How into Cheese are you?  

74 users have voted

1. 1. Do you like Cheese?

• Cheese is Life!
    • Yes, sometimes.
    • Unsure.
    • No, I hate it.
    • Cheese is worse food!

When I was younger, I ate so much cheese that my mom had to make up a story about how cheese made you dumb, just so that I'd stop eating it... I didn't fall for it, no.  :)

Cheese is love. Cheese is life.

• Brohoof 1

I adore cheese. The older I get the more lactose intolerant I seem to get, but thankfully cheese does not seem to affect me :)

Favorite cheeses, pretty much any I have tried. Blue cheese, gorgonzola (ever had the steak gorgonzola at Olive Garden? swoon), parmesan, goat cheese, feta, cheddar, pepper jack, american (mainly for grilled cheese), asiago (asiago bagels at panera=yum), mozzarella, brie, that white cheese they use in mexican restaurants. Also cheesecake, cream cheese, ricotta cheese....

I have it maybe a few times a week, it varies really. Not often enough though.

I think cheese fits with pretty much any meal, on eggs, on a sandwich, on pasta. I once got to go to a very fancy restaurant where we ordered a cheese plate. I would love to do that again sometime.

• Brohoof 1

I sure do. Love me some cheese.  Chedder, Red Leicester, Double Glouster, Stilton, Goats Cheese, Gorgonzola, Camembert... Delish. In sandwiches, baked, on toast, on crackers... Love it.

• Brohoof 1

I hardly ever drink milk, so I get most of my calcium through cheese :P

I used to have the nickname "Cheese boy" when I was younger, you could say I had a thing for it.

I mostly like English and Italian cheeses.

• Brohoof 1

It's weird I love cheese on burgers and grilled cheese sandwiches and things like that, but on its own like eating cheese slices not so much, however, I do love the string cheese snacks that they sell, I ate those a lot as a kid and eat them even more nowadays.

• Brohoof 1

It's weird I love cheese on burgers and grilled cheese sandwiches and things like that, but on its own like eating cheese slices not so much, however, I do love the string cheese snacks that they sell, I ate those a lot as a kid and eat them even more nowadays.

Awww, you love your cheese don't you.

Oh lord.  Cheese is a gift from Celestia if I've ever seen one.

It's the best ever.

How much do you love cheese? On a scale from one to ten, 9000.

What's your favorite type of cheese? Parmesan or Mozzarella...Or cheddar cx

How often do you eat cheese? I have it in something almost every day.

What meals do you have with your cheese in?  Burritos, pasta, mac and cheese, pizza(Dose that even count? XD) tomatoes, bagels, plain cheese....BASICALLY EVERYTHING

Is cheese life? Cheese is most definitely, certainly, no questions asked, life.

• Brohoof 1

How much do you love cheese?

On a scale of 1-10, I'd have to give it a 7.82. I like some cheeses, but I'm not exactly one for the gourmet cheeses. I remember trying gouda as a kid. It wasn't fun. Trying Parmesan and Havarti on the other hand, was the complete opposite experience.

What's your favorite type of cheese?

Kind of spoiled this one, but Havarti. 

How often do you eat cheese?

Almost every day! It goes great on pretty much everything. There's also the classic dish when I feel lazy where I make myself a tray with a piece of bread, a small handful of potato chips, a couple of slices of kielbasa and some aged cheddar blocks.

What meals do you have with your cheese in?

Besides the meal documented above, sandwiches, hamburgers, hotdogs, pizza, paninis...

Is cheese life?

Not quite. There are pretty tasty cheeses out there and they make meals more interesting, but there are some pretty insane ones too. I mean, look at Casu Marzu. 

• Brohoof 1

I love cheese, with things or by itself! :D

I would like to try more types of cheeses, I've only had a few. I think my fave so far is this one type of goat cheese I had (can't remember the details).

Misc cheese-story: probably the spiciest thing I've ever had (and relatedly my least-favorite cheese I've had) was this cheese with some kind of pepper in it... it came in a package of slices with some other cheeses and I was determined to not let it go to waste! I don't think it was really very high on the spice spectrum, but I'm pretty sensitive to spiciness. It was sort of an unpleasant experience with the mouth-burning-ness, but wasn't all bad. :P

• Brohoof 1

I looove me some cheese. It's quite expensive so I don't really buy it very often.

I love cheese. Chedder is my favorite but when i go to subway I get chedder and American now o:

I can litterally cut cheese off the block and eat a giant piece of it.. I pretty much eat cheese everyday.

• Brohoof 1

I loved it until Mom thought that gluten and dairy free foods were better for me. I've long since argued that it's the pasturization of the milk and not the milk itself that is causing "problems", but I'm unsuccessful in bringing back cheese to my life.

• Brohoof 1

For reasons, I can't eat cheese anymore (aside from non-dairy cheese, which I'm not a huge fan of), but it was one of my favourite foods back when I had it. :D If I didn't have a cheese sandwich or block of cheese at some point in the week, something was very wrong. :P

• Brohoof 2