pleasant as possible and do my best to help her with whatever made her come here. Also, I would probably try and shyly ask if it is in her power to take me to Ponyville and turn me into a Pony.

• Brohoof 1

Hmm.... I'd look at her and wonder if I was seeing things, rub my eyes to make sure, and then I'd boop her on the nose to see if she was real. After that I would go and grab a slice of cake and bring it back to my room and crawl into bed and sleep until we both woke up. Then I'd promptly freak out and ask her why she is here and in my bed of all places.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...