technology What kind of mouse do you use?

North

I got this mouse because it's ambidextrous, and when I bought it, it was 20 bucks.

1OH5HL1.png

http://www.amazon.com/CM-Storm-Recon-Ambidextrous-Multicolor/dp/B009JZ04BC/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1439856118&sr=1-1&keywords=ambidextrous+gaming+mouse

Jumped 40 bucks in price. I like that I can change the colors on it though, because IT HAS TO BE PRETTY. I really like it, but at the current price would not re-purchase.

• Brohoof 1

f_50_1_70.jpeg

I got an extra hour in the ballpit

I use two (because I can :D) - a Logitech MX (pre-master :lol:) and a magic trackpad. My desk is so narrow, it is easier to use the trackpad for most uses and the mouse for when the trackpad doesn't quite cut it (like gaming and photo editing etc). Some applications, I find using both in tandem works well too (trackpad for panning/zooming and the mouse for finer controls).

• Brohoof 2

*Insert deep, intelligent and witty signature here*

Ja7HCEX.png?1

I got this awesome little Theron Infrared as a gift of sorts some time back. Served me well for quite awhile now.  :)

2013031913011935-68s.jpg

I'm also a sucker for mice with LEDs, which I'm happy to see here.  :grin2:

• Brohoof 1

I have a Razer Mamba, ive been using Mambas for years, i go through one every year, sometimes two a year, but i still love them. Best mice i have ever used,  same goes for most of my Razer gear to be fair, its expensive but worth it.

3.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Your friendly neighborhood alcoholic motorcyclist

Life is too short to worry what others think of you, be creative, be weird, live life.

sig-7214.sig-7214.sig-7214.sig-7214.sig-7214.ajsigv1_by_ilostmyname243-d5xasj1.png

Check out my YouTube

here

Check out my Fiora Jungle Guide

here

Check out my Motovlogging Trailer

@,gimme your mouse please.

I use a really inconvenient track pad mouse....you know, a built in mouse for my laptop. It works....unless you wanna play games. Then you are out of luck. But hey, its one less peripheral dragging me down.

*Cries internally*  

• Brohoof 1

R.I.P. Lord Bababa and Harmonic Revelations

@,gimme your mouse please.

I use a really inconvenient track pad mouse....you know, a built in mouse for my laptop. It works....unless you wanna play games. Then you are out of luck. But hey, its one less peripheral dragging me down.

*Cries internally* 

its-okay-bro._1.jpg

*places hand on shoulder while using other hand to tip fedora*

• Brohoof 3

Currently using a Razer Naga Hex for my mouse, I don't use all the buttons on the side but I do use a couple of them.

RazerNagaHex6.png

• Brohoof 1

sig-19138.sig-19138.sig-19138.sig-19138.

Sig made by me, Intenzifier

Art touches the soul... art is communication... it reaches out from the canvas and passes through the eyes of the viewer right into his heart where it can leave an imprint of beauty that can make the spirit sing. -Nina Baldwin

DeviantArt profile.

I used to use a cheap Chinese-made mouse, but I broke on the second day I used it. So now I just the touchpad on my laptop.

• Brohoof 1

This is a WIP.

Why are you still looking at this?

Seriously. You should have looked away by now.

Congratulations. You have read the 4th line.

I can't believe you are still here. *sighs and walks away*