Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you do if your favorite pony hated you?

KillerKingBakudan

Applejack would reject her biggest fan? :sunny: *Mobbed by other AJ fans*

Kidding aside, I'm a tender heart, so I'd probably cry it out for a little while and then try to move on. It would be hard to accept it at first, but I'd have to get over it at some point. However, if at first you don't succeed, try and try again. I'd pull a Pinkie Pie and keep doing my best to win Applejack over first. I'd at least try to talk to her and find out why she can't stand me. Wouldn't be the first time someone hated me. :/

It would probably go down something like this:

Pinkie Pie: "Just go away, I don't want you around anymore!"

Me: "Why should I go away, you're a cartoon character. You aren't even real."

*Pinkie Pie gasps, then implodes*

Me: "I have no idea if that was a good thing, or a bad thing."

Try to address the situation systematically.

First, ask why the dislike, both her and her friends. Even if they don't give me the answer, there are usually things to be deduced from any kind of answer.

If the reason is given, and valid, decide whether or not it's better to try and change that trait about myself or deal with it and sever all ties with the person.

If no reason is given, check with their friends whether or not that behavior is characteristic for them, given the possibility of circumstances outside my knowledge. If yes, goto 20.

If not, raise the possibility of identity theft, mind control, coercion or other harmful circumstances and take it from there.

• 1 year later...

damon-angry.gif?w=560

aa8551cde21d35b5d5297d506efc307ce6ac7a30why?

if not else..well..I hate them back..jackass...

Edited by Satrox
  • Brohoof 1

Huh I'm used to it. Besides I don't care what people think of me. Like me or not, still I will respect them as long as they respect me. 

If that goes out the window. Hehe, well that would be their mistake and believe me.

*eyes glow red* *grabs Dark Sword*

It will make them regret it. The hard way.  :sneer: 

Edited by Unovas

I would find my next favourite and she hates me then the next and the next and so on until I find one that I can be friends with and hopefully try and become friends with my favourite

I would try to understand basically why she hates me first. She's the Princess of Friendship after all so it's ironic for her to say. If her reasons are just, I'll just get over it... no big deal.

I would not be happy about it I suppose... but I would get over it pretty fast I would imagine, if I even let it bother me much in the first place. Twilight is my favorite character, not the love of my life, so I don't see it breaking me or anything of the like.

• 2 weeks later...

Ask her what the hell her problem is, for one thing. If I don't get a satisfactory answer I'll shrug and move on. I can live with someone not liking me. I imagine there are plenty of people IRL who don't like me and that doesn't bother me since I don't associate with them. Since I don't actually know any of the ponies, I can easily live without their friendship.

But I, you...WHAT did I doooo?! I'd be so conused. I need to pamper my pony. Cause she deserves the best and if I'm not the best. I've done somthing wrong! What have I done to forsaken you my precious pony Rarity!

• 2 weeks later...