Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you do if your favorite pony hated you?

KillerKingBakudan

(edited)

Each time you take a trip to Equestria, you are met with hostility by your favorite pony. This could be the most loving pony in the world, including Fluttershy, Celestia, Cadence and so on, and she'd still act really nice towards everyone else, but will always treat you like you're utterly worthless. And you'll have no idea why.

She could bully you, or try to avoid you. She could give you snide ass remarks when you try to talk to her. She could slander you behind your back and make all the other ponies think you're a piece of shit. She could steal your belongings, or piss in your coffee. She could throw things at you. She could try to get you arrested by pointing a hoof and saying you touched her inappropriately. Anything malicious that could be done to you, without landing herself in prison, she'll do.

How would that make you feel and what would you do about it?

Edited by Lord-Pomegranate
  • Brohoof 3

Well, I am very much unalike Rainbow Dash, so I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't get along. But if she flat-out hated me, yeah, I would probably go to a corner, ball up, and feel sorry for myself.

• Brohoof 2

I would probably just start ignoring her until the problem fixes itself. I mean, it's not like I have to think about Twilight before falling asleep. It's not like I have to carry a little Twilight figure wherever I go to feel secure in my decisions...

• Brohoof 2

I would retaliate. Bullying is something I don't tolerate and it's not one of those things that will magically disappear if being civil fails. An embarrassing prank or two would probably be enough in Equestria to break the cycle (especially for Fluttershy), then they might be more willing to listen to reason once their delusion of power has been destroyed.

Hmmmm.....? My Favorite from the mane six are Pinkie Pie and Applejack, which I would probably drink it all away. Berry Punch though is my favorite background pony, in which I would drink heavily, so a drunkard hating another drunkard. Huh? Not sure how to feel about that?

• Brohoof 1

If Applejack hated...me  :o

well to be completely honest, I think my first reaction would be:

GAMEOVER.png

Then that would be followed by a good old sing-song of "I'll Find a Way" and wait for it all to be worked out and sorted before the end of the episode  ^_^

• Brohoof 6

I wouldn't be surprised, there's a some likelihood I'm not super compatible with Rarity because of how uncouth I can be sometimes. I don't think it's especially likely but there you go. I'd move on though. In the circumstances where I'd know her I'd also have the chance to make other friends and such, and let time do it's thing.

I would retaliate. Bullying is something I don't tolerate and it's not one of those things that will magically disappear if being civil fails. An embarrassing prank or two would probably be enough in Equestria to break the cycle (especially for Fluttershy), then they might be more willing to listen to reason once their delusion of power has been destroyed.

Actually if Fluttershy *REALLY* wanted to make someone miserable, she has an army of animal assailants ready to do her bidding.  If all else fails Discord.  Hello sock puppet world.

As for pranking Shy, just try to get past Angel Bunny and crew.  And just *ONE* attempted prank on her could be used as a wedge against every pony in Ponyville and several beyond.

If applejack started doing all those things I would set her up big time by not only hiding recorders around their farm and on my so I can catch her doing the evil deeds then i would blackmail her to leave me alone or treat me equally and if I have to I'll edit some fake footage to get her into trouble

I'd love her anyway

When everyone else was asleep, I'd be outside, watching Her sky, Her Moon, admiring Her work and knowing my feelings would never be returned

You'd need a lot of caffeine to last until morning. She'd torment you like a kid on Elm Street.