Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Tao

Best Evil Laugh  

22 users have voted

1. 1. Which Villain has the best laugh in the show?

• Discord
    • Nightmare Moon
    • Queen Chrysalis
    • Sunset Shimmer
    • Tirek
    • Starlight Glimmer
    • The Dazzlings
    • King Sombra

Ok so who in the show and Equestria Girls when it comes to evil characters has the best evil laugh? 

I'm going with Discord on this one.

Edited by Tao

Nightmare moon's, though I might be a bit biased because season 1 episode 1. I do like build-upy evil laughs though, the type which start somewhat normal and crescendo into insanity.

I vote Nightmare Moon. She had the villian laugh that followed a cool, smoky entrance, followed by a monolgue. It is actually quite funny how stereotypical it was now that I think about it. XD

Edited by AppleJack_Wack

In the poll stands Starlight Glimmer. Did she had an evil laugh in her episodes? I can't remember. Anyway, I would say that Discord and Chrysalis have a good evil laugh. King Sombra too, but he is not in the poll. It's hard for me to decide. I would say Discord. It really suits to his character. 

But from all characters (villains and non-villains), it would be really easy for me to decide because Fluttershy's evil laugh is the best.  :squee:

Nightmare Moon no doubt. She had the best evil laugh...plus with the added thunder and lightning effects, that just blew the roof off the joint. 

I'll give to that!  :ooh:  Now if only we had Nightmare Rarity....

I'll give to that!  :ooh:  Now if only we had Nightmare Rarity....

I bet she would sound like the same, as both NM and both of her hosts are voiced by Miss Tabitha st Germain  :P